• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Think I might make one more character, if that's okay! He'll be a former Jedi Knight that's protecting some Younglings and trying to train them to be Jedi.
I like Galen! Good job on him! We can connect him and Buul if you like.

Like maybe he was a prior apprentice of the gungan. As they do share some commonalities.

And should Buul be hunting for other jedi, and young ones, he would need a safe place to send them. So they could be working together on that.

Oh yeah! I like that! I'm thinking that Galen's parents trained him as a Youngling, but he was assigned to Buul as a Padawan. And it would make a lot of sense for Buul to send any Force Sensitive children he finds over to Galen for training.

Oh yeah! I like that! I'm thinking that Galen's parents trained him as a Youngling, but he was assigned to Buul as a Padawan. And it would make a lot of sense for Buul to send any Force Sensitive children he finds over to Galen for training.
Agreed, he cant very well carry around a horde of kids around and expect to get things done.

I think Buul will find himself relying quite a bit on Galen. He clearly grew into a fine Knight.

I might give you a small estate grant on tattooine. We cant very well have you huddled in a city. Any ideas on what you would like?

Yeah! I love it! Hmm...I would love for Galen to eventually get involved in the war, though reluctantly. Or maybe the estate keeps getting harassed by the Hutt Cartel and he eventually has enough and fights against them?

And, if I read correctly Adobe Adobe

Nirea is a force sensitive on a deserty planet.

Tattooine certainly fits the bill there... seems like a good opportunity for her story to begin there.

Three actually, though mine doesn't really seem like it from appearance alone
You should have a un armored picture of them or at least unmasked one, unless their scarred like darth vader then i guess i didn't know cause when i saw your characters i was looking at the robot and Twi'lek

Yeah! I love it! Hmm...I would love for Galen to eventually get involved in the war, though reluctantly. Or maybe the estate keeps getting harassed by the Hutt Cartel and he eventually has enough and fights against them?

That could work pretty well! Give the jedi a nice little starter arc.

And anywhere dealing with the Hutts is a great place to meet Bounty Hunters.

And I have just the idea! Maybe Ben Kenobis old place for training. And the old Skywalker ranch as a front. A man with a bunch of farmhands.

A Hutt is trying to reclaim that land. And a very stubborn man is keeping him from it.

Yesss! I love that! Maybe Galen kind of...feels Obi-Wan and Luke's presence sometimes, since the latter did spend a lot of time there himself in between V and VI. And he's still finding little mementos of Luke and Ben, like that toy ship Luke was messing before he discovered Leia's message, and maybe even Obi-Wan's armor from the Clone Wars. My idea for Galen isn't really focused on the bigger picture. It's more of a guy trying to find himself and coming to terms with his past.

Sounds like a great idea, he'll have one heck of a job on his hands though!
Maybe Nirea is in trouble with the hutt. And when meets Galen along the way, and brings her back with him. The hutt using this as the perfect excuse to make his move.

This setting into motion more violent Hutt trouble. And without Master Ba-Raz there, they need to figure out a way to hold fast and keep everyone safe.

Yesss! I love that! Maybe Galen kind of...feels Obi-Wan and Luke's presence sometimes, since the latter did spend a lot of time there himself in between V and VI. And he's still finding little mementos of Luke and Ben, like that toy ship Luke was messing before he discovered Leia's message, and maybe even Obi-Wan's armor from the Clone Wars. My idea for Galen isn't really focused on the bigger picture. It's more of a guy trying to find himself and coming to terms with his past.
This would give Galen the perfect chance. To really step up in the face of adversity, and lead him down the path to become the Jedi he is meant to be.

I'm really liking this! Taking down gangsters fits Galen's fighting style perfectly, since he won't really have to kill many of them. I also have this idea that maybe they occasionally have troubles with Tusken Raiders, and he'd have to find out how to make them stop without pulling an Anakin.

You should have a un armored picture of them or at least unmasked one, unless their scarred like darth vader then i guess i didn't know cause when i saw your characters i was looking at the robot and Twi'lek

Yeah, I was going to put one in since that's what I often do for characters that have their entire bodies covered. But looking for images of Sith chicks who aren't excessively sexy is nigh impossible. And trust me... there ain't anything sexy going on under all that dark armor and stuff.

This would give Galen the perfect chance. To really step up in the face of adversity, and lead him down the path to become the Jedi he is meant to be.

I'm really liking this! Taking down gangsters fits Galen's fighting style perfectly, since he won't really have to kill many of them. I also have this idea that maybe they occasionally have troubles with Tusken Raiders, and he'd have to find out how to make them stop without pulling an Anakin.

Just to pipe up here, I stated that I was having Ral'tesi fleeing for republic space, which due to my research I've found that a pocket of which exists near Tatooine. I could have him get chased on planet by Azzy or something, leading to the three of them to team up.

Oh and further more, Tatooine's located behind the border that the Union forms between the One Sith and a large chunk of Outer Rim planets, so it'll be more than likely that representatives from there will be trying to talk the local crime lords into supporting them.

Maybe Nirea is in trouble with the hutt. And when meets Galen along the way, and brings her back with him. The hutt using this as the perfect excuse to make his move.

This setting into motion more violent Hutt trouble. And without Master Ba-Raz there, they need to figure out a way to hold fast and keep everyone safe.
Ye, forcing her out of her life of denial and such. back on the jedi path it seems!

Most definitely! And maybe even throw in a few force echoes of such an event. A sort of feeling of the anger that took place. And a warning of where it could lead.

Yeah, I was going to put one in since that's what I often do for characters that have their entire bodies covered. But looking for images of Sith chicks who aren't excessively sexy is nigh impossible. And trust me... there ain't anything sexy going on under all that dark armor and stuff.

Just to pipe up here, I stated that I was having Ral'tesi fleeing for republic space, which due to my research I've found that a pocket of which exists near Tatooine. I could have him get chased on planet by Azzy or something, leading to the three of them to team up.

Oh and further more, Tatooine's located behind the border that the Union forms between the One Sith and a large chunk of Outer Rim planets, so it'll be more than likely that representatives from there will be trying to talk the local crime lords into supporting them.

This could work out quite well! Would make Galen really have to question what he should do as a jedi. Is it the jedi way of compassion to protect a down on their luck sith? Would he turn him away or try to convert? A real test for Galen. And yet another potential danger to his younglings.

Ooo, yeah! Because he's not quite sure what the procedure is for dealing with Sith, but he's also still bitter over what the Sith did to him in the past, and he's also dealing with that.

Though not with the sith, Ral's goals are extremely self-centered. Galen's far more generous to the needs of others.

Perhaps eventually we can ban them and Nirea into a trio where she'll often have to make choices between siding with one or the other depending on the situation. Depending on her choices with them, she could start her path down light or dark.

Ooo, yeah! Because he's not quite sure what the procedure is for dealing with Sith, but he's also still bitter over what the Sith did to him in the past, and he's also dealing with that.
Indeed. Galen will need to search his feelings for the best course of action. AMD he can always try and contact Master Ba-Raz for advice.

WHAT THE WHAT!? WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THE CHOCOLATE LADY FROM SPONGEBOB?!

And of course! Galen'll have support, perhaps even from his ancestors at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back