• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
And also keep in mind not all of them will have the aptitude or desire for it. But even a few is still an impressive boost to them.

Would, however, worry about the Mandalorians whom find the life of the dark side a little too strong to resist. They could cause quite the amount of trouble.

A Mandolorian, turning sith and going rogue could have made a pretty potent sith Lord, especially if they had a few followers behind them. And might even be trying to be Mandalore before Ordo. Surely would be. And Ordo would also have good reason to want to take care of him.

Then combine that with the Sith Lord having some good Force Warden training. At which might cause some dramatic tension between the factions... and an understanding they need to deal with the monster they created.

That gives me an idea! Deathwatch ends up under the control of a Dark Jedi Mandalorian who wants Mandalore to pretty much turn into a bunch of murderous thugs and brutes, this giving Clan Ordo and the True Mandalorians a run for their money. I'm thinking that it comes to a hunt for Mandalore's mask/the Darksaber. Or maybe both.

That gives me an idea! Deathwatch ends up under the control of a Dark Jedi Mandalorian who wants Mandalore to pretty much turn into a bunch of murderous thugs and brutes, this giving Clan Ordo and the True Mandalorians a run for their money. I'm thinking that it comes to a hunt for Mandalore's mask/the Darksaber. Or maybe both.
Be willing to ally with the other Sith Lords, and I would allow such character, and give a boon as I will to the other Warlords.

I'd think it would be a great time. And would be our Third Sith Lord, the minimum number we need.

Balance it out by making a Anzati Jedi or Sith lol.

hello everyone! just popping in :)

Great job on your char! I like her quiet a bit. Cant wait to see where she ends up.

And hey. If you are looking for a challenge. The Jedi have least in terms of numbers. They the underdog squad. *hint hint nudge nudge*

thank you! i spent waaay too much time trying to make everything look nice lmao. i feel like ellis is gonna gravitate towards the jedi once she realizes that they're even a thing

thank you! i spent waaay too much time trying to make everything look nice lmao. i feel like ellis is gonna gravitate towards the jedi once she realizes that they're even a thing
It's a spiffy looking CS, so you did great there.

She will luck out, the New Jedi Order has been effectively broken apart. The remaining are on the run. Will make things extra fun. And means a fast track to training.

c h a n a c h a n a

Also! Set her Tier to "apprentice". Read over the tier system in the interest check opening post, if you havent already

I'd say she is in the low side of apprentice. But I'll go ahead and give her such a tier to grow on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back