• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ror has a great capital ship, his fighters are pretty decent, and his corvettes are really good anti-fighter ships, but other than that, he doesn't really have much else.

Yeah. He focuses a lot on infantry and his capital ship, which means that someone with a good navy could do some serious damage if he isn't careful.

Are they any certain planets? And what benefits do they offer her?

Bothawui, Falleen, Bespin, Naboo, Sullust and Eriadu. Most of these were trading centers, and the organizations that looked over them agreed that their combined power could be enough to pose a sizable threat if working together. Using their locations to effectively cut off the One Sith from a number of Outer Rim planets (many of whom the Union is already trying to convince to join up), the planets have maintained their independence mainly through the usage of their natural resources.

Bespin and Naboo offer power in the forms of gas and plasma respectively, while Sullust and Bothawui were trading hubs beforehand where mega corporations thrived. Eriadu and Falleen on the other hand had numerous factories and industrial sectors the Union made use of. Botha actually serves as the center of Union intelligence due to the prominence of the Botha Spynet.

Bring them all together, and you'v got the New Separatist Union, seeking to expand and repel One Sith from their surrounding territories (Although many of the organizations involved are more keen on the monetary gains of such a venture.)

Bothawui, Falleen, Bespin, Naboo, Sullust and Eriadu. Most of these were trading centers, and the organizations that looked over them agreed that their combined power could be enough to pose a sizable threat if working together. Using their locations to effectively cut off the One Sith from a number of Outer Rim planets (many of whom the Union is already trying to convince to join up), the planets have maintained their independence mainly through the usage of their natural resources.

Bespin and Naboo offer power in the forms of gas and plasma respectively, while Sullust and Bothawui were trading hubs beforehand where mega corporations thrived. Eriadu and Falleen on the other hand had numerous factories and industrial sectors the Union made use of. Botha actually serves as the center of Union intelligence due to the prominence of the Botha Spynet.

Bring them all together, and you'v got the New Separatist Union, seeking to expand and repel One Sith from their surrounding territories (Although many of the organizations involved are more keen on the monetary gains of such a venture.)
Interesting! I'm playing a Bothan. I wonder what she will think meeting others.

That's quite some well known planets you have.

Now, I take it that Zen is a sort of behind the scenes leader of the Union. Unofficial. And that this is an alliance, however much manipulation played a part.

So having this, what personal forces do you wish to bring to the Sith Warlords?

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Everyone's a billy badass till they get a set of jaws clamped around their throats. Deathwatch included.

Did you want to sort out, by the way, the how and why of Vortiger getting involved with the Mandolorians?

Well, Vortiger would most likely fit in with the True Mandalorians, just as long as he isn't too murder happy. Maybe Kal approaches Vortiger and offers him a place in Clan Ordo?

Well, Vortiger would most likely fit in with the True Mandalorians, just as long as he isn't too murder happy. Maybe Kal approaches Vortiger and offers him a place in Clan Ordo?
As stated, Vortiger tends to find anyone not threatening him as a bit of a non-entity. Just because his life up wil now largely consisted of 'Things that wants me dead' and 'Everything Else'.

Bounty targets, threats to him, that sort of thing? Target with extreme prejudice, but otherwise Vortiger by and large keeps to his own and picks up jobs here or there that allow him to enjoy the thrill of the hunt. Which is likely how he'd wind up stumbling upon the True Mandos anyway. Both probably wound up taking jobs in the same area or somesuch.

Also, ironic that Kal likes dogs, and we're now discussing a canid species getting inducted into his ranks.

GEEZ! This page has only been up not even 24 hours and we're at four pages?! I like the way this is shaping up.

Interesting! I'm playing a Bothan. I wonder what she will think meeting others.

That's quite some well known planets you have.

Now, I take it that Zen is a sort of behind the scenes leader of the Union. Unofficial. And that this is an alliance, however much manipulation played a part.

So having this, what personal forces do you wish to bring to the Sith Warlords?

Correct, while Zen is commonly understood to be the Union's organizer, she doesn't hold the Head of State title that Dooku did. The councils and organizations running the individual planets are publicly viewed as a Coalition fighting for Independence from Krayt's tyranny.

As for what they contribute to the Warlords, I'm a bit torn. Like the first Separatists, the Union has begun churning out battle droids to help the war with Krayt, but it won't be able to reach the size of the first CIS armies until the Union's able to incorporate a number of the outer rim worlds they cut off from Krayt's territory.

Until then I suppose their main thing is their Monopolization of tibanna gas, which has notoriously been used for blasters by most factions. While cutting off Krayt from the source of it, they're willing to market it to all others who openly oppose him.

Besides that is their information network, which is what's kept them afloat while standing against the superior might of Krayt's forces. Factions who may need aid in their campaigns will find the Union as a useful source of tactical intelligence.

