• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Bruhaha Bruhaha

Additional grant for balance.

Pick one more capital ship for Atticus, and add two more fighter squadrons, for a total of six squadrons if yours ships have room for them all.

You will have most of your needed supplies covered for you by the New Republic so long as you can defend the periodical supply convoys.

So long as you are in New Republic territory, shipyards will accept you without question, and the bill footed to the New Republic.

You will be allowed to call for reinforcements. But the numbers wont be guaranteed.

New Republic will, at rare intervals, send you new fighters and pilots, as well as ground troops. You may make requests, but you may not get the kinds you asked for.

Lastly! You will be able to carry some light armor of your choice for your marines, should your ships be able to carry them. And you have two landing shuttles for your marines.

If this sounds generous, it is because Atticus is about going to have a real challenge on his hands.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Grant for your Sith Lord.

1 capital ship your choice for flagship

3 small warships, such as frigates or corvettes

2 squadrons of fighters.

2 platoons of ground forces. This will include Deathwatch, 1 squad of force sensitives, and the rest being rogue Mandolorians who have joined your cause.

You will have 3 landing shuttles at your disposal, should you have room in your hangar.

You are also granted one lair. Your base of operations. This can be a conquered colony, a space station, a force temple on a hidden moon. You will want it in the rim, unknown regions, or some other place where you wint draw notice of your conquest.

You will be responsible for supplying your own fleet. Be it through piracy, trade, conquest, or bartering.

Your platoons are replenishable so long as you can convince Mandolorian Clans to join you. They may also grow as a result.

Okay, this is officially gonna be awesome.
Very!

But remember! The Sith Warlords are of plot significance. During battles, I may direct things against your favor for theatric effect.

A large advantage the Sith have, and we push the heroes to overcome it in a suitably epic fashion. After, of course, you strike fear into their hearts.

And dont forget. The One Sith are also your enemy.

Alright. Got it! And don't worry. Ror has no intention of bowing before Krayt. If anything, he sees the One Sith as his ultimate enemy, as they seem to taint the Sith and the very foundation of their code.

Also, at this point, Krayt has conquered much if the Galaxy. The Republic, renamed to the Galactic Alliance, is now a small remnant holding out against him, and the Fel Empire, the descendent government of the Imperial Remnant, is locked in a stalemate with the One Sith.

I actually may use the death of Darth Krayt as a catalyst. Would be the perfect power vacuum for the Warlords to make their move.

Finally!
And still with enough time left for potential edits

Noice.
Very nice. She seems to be a particularly devious foe.

I can give you a militaristic grant like I have the others.

But I'd be willing to let you suggest what sort you'd like.

I was thinking maybe agents, riches, and a number of Sith acolytes that followed you from the One Sith. As well as my open ear to requests.

Would still give you some frigates to horror around in. And a grand estate for your lair. Such as space station, force temple, same as the others.

Very nice. She seems to be a particularly devious foe.

I can give you a militaristic grant like I have the others.

But I'd be willing to let you suggest what sort you'd like.

I was thinking maybe agents, riches, and a number of Sith acolytes that followed you from the One Sith. As well as my open ear to requests.

Would still give you some frigates to horror around in. And a grand estate for your lair. Such as space station, force temple, same as the others.

Acolytes who double as agents would probably be the best way to go, the New Separatist Union is made up of organizations formerly under the control of One Sith pulling together to resist. While not a dominant ruler like Krayt, Zen's rule is mostly governmental in managing the conglomerate similar to how Dooku did it. She doesn't have infinite control over the Union's resources, but has political sway in directing them.

While she does have a personal starship, Frigates are part of Union forces. She's got a penthouse on one of the Union's core planets, but that's only for when dealing with politics and stuff. Her true home is on a barren planet living in a chunk of a massive temple that crashed there an indeterminate amount of time ago. Having refitted it for her purposes, this is where she spends time when not...like... investigating stuff or actively engaging in the war efforts.

I'm not exactly sure if this fractured temple will be the Wound in the Force or another place she's discovered elsewhere. But if there's any place for her Acolytes to gather, it'd probably be here.

Acolytes who double as agents would probably be the best way to go, the New Separatist Union is made up of organizations formerly under the control of One Sith pulling together to resist. While not a dominant ruler like Krayt, Zen's rule is mostly governmental in managing the conglomerate similar to how Dooku did it. She doesn't have infinite control over the Union's resources, but has political sway in directing them.

While she does have a personal starship, Frigates are part of Union forces. She's got a penthouse on one of the Union's core planets, but that's only for when dealing with politics and stuff. Her true home is on a barren planet living in a chunk of a massive temple that crashed there an indeterminate amount of time ago. Having refitted it for her purposes, this is where she spends time when not...like... investigating stuff or actively engaging in the war efforts.

I'm not exactly sure if this fractured temple will be the Wound in the Force or another place she's discovered elsewhere. But if there's any place for her Acolytes to gather, it'd probably be here.
Can you tell me some more about the Union? How big is it?

Their fleets were never large enough to pose a threat to Krayt at first which is why subterfuge became their bread and butter to asert their independence.

Alright, just got Ror's logistics up, D. Rex D. Rex ! And how dare you for suggesting they get supplies from trade! Trade is for pussies!

Most cooperation between empires is usually built on the back of trade tho...so Guess we all gon have to be pussies for a bit.

At least until we inevitably turn on each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Back