• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

Torren: Ey Master Valin, I got your secret santa for this year. Thought I'd buy you some Nesquick or something.
Valin: *sweating bullets* Thank you..

Valin: Death sticks?! You dont need death sticks! Whats that? Nesquick?! Thats 10x worse! Think of all the children who are addicted to that sweet, sweet powdery death! No no, you go think about what you could have done!

**Shuffles away and hides, pulling out a straw and cutting the cocoa powder into even lines before snorting it and getting and immediate release of endorphins**

OH YEAH!!!

**Proceeds to flick a syringe for bubbles n the milk and cocoa**

xD Id say this is getting a bit out of hand. lmao.

I swear--It wasn't my intention to be strung out on chocolate! It just happenned--first the Brocoli then the cocoa!

So, I'm writing my post; it seems grueling and downright abusive because I figure he trains the younglings, padawans, and knights how to first use their heads by performing fast-paced disarmament techniques while like five students at a time trying to hit him with shoot--thos short sword variants? They give really painful shocks--like being stuck with a cattle prod? This way they have tp learn how to use the force in a defensive manner while learning cutting techniques with their shoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back