• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

Side note, but do you guys and @Cicada3301 think it would be acceptable to tweak my CS somewhat? I specifically tried not to be to overpowered, but now I feel underpowered compared to practically everyone else. I wouldn't add anything crazy, just put in a couple more of the powers I was thinking of adding to begin with and go into more detail about my character's skillset to help me keep track of it.

I'd say being on good behaviour is a small price to pay--when confronted by a walking tank that can shred things with its mind. XD

Ja'lakk: Damn, I hate this choir boy routine!

Cruciatus: Roars

Ja'lakk: .... I am so exiling myself...That's all there is to it.

Side note, but do you guys and @Cicada3301 think it would be acceptable to tweak my CS somewhat? I specifically tried not to be to overpowered, but now I feel underpowered compared to practically everyone else. I wouldn't add anything crazy, just put in a couple more of the powers I was thinking of adding to begin with and go into more detail about my character's skillset to help me keep track of it.

Yea go ahead I saw everyone create their own specific builds and abilities of force powers so I did the same

I don't think anyone would mind a small tweak. Lol.

Cruciatus Rap: "My mission is to show the world in to the flames; ask me my motives, and you'll be the first among the slain. Broke me to the core I had to go and change my name--Look inside my heart and all you'll see is fucking pain."

Cruciatus Rap: "My mission is to show the world in to the flames; ask me my motives, and you'll be the first among the slain. Broke me to the core I had to go and change my name--Look inside my heart and all you'll see is fucking pain."

GET MY BOI CRUCIATUS IN THE STUDIO NOT NOW BUT RIGHT NOW CUZ THAT SHIT WAS HEAT🔥🔥🔥🔥

I am justice; you are all just blinded by reality--how can you be happy when your happiness is just a fantasy? I'm here to break the fallacies, my plans won't stop these casualties--the world will know my rage and this is but one of countless tragedies.

Wow, there are still 9 guests just lurking. If they're that entertained they should join the site, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back