• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okie dokie! Just a heads up, the longer you keep him, the more likely you would need to kill him off should you change your mind. This early it can easily be retconned.
no retconning I'll just kill him if I go full DS or someone else will kill him

Vegetable soup? Gotta find some meat for it, too. Also, is Fokan in the ship? Technically Bob is inside about to take care of Sinclair. But it can be worked around easily.

True! But Toaster is a meat eater not a fan of vegetables.
nah she's outside, like a vampire she must be accepted in

Indeed. You don't want to come in unannounced. My trigger Bob's defensive protocols.

But so happy he will be. To discover not one, but TWO stowaways!

Though Cid won't be happy. Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii expect him to charge her extra.

He has enough crazy on board the ship as is.

Indeed. You don't want to come in unannounced. My trigger Bob's defensive protocols.

But so happy he will be. To discover not one, but TWO stowaways!

Though Cid won't be happy. Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii expect him to charge her extra.

He has enough crazy on board the ship as is.
I'll just hide my vegtable, it isn't a person it's just more luggage

D. Rex D. Rex I got a little carried away lol. And yes! I'll edit that real quick.
Thank you!

Lovely scene. Who was it that she killed, might I ask? A crime lord?

And, if you have no ideas. Might I offer the ship with the crazy crew a possibility to stop by Coruscant?

Another option, I believe Bruhaha Bruhaha has a Twilek that inhabits Coruscant.

Thank you!

Lovely scene. Who was it that she killed, might I ask? A crime lord?

And, if you have no ideas. Might I offer the ship with the crazy crew a possibility to stop by Coruscant?

Another option, I believe Bruhaha Bruhaha has a Twilek that inhabits Coruscant.
Thanks! And yeah, run of the mill crime lord. It'll catch up to her at some point. I think both ideas would be fun. I'm up for plotting w/ Bruhaha Bruhaha for sure. I think Ellis needs a friend at the moment. Or at the very least someone who will tolerate her presence lol

Thank you! And yeah, run of the mill crime lord. It'll catch up to her at some point. I think both ideas would be fun. I'm up for plotting w/ Bruhaha Bruhaha for sure. I think Ellis needs a friend at the moment. Or at the very least someone who will tolerate her presence lol

I'll be sure to put a bounty on her at some point.

But yeah! Get with him. Since it will be a while before I can get there. And by then you can decide if you want to leave via the Glory, or on yalls own.

That'll be interesting ;)

I like the pacing going on, too. It's good that we've all got time to think and plot for whatever's next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back