• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

Ja'lakka would probably perceive him first, though-- if they do have a connection to the Dark Side--their gonna be warned pretty clearly that he's getting close and it's not going to be a convivial day. XD

Factual as your character would be the exact reason he hides his force connection so once this is all over he'll detect your character if he causes enough havoc and lmao I like how your lowball slaughtering my character "Ja'lakka" its Ja'lakk and it's a he not a she lmao

Are we still in the hanger? If so, there wouldn't be much room to stop a nose dive, lol.

Okay, so I'll have Cruciatus wander out on the skylane and...pull the craft back down. XD Be like Jaws. "We're gonna need a bigger craft!"

Okay, so I'll have Cruciatus wander out on the skylane and...pull the craft back down. XD Be like Jaws. "We're gonna need a bigger craft!"
Hahaha. My character thinking "nothing is ever that simple" while planning to land smoothly and slip away now seems blatantly prophetic.

Though by "skylane" I meant the invisible path airborne vehicles travel. It's not something you can walk on. Cruciatus can be on a landing pad or balcony, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back