• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

Lmfao. Meanwhile your characters like... "Am I ever going to get to sleep sometime? Like, seriously? First a Hijacking--now...this?! You can't just throw demi gods at folks!"

Lmfao. Meanwhile your characters like... "Am I ever going to get to sleep sometime? Like, seriously? First a Hijacking--now...this?! You can't just throw demi gods at folks!"

*Detects the most dark and bloodthirsty presence he's detected in years before ship gets torn in half* His brain: WWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! His mouth: I'ma keep it real with you chief.....DIS AIN'T IT

Ja'lakk: Listen, Cruciatus--I don't want to tell you how to do the whole "bad guy--thing" But you're supposed to start small then work up to it.

Darth Cruciatus: I am starting small.

Ja'lakk: Oh, okay--craaaaaap. I might have to actually DO something...I am not liking this day.

XD

Ja'lakk: List, Cruciatus--I don't want to tell you how to do the ehole "bad guy thing" But you're supposed to start small then work up to it.

Darth Cruciatus: I am starting small.

Ja'lakk: Oh, okay--craaaaaap. I might have to actually DO something...I am not liking this day.

XD

Man finna force my character to actually think real hard and use the force that he's trying to hard to hide what a strong first impression

You think that was exciting--if I didn't have to worry about not being too graphic--yeah, I'd write so much better. <.<...

Man finna force my character to actually think real hard and use the force that he's trying to hard to hide what a strong first impression
Both our characters are trying to hide their force sensitivity so it'll be funny when they start using it to deal with the situation. I'm imagining the confused looks they'll give each other.

Both our characters are trying to hide their force sensitivity so it'll be funny when they start using it to deal with the situation. I'm imagining the confused looks they'll give each other.

Lmao if only we can hide our force sensitivity as well as you hide your online status :closedeyescryingfrown:

But that's if Ja'lakk doesn't come up with a dumbass plan that'll probably be a lil traumatizing

Both use the force to try to keep far from the giant metal guy then look at each other.

"You can use the force?!"

Both use the force to try to keep far from the giant metal guy then look at each other.

"You can use the force?!"

Ja'lakk the type of dude to use a force technique in front of a force user and still lie about it

Jedi: Did you just throw that ship with your mind

Ja'lakk: Naw it was that guy *points to a random civilian*

Better not get cocky now. You'll only make Cruciatus that much stronger--he feeds of dark side energies. >>;

Ja'lakk the type of dude to use a force technique in front of a force user and still lie about it
Ardan be like "Is this guy serious? I knew he was an idiot."
Now I'm hoping they'll have to stay together for some reason and have a buddy cop dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back