• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm curious how the apprentices will get along between masters.

What sort of relationships or rivalries they will have. Or how often they will be like "my master can beat up your master"

Are there any sith apprentice relationships that aren't abusive?

I'm sure there are! But their soft training made them weak.

That is why no one remembers them.

Okay, so it turns out that Darth Plagueis' master, Darth Tenebrous never actually trained him properly as a Sith, and was actually making him focus on honing his latent ability for Midi-chlorian manipulation instead. So his training was mostly just his master sending him on odd jobs to bide time until Tenebrous could use his abilities to eventually possess the chosen one.

So it wasn't really physically or emotionally abusive... more like misdirection for ulterior motives.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
Chak Chak @Rusty of Shackleford

Mustafar! A lovely place.

Is this a One Sith controlled planet?

And what sort of facility is being stormed?

Surprisingly it is not. It is an outer rim world that is both tactically sound in acquiring and of personal significance to two of the characters.
The facilities that are being taken are the foundries, manufacturing plants, for the use of building weapons and ships. They are also taking the slave pens/market thus bringing Chak Chak into the fold along with taking the old jedi temple once used as a base for the blackguard and the crystal fields.

Yup. A good place to start.

Now! If it is a world wide invasion. You will still be taking some pretty good losses.

But if you are starting small, setting up shop, bring in more troops, and then taking things over in steps. Things will go a lot better in your favor.

More so if you only take a few facilities and not the entire planet. As a good chance Nobody will even notice.

Yup. A good place to start.

Now! If it is a world wide invasion. You will still be taking some pretty good losses.

But if you are starting small, setting up shop, bring in more troops, and then taking things over in steps. Things will go a lot better in your favor.

More so if you only take a few facilities and not the entire planet. As a good chance Nobody will even notice.
That's the plan. Get the Paladins of Zildrog (zakuulian military) and the other allied mando clans a chance to take over and set up shop

Oh hey! Sorry, I've been inactive bc of school. Ellis is on her home planet, just kinda doing her thing. I'm not sure where I want her yet but I'll try to have a post up soon. Also, I thiiink she's on Coruscant, but I changed it a few times before I settled so I'll have to go back n look at her CS. :)
Lovely! It's okay. I just wanted to check on you.

Do you have any body you are starting play with, or someone you would like to? If not, I can try to help.
Well if you want I could use somebody to play with and I was thinking that maybe my character, Amatiel and Ellis could meet on Coruscant and maybe travel together for a bit?

Ellis could really do with getting away from the crappy life she's found herself stuck in and Amatiel, needing to slip off planet without drawing too much attention to herself but finding herself unable on her own, recognizes and takes advantage of this, convincing Ellis to help her leave the planet and in exchange promises to help her start a new life somewhere better. Whether she keeps that promise (intentional or not) or they just keep traveling together past their agreed split off point, well we'll have to see.

Oh! And Amatiel could start training her in the Force. Honestly there are probably better teachers out there who have a deeper understanding of the Force and aren't having an identity crisis, but she could get her started.

Also, D. Rex D. Rex , you said this takes place maybe a week after Krayt's death. Are we talking his supposed death where he learned to heal himself? His actual death at the Battle of Coruscant where the Sith scattered? Or a seperate actual death specifically for this game?

Well if you want I could use somebody to play with and I was thinking that maybe my character, Amatiel and Ellis could meet on Coruscant and maybe travel together for a bit?

Ellis could really do with getting away from the crappy life she's found herself stuck in and Amatiel, needing to slip off planet without drawing too much attention to herself but finding herself unable on her own, recognizes and takes advantage of this, convincing Ellis to help her leave the planet and in exchange promises to help her start a new life somewhere better. Whether she keeps that promise (intentional or not) or they just keep traveling together past their agreed split off point, well we'll have to see.

Oh! And Amatiel could start training her in the Force. Honestly there are probably better teachers out there who have a deeper understanding of the Force and aren't having an identity crisis, but she could get her started.

Also, D. Rex D. Rex , you said this takes place maybe a week after Krayt's death. Are we talking his supposed death where he learned to heal himself? His actual death at the Battle of Coruscant where the Sith scattered? Or a seperate actual death specifically for this game?

No clue! Hadnt thought that specifically. Just "after Krayts death"

Lovely! It's okay. I just wanted to check on you.

Do you have any body you are starting play with, or someone you would like to? If not, I can try to help.
Thank you! It's been crazy irl, so I definitely needed the heads-up! I don't particularly have anything in mind at the moment, but I do plan on posting and seeing where it goes from there. I feel like at some point Ellis will be pulled into any commotion that may be nearby and just roll with it. I can't see her mulling around IC for very long haha

Also, D. Rex D. Rex , you said this takes place maybe a week after Krayt's death. Are we talking his supposed death where he learned to heal himself? His actual death at the Battle of Coruscant where the Sith scattered? Or a separate actual death specifically for this game?

Pretty sure we're treating it as him actually dying,

We aren't going into specifics, but the joint Empire-Republic ambush ended up working in crippling him.

Instead of Wyyrlok finishing him off, we're just having it where an unnamed advisor did it so now the One Sith's internally chaotic and stuff.

Gotta keep from being bound by canon while still working under the setting it provided.

Thank you! It's been crazy irl, so I definitely needed the heads-up! I don't particularly have anything in mind at the moment, but I do plan on posting and seeing where it goes from there. I feel like at some point Ellis will be pulled into any commotion that may be nearby and just roll with it. I can't see her mulling around IC for very long haha
Cough-cough Points at my previous (second to previous) post with puppy-dog-eyes.

Pretty sure we're treating it as him actually dying,

We aren't going into specifics, but the joint Empire-Republic ambush ended up working in crippling him.

Instead of Wyyrlok finishing him off, we're just having it where an unnamed advisor did it so now the One Sith's internally chaotic and stuff.

Gotta keep from being bound by canon while still working under the setting it provided.
Pretty much!

I wrote that post too many times, and it was eh
Looks good to me!

Though I reccomend have her stay outside with cid, as IG is in the cockpit, about to have a little fun with the stowaway.

And I don't want to deny them a bonding opportunity :)

Now! With your friend not having joined, would you still like to Keep Ashe? (Lol I had forgotten about the poor guy)

You can keep him as an NPC should you like! Or you can fly solo too if you wish to change that about her. Your call! Just wanted to make sure you have the opportunity.

Looks good to me!

Though I reccomend have her stay outside with cid, as IG is in the cockpit, about to have a little fun with the stowaway.

And I don't want to deny them a bonding opportunity :)

Now! With your friend not having joined, would you still like to Keep Ashe? (Lol I had forgotten about the poor guy)

You can keep him as an NPC should you like! Or you can fly solo too if you wish to change that about her. Your call! Just wanted to make sure you have the opportunity.
I'm keeping the vegtable for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back