• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah I was just finding this out myself. Both the Fell Empire and Darth Krayt's Galatic used the Imperial Military, same as the original Galactic Empire, but were less racist about it and allowed more than just humans to enlist. They majority of the army was made up of Imperial Army troopers but they also used the Stormtrooper Corps (non-clones at this point) as an independent elite military branch, though by the time Krayt took over the Stormtrooper Corps had been disbanded and the stormtroopers were integrated into the ranks of the Imperial Army, with individual stormtrooper units still continuing to operate separately as elite shock forces.

To broadcast oneself in the force, at such a state of weakness, when hunted by very dangerous people.

I could make things very very difficult :3

El's dad is a bounty hunter himself. It would be fun to have him looking for her with no idea that she's his daughter, given that it's been years since they've last seen each other. Or maybe he could be on both El and Amatiel's trail, and when they finally meet she's like "Wait a sec-- dad??" and has to choose between them both.

D. Rex D. Rex Ian Temero Ian Temero

To broadcast oneself in the force, at such a state of weakness, when hunted by very dangerous people.

I could make things very very difficult :3
It's not like it was a public broadcast. It was a Force Telepathy meant just for El. Not saying another force user couldn't intercept it, but they'd need to be doing it intentionally.

El's dad is a bounty hunter himself. It would be fun to have him looking for her with no idea that she's his daughter, given that it's been years since they've last seen each other. Or maybe he could be on both El and Amatiel's trail, and when they finally meet she's like "Wait a sec-- dad??" and has to choose between them both.

D. Rex D. Rex Ian Temero Ian Temero
Well apparently I've created this Darth Corvus character who really wants Amatiel dead and has failed to kill her multiple times now. At this point he might be likely to put a bounty on her.

It's not like it was a public broadcast. It was a Force Telepathy meant just for El. Not saying another force user couldn't intercept it, but they'd need to be doing it intentionally.

Well apparently I've created this Darth Corvus character who really wants Amatiel dead and has failed to kill her multiple times now. At this point he might be likely to put a bounty on her.

Would you like me to create a Darth Corvus NPC to come and harass you? (Though do be warned, it would be a challenge for her)

Would you like me to create a Darth Corvus NPC to come and harass you? (Though do be warned, it would be a challenge for her)
I mean, might as well. After having sent 7 people, his own apprentice, and all of them being killed, it does seem like coming in himself is the next logical step. But I don't know how soon we want him to come in and start harassing, because yeah, he's going to be a challenge. Especially in her current state, both physically and mentally. Maybe once she's had some time to rest?

Might also depend on how long they're sticking around Coruscant. c h a n a c h a n a ! How long we sticking around? Do we have time in our schedule to squeeze in a nap and a Sith Lord attack? Maybe just before departure?

I mean, might as well. After having sent 7 people, his own apprentice, and all of them being killed, it does seem like coming in himself is the next logical step. But I don't know how soon we want him to come in and start harassing, because yeah, he's going to be a challenge. Especially in her current state, both physically and mentally. Maybe once she's had some time to rest?

Might also depend on how long they're sticking around Coruscant. c h a n a c h a n a ! How long we sticking around? Do we have time in our schedule to squeeze in a nap and a Sith Lord attack? Maybe just before departure?
I'll fix him up as an NPC then!

Dont assume you know much about hom yet though. As I'll be throwing in a few turns to make it a challenge. One such turn being you may not know when he comes to strike. Or if it will be against you or another.

Or how easy it will be.

Speaking of! I'm organizing a threat specifically against the Sith. One to keep all our young Sith on their toes and remind them that they arent masters yet.

Yeah, they'll have time! I think they'll hang around no more than a day or two IC

Also, I'm gonna place Feyi on Tatooine, but for now she's kinda doing her own thing. Just wanted to get her in there ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back