• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The path you choose can affect the galaxy in different ways...
Choose the path of the Jedi to bring peace and order to the Galaxy...

Choose the path of the Sith to bring chaos and destruction...

The choice is yours...

OOC Chat begins.​

Adobe Adobe So, I'm thinking we have a few options. In my original concept, my character would wait for an apprentice to seek her out, but for that to happen, she would have to advertise her presence in some way- perhaps through the Force, or perhaps through building a reputation. That seems impractical, though. If there were some concentration of unaffiliated Force sensitives somewhere, that would make things much simpler. Or they could simply run into each other through happenstance (or the will of the Force, as the case may be). After leaving the Sith, my character would probably "hitchhike" her way back to the Core, and they could meet in a port or on a transport. What do you think?

As for the creation of your character, you can do pretty much whatever. My character would prefer someone fairly young, because they'd have had less time to become corrupted by Jedi or Sith teachings, or someone disillusioned with one side or the other, like herself, but will settle for anyone who is competent and genuinely willing to learn. If your character is super gung-ho, that would cause friction, and if your character is docile and compliant, she'll try to provoke them into fighting back. I'm not opposed to these dynamics, though. I'll have my character sheet up in a bit, so you can use that to infer how your character might interact with mine.

Once we get the apprenticeship ball rolling, I'm envisioning some trick questions and a lot of "paint the fence" style training exercises (albeit a bit more intense) before things start to click. My character will seem enigmatic and uptight but she does have a mischievous streak, sort of like a dark side Yoda. Anyway, is there anything you want to ask about?

Adobe Adobe You don't have to read the enormous text wall that is the Bio. The last two paragraphs should give you the general idea. I guess I really got carried away. Maybe later I'll try to shorten it again.

yo Aso isn't Grand Master, he's Master of the Order. Basically the Grand Master's adviser/right hand man.

@Cicada3301
You may want to play as the Jedi Masters for this trial for Everon. Whether or not Aso has a relationship with Everon, possibly as one of his former teachers, I will leave up to you.

@Cicada3301
You may want to play as the Jedi Masters for this trial for Everon. Whether or not Aso has a relationship with Everon, possibly as one of his former teachers, I will leave up to you.
I could totally work with the former teacher idea, and yeah I'll play as some Masters.

He certainly is. Forget Republic fleets and armies, just send Valin after the Dark Jedi. He could probably win the war by himself. ^_-

Were should or do you want Valin to be? I was going to have him training the knights and Padawans if you didn't have anywhere specific.

@Cicada3301

He certainly is. Forget Republic fleets and armies, just send Valin after the Dark Jedi. He could probably win the war by himself. ^_-

Rotfl! Well, if Aso says hold a point, you can bet its going to be costly for the sith to take it. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back