GEEZ! This page has only been up not even 24 hours and we're at four pages?! I like the way this is shaping up.

Definitely better results than the usual RPs I'm in while also not being too much. It's a good pace that I'm hoping translates well when the IC gets flowing.

I like it as well, I'm just at a slight posting speed disadvantage being on deployment right now. I hope this does carry over into IC though.

i did not expect everyone to be so well versed lmao y'all will have to teach me!

also i'd love for ellis to fall in with the mandalorians/whatever that's about, but i'm not sure how that could happen. maybe she could run in w/someone else's character and go from there?

i did not expect everyone to be so well versed lmao y'all will have to teach me!

also i'd love for ellis to fall in with the mandalorians/whatever that's about, but i'm not sure how that could happen. maybe she could run in w/someone else's character and go from there?

To be fair I'm not on top of this either, most of my knowledge of the Star Wars Extended Universe comes from games that have codex's or similar things in their lore. I know the real extended universe is in the plethora of comics and novels, but I only read one of those back in the day and I couldn't remember the plot if asked.

I've basically been devouring large chunks of Wookiepedia to get on board with this though, I've always been good at cramming.

Anyway, I know for a fact that I'll be having Rel'tesi flee away from the Sith as much as possible, including the other Warlords, so I could have him flee towards Republic space. Whether he interacts with characters there or not, Azzy will eventually track him down to that location along with any other Bounty Hunters looking to cash in.

Maybe Ellis can bump into him? Mandalorians have a history with Mercenary work, so maybe you could eventually get to them through him somehow.

To be fair I'm not on top of this either, most of my knowledge of the Star Wars Extended Universe comes from games that have codex's or similar things in their lore. I know the real extended universe is in the plethora of comics and novels, but I only read one of those back in the day and I couldn't remember the plot if asked.

I've basically been devouring large chunks of Wookiepedia to get on board with this though, I've always been good at cramming.

Anyway, I know for a fact that I'll be having Rel'tesi flee away from the Sith as much as possible, including the other Warlords, so I could have him flee towards Republic space. Whether he interacts with characters there or not, Azzy will eventually track him down to that location along with any other Bounty Hunters looking to cash in.

Maybe Ellis can bump into him? Mandalorians have a history with Mercenary work, so maybe you could eventually get to them through him somehow.
that's a good idea, looks like i'm about to cram too!

yeah, i'm cool w/him and Ellis meeting. i can see el being like "literally take me with you, anywhere is great but i'm not staying here." and them having a very reluctant but tough-loving friendship lmao

that's a good idea, looks like i'm about to cram too!

yeah, i'm cool w/him and Ellis meeting. i can see el being like "literally take me with you, anywhere is great but i'm not staying here." and them having a very reluctant but tough-loving friendship lmao

The thing being that due to his paranoid nature, he's probably gonna try disappearing into Hutt space whether the Republic is willing to purchase his Intel or not. And since Azzy's going to track him down eventually no matter what, his stay in Republic space will be limited. Maybe just long enough to tip the Republic off on just how valuable his Intel could be, or for spies from the other factions to get leads on his whereabouts. The usual biz.

Again, I'm keeping the stuff with Zen in the background initially since for the beginning I'm pretty sure the major factions are gonna be busy fighting One Sith. Afterwards when those factions eventually start turning on each other, her stuff can become more plot relevant.

Wow didn't get any notifications and now theirs 2 female characters.

No friggin notifs...

Anyway

Well I thought all the OOC stuff was happening in the OOC, so I didn't know all this discussion was going down here.

If I did I would've showed this map I found earlier, it's currently the only one I've found to give an inkling as to the sheer scale of Krayt's Empire.
Mind you its still not the best, there are other maps of the Galaxy that show a massive amount of planets and celestial objects not shown here, this just shows the general range of territory of the his empire in the Canon, give or take a few planets.

Due to my research, I'd say the Death of Krayt should be similar to how it happened in Canon while taking some leeway so as to better integrate things. He and some of his forces got lured into a trap through the combined efforts of Jedi and Imperial Knights, who managed to wound him but no more. That was when Darth Wyyrlok, who had been rescuing the injured Sith Lords, betrayed Krayt and seemingly murdered him in secret to obtain the One Sith for himself.

Now here's where we can change things, we drop the Canon story-line of Krayt surviving and the Betrayer doesn't have to be someone with a name. All that needs to go down is that remnants of the Jedi and Imperials worked together but failed to kill Krayt, and it was while he was weakened that he was betrayed and murdered by one of his close underlings. This sets into motion a schism in the One Sith that other factions can use to finally turn the tide on the once seemingly- unstoppable cult.

Fantastic idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back