• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom STAR WARS: FALLEN ORDER [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Another question that dawned on me not long ago. We're following the golden rule of 'you can't be killed by another person, without your permission', or no? Because I've found it's quite lackluster to do a lot of character and world building, only for your character to be offed without consent.

Final question (I promise). No one should be hearing/seeing/experiencing force ghosts, I assume? That was lost knowledge that only qui-gon found out about, and he'd later pass it on to yoda and obi-wan down the road. We're still sticking to that rule, or no?

I don't know if I ever asked, but will we be working on a posting order, or a 'as fitting' situation?
Depends on the situation your character is in.
Another question that dawned on me not long ago. We're following the golden rule of 'you can't be killed by another person, without your permission', or no? Because I've found it's quite lackluster to do a lot of character and world building, only for your character to be offed without consent.
There probably won't be any killing of writer's characters, unless someone leaves abruptly or something, than I'll write them off.
Final question (I promise). No one should be hearing/seeing/experiencing force ghosts, I assume? That was lost knowledge that only qui-gon found out about, and he'd later pass it on to yoda and obi-wan down the road. We're still sticking to that rule, or no?
That's actually one thing I'm going to change for plot reasons.

Hi I've been looking at your interest check and was wondering if you would accept a Charcter who is/was a separatist and member of the CIS army either as a mercenary or a commander or Jedi hunter.

Would anyone object to me creating a Sith Species oc who, though suspended animation, ends up in the clone wars era. He is Biologically 7, but is basically the Star Wars equivalent of Damian Wayne from DC comics.

He is originally shoe horned into being the Jedi Padawan of Jedi Master turned CIS Dark Acolyte, Sora Bulq.

Following Bulq's defection, My oc is reassigned to Mace Windu.

I don't want to be a killjoy, but from what I've read, you don't classify as a padawan until the age of 13, there abouts. Before that, you're considered a youngling.

Technically, 13 is the cut off age. If you didn't get selected by a master by then, you got sent to the Jedi Service Corps.

Alright then. From my understandnig, 13 was the minimum age requirement, since a child of seven years is still pretty young to be in the field.

I would honestly not have a seven year old force user trying to act on their own.

It would be incredibly difficult to write well,
Incredibly easy to write poorly.
Incredibly easy to ruin serious scenes with.

Because as a child they should act like a child often times people take incredibly young characters who are equal to others to show "how incredibly bad ass they are" it's an E-Pen thing.

Other times the childish nature just comes off as "lol so random/meme lord" kind of lame and easy to be terrible for a scene.
Or the child trying to be serious just is very hard to take seriously. Which can be a source of interesting conflict done well but is incredibly hard to do well and very easily done poorly.
There are just numerous ways for it to fail.

Not to mention 7?!

A normal child starts to read at 6.
Do a google image search for seven year old and tell me if you really think a sith force user should be 7 years old. (yes, the 7 year old has a stance on a complicated philosophical debate on the human condition and logic,.....................though they haven't read any books on the matter)

Also, lord GM am I good to post?

Mirgris Mirgris The main thread is up, and several other people have gotten their 'where were you when...' posts up. I'm not lord GM, but I think you should be good.

Would anyone object to me creating a Sith Species oc who, though suspended animation, ends up in the clone wars era. He is Biologically 7, but is basically the Star Wars equivalent of Damian Wayne from DC comics.

He is originally shoe horned into being the Jedi Padawan of Jedi Master turned CIS Dark Acolyte, Sora Bulq.

Following Bulq's defection, My oc is reassigned to Mace Windu.
Sounds okay to me.

As much as I'm going to agree with mirgris here, we're over ruled. Also, from what I've found padawans were indeed selected at 13 as the baseline. If you failed to pass the iniatiate trials, you joined the service corps. So I was correct in my earlier statment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back