• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

The amount of guests viewing this just confuses me, like hey why not join us

Oh I came up with an idea-

What if the Dark Jedi was Aso's younger brother? Like family drama cause why not.

I made a Jedi Sentinel--Sentinels are good in both force abilities and lightsaber combat. That's why a lot of his force abilities augment or support his lightsaber abilities.

The Sith Juggernaut is an exclusive melee-based combatant and an advanced class of the Sith warrior and a cognate to a Jedi Guardian which is an advanced class of Jedi Knight. ^^

A Sorcerer is very adept with force abilities much like a Jedi Sage. However, I would be negligent to say that a Sorcerer cant use a force weapon and a Juggernaught cant use force powers--it's simply not true.
Oops, must have missed that when I read your character sheet. I'm used to the KOTOR games where Sentinels tend to be jacks-of-all-trades, masters of none, with mediocre health and force points. Based on your character's fighting prowess, armor, and focus on shielding and body augmenting force powers, I interpreted him as tank-like, more akin to a Guardian. I used the term "juggernaut" just because he's so powerful, not knowing it was an official designation.

My character is also a sentinel and, unless she managed to evade him, he would wipe the floor with her.

Oops, must have missed that when I read your character sheet. I'm used to the KOTOR games where Sentinels tend to be jacks-of-all-trades, masters of none, with mediocre health and force points. Based on your character's fighting prowess, armor, and focus on shielding and body augmenting force powers, I interpreted him as tank-like, more akin to a Guardian. I used the term "juggernaut" just because he's so powerful, not knowing it was an official designation.

My character is also a sentinel and, unless she managed to evade him, he would wipe the floor with her.

Yeah, Sentinels DO tend to be, for the most part, Jacks. That said, there is nothing that says they can't be powerful in their own right if built up correctly and are sufficiently bolstered by the Force. With that said, I made Valin be 'practical' in his approach towards things. He was a Jedi Shadow--Shadows seek out dark relics and are the closest thing the Jedi have to "assassins" though that term is used lightly here as they do not murder people they do however seek out potentially threatening forces. They are trained to withstand the beck and call, the otherwise insatiable influences of the dark side. They are, for the lack of a better term, anti-Sith. That's why they guard temples, holocrons because they are highly resistant to the lure of the darkside.

But, yes, there is a class of Sith warriors called Juggernaut--think Darth Malgus, Darth Scion, even Vader to an extent.

But just remember that, just because I have armor, that I know several lightsaber forms to mastery (As any Battlemaster would.), and that I have some potent abilities; I'm still a Jack. I'm not as adept with the force as a Consular--nor do I strike as hard as a Guardian. I strike with precision--not power. :3

Yeah, maybe we can explore that in the story! Cause depending if you are a Jedi Sentinel--or its Sith counterpart a Sith Assassin because a Jedi Shadow is an advanced Sentinel!

Oh I came up with an idea-What if the Dark Jedi was Aso's younger brother? Like family drama cause why not.

Not sure who his brother is--but that would be quite the twist and put Aso in a tough spot.

Yeah, Sentinels DO tend to be, for the most part, Jacks. That said, there is nothing that says they can't be powerful in their own right if built up correctly and are sufficiently bolstered by the Force. With that said, I made Valin be 'practical' in his approach towards things. He was a Jedi Shadow--Shadows seek out dark relics and are the closest thing the Jedi have to "assassins" though that term is used lightly here as they do not murder people they do however seek out potentially threatening forces. They are trained to withstand the beck and call, the otherwise insatiable influences of the dark side. They are, for the lack of a better term, anti-Sith. That's why they guard temples, holocrons because they are highly resistant to the lure of the darkside.

But, yes, there is a class of Sith warriors called Juggernaut--think Darth Malgus, Darth Scion, even Vader to an extent.

But just remember that, just because I have armor, that I know several lightsaber forms to mastery (As any Battlemaster would.), and that I have some potent abilities; I'm still a Jack. I'm not as adept with the force as a Consular--nor do I strike as hard as a Guardian. I strike with precision--not power. :3

Yeah, maybe we can explore that in the story! Cause depending if you are a Jedi Sentinel--or its Sith counterpart a Sith Assassin because a Jedi Shadow is an advanced Sentinel!

Not sure who his brother is--but that would be quite the twist and put Aso in a tough spot.
The younger brother is my character-

Okay, my characters going to be very old and a savage; he's not as old as Yoda, but he's over a 100 years. So, he's been a Sith independent of the Sith Empire even though they keep trying to recruit him.

Okay, my characters going to be very old and a savage; he's not as old as Yoda, but he's over a 100 years. So, he's been a Sith independent of the Sith Empire even though they keep trying to recruit him.
Excellent

Yeah, I think it would be cool if our characters met. Heck, they might even get along, since they're both wise, deliberating types. Ardan was a Sentinel as a Jedi so I suppose she would be an Assassin as a Dark Jedi, carrying over the skills she already possessed. In a straight fight, her only advantage would be speed- Valin is larger, stronger, more versatile, and has invested more into defensive abilities. However, Ardan probably has spent more time learning extra skills that aren't directly related to combat (maybe Stealth and Demolitions), so with time to plan, she'd have more of an edge.

That being said, she would try to talk her way out of a fight first if circumstances permitted.

Adobe Adobe Just have a few questions about your character sheet. Where did Abelith get the lightsaber, if she was never trained by the Jedi? Am I correct in assuming her father kept her Force sensitivity hidden from them because he wanted her to inherit the company?

That being said, I think she and Ardan could have an interesting dynamic. While they're very different in terms of personality, I think Ardan would take pity on her, seeing as she's no stranger to feeling lost, alone, and without purpose.

Since both of them are travelling, it would be a simple matter to have them bump into each other, perhaps guided by the Force. Though I think it would be best to create a situation that would require them to work together, giving them a reason to actually talk and realize that their goals align. Perhaps Ardan would reject her as a student at first, but Abelith would tag along and pester her until she gives in. What do you think?

Dark Lord

Dark Council

Sith Emeritus

Sith Lord

Sith Knight

Sith Warrior

Sith Adept

Sith Acolyte

Sith Hopeful

Monday Monday sorry for not being clear on that. The lightsaber was left to her by her father, who himself bought it and not giving away his daughter was also the reason kept it a secret.

I like the idea of having them having to work together. I think that after finding someone similar to herself, she'd want to naturally stay with them.

@Cicada3301
Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to push through these trials quickly. I don't want to hold up the whole roleplay because of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back