• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That'll be interesting ;)

I like the pacing going on, too. It's good that we've all got time to think and plot for whatever's next.
Indeed! My thoughts as well. As I have said, a casual rp, and by extension a casual pace.

And I most certainly encourage all sorts of OOC plotting and planning! I love seeing the engagement.

Thank you!

Lovely scene. Who was it that she killed, might I ask? A crime lord?

And, if you have no ideas. Might I offer the ship with the crazy crew a possibility to stop by Coruscant?

Another option, I believe Bruhaha Bruhaha has a Twilek that inhabits Coruscant.
Thanks! And yeah, run of the mill crime lord. It'll catch up to her at some point. I think both ideas would be fun. I'm up for plotting w/ Bruhaha Bruhaha for sure. I think Ellis needs a friend at the moment. Or at the very least someone who will tolerate her presence lol
I'll be sure to put a bounty on her at some point.

But yeah! Get with him. Since it will be a while before I can get there. And by then you can decide if you want to leave via the Glory, or on yalls own.
Indeed! My thoughts as well. As I have said, a casual rp, and by extension a casual pace.

And I most certainly encourage all sorts of OOC plotting and planning! I love seeing the engagement.
And yet I feel like all my attempts to do so have gone unnoticed. :-_-lines:

Im going to sleep now. I'll plop Amatiel somewhere near her when I wake up.

c h a n a c h a n a Dude what you've written looks awesome. Let me know if you are interested in Bed getting involved where you are at, he would be freaked out. You've crafted such a fun scene

c h a n a c h a n a Dude what you've written looks awesome. Let me know if you are interested in Bed getting involved where you are at, he would be freaked out. You've crafted such a fun scene
Thank you! I spent like an hour trying to make everything nice lmao. I'm def interested in Bed and Ellis meeting. Maybe he could find her as she's trying to locate a place to hide out for the night and they could get to talking. Him being able to pilot could work well considering a.) she wants to gtf off of coruscant, and b.) she has the money to get a ship

c h a n a c h a n a D. Rex D. Rex Got a few things I need to do IRL (like doing some chores and finishing installing a bunch of mods for KOTOR 2, which are slowing down my computer with all the tabs I have open. :neutralteeth:) and then I’ll be able to start on a post an intro for Amatiel on Coruscant.

Heads up, I'm away this weekend and my internet's patchy at best, I'll try to keep updated, but its hit and miss unfortunately

c h a n a c h a n a D. Rex D. Rex Got a few things I need to do IRL (like doing some chores and finishing installing a bunch of mods for KOTOR 2, which are slowing down my computer with all the tabs I have open. :neutralteeth:) and then I’ll be able to start on a post an intro for Amatiel on Coruscant.
No worries!

Heads up, I'm away this weekend and my internet's patchy at best, I'll try to keep updated, but its hit and miss unfortunately
That's all good. My weekends are always busy.

To that end, my replies are not guaranteed on saturdays and sundays.

Sounds good!

I'll be p much gone until Sunday due to a camping trip. But if I find time to post I'll jump on it. ^^

im so sorry for not paying more attention, or being around, or anything~ ugh- ive seriously neglected rpn, again, and i really, really didn't want to :sick:
if i can finish my cs, would you still have me??
i can see you're pretty full up~
if not, it's all okay :)

im so sorry for not paying more attention, or being around, or anything~ ugh- ive seriously neglected rpn, again, and i really, really didn't want to :sick:
if i can finish my cs, would you still have me??
i can see you're pretty full up~
if not, it's all okay :)
I would be okay with you still joining us. So yes! You are still welcome.

Alright, almost done with my Galen post! Basically, I'm thinking that his speeder got stolen, and the cantina owner points him in Cid's direction to find out who swiped it.

I just realized, I have no idea what kind of basic troops the Fell/Sith Empire used. Stormtroopers? Droids? Normal soldiers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back