• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars OC RP

boo.

keep precious things
Welcome.

I've tried and tried, but I can't think of a proper introduction for this, so I think I'll just tell you what this is all about in a straightforward fashion.

This takes place during the Clone Wars, and canon characters do exist, but we will not be roleplaying as them. They may be referenced, however. You play as a Jedi apprentices that have recently been assigned to a Jedi Knight or Master. I'm not an expert on Star Wars lore, but I have seen all movies and the entirety of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series, so I guess I'll say we're about midway through the war, but dates aren't really specific in this RP.

Back on topic, due to complications, the masters of the apprentices are not able to accompany them on their journey to Illum to construct their lightsabers, and so one Jedi Knight, my character, is chosen to take them all as a group.

On the way to Illum, a Separatist Destroyer catches word of this and intercepts their course, intent on capturing or killing them all. The Jedi ship is struck down and crash lands on some primal planet, where they need to survive until they are rescued.

I have a bunch of events lined up for this, and am looking for a max of seven. You don't need to be an expert on the Star Wars franchise, as long as you know the basics.

If you're interested, tell me below!

I'm interested if you're still looking!

Indeed I am! We barely started, so you can definitely jump in. The CS thread link is above. Once you make one, I'll link you to the IC thread.

I’ll make a person

I already linked you to the CS thread. The link is above if you lost it! Make a character sheet there following the skeleton I put, then I'll link you to the in character thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back