• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hello! Hope I don't spook anyone with my sudden arrival, been in talks with D. Rex and wanted to join this thread! Hope no one minds another Sith! Aaand perhaps another character after that :D

Hello! Hope I don't spook anyone with my sudden arrival, been in talks with D. Rex and wanted to join this thread! Hope no one minds another Sith! Aaand perhaps another character after that :D
Welcome to the OOC proper! I'm glad to have you and love your character. She is accepted and able to be used at your liesure.

I have referenced your entrance in my latest post. She will be in the Stealth X.

D. Rex D. Rex Excuse me for interrupting. Um, I had a different idea for a Force Sensitive of sorts, due to her unique connection to the Force . Do you mind if I pitch it in ? It has to do with Force Ghosts.

D. Rex D. Rex Excuse me for interrupting. Um, I had a different idea for a Force Sensitive of sorts, due to her unique connection to the Force . Do you mind if I pitch it in ? It has to do with Force Ghosts.
I cant make any promises. But I'm always open to listening to ideas. Please elaborate on your idea.

D. Rex D. Rex No problem. I understand. If not I have easier ideas to implement.

Well, I wanted an idea of being so connected to the force she actually is.. Possessed by an Ancient Force Ghost who last trained on the planet she was located on. The Force Ghost won't really be able to fight at first through her , but as she learns about the Force the Force Ghost remembers who he is and is capable of helping her overtime.

I'm not fleshed out on whether for it to be the Force Ghost of an Ancient Padawan or Knight. I also don't really know whether to make it Sith or Jedi, but I've never seen a Force Ghost Sith so It would be amazing to do that... But for the sole purpose of this RP it'd be best to do a Jedi Force Ghost.

Okay, so I just got back from an entire day's worth of Automobile stuff, so I don't know if I'll be able to post in response to anything tonight.

But Tomorrow? Definitely.

D. Rex D. Rex No problem. I understand. If not I have easier ideas to implement.

Well, I wanted an idea of being so connected to the force she actually is.. Possessed by an Ancient Force Ghost who last trained on the planet she was located on. The Force Ghost won't really be able to fight at first through her , but as she learns about the Force the Force Ghost remembers who he is and is capable of helping her overtime.

I'm not fleshed out on whether for it to be the Force Ghost of an Ancient Padawan or Knight. I also don't really know whether to make it Sith or Jedi, but I've never seen a Force Ghost Sith so It would be amazing to do that... But for the sole purpose of this RP it'd be best to do a Jedi Force Ghost.

Also, I've seen the remnants of ancient Sith possessing people way more than any Jedi, I tell you what.

Like, There's a ridiculous amount of stories where prospective Sith found themselves taken over by the old dark lords and used to reassert their ancient claims.

Would probably explain why there's so few Sith force ghosts runnin' around, they too busy infesting the minds of the weak to carry out long forgotten wars.

Alrighty!

Firstly! If you wish to have an Ancient Ghost be a thing. Be aware that Ancient doesnt equal powerful.

Second! Should the ghost be of the Jedi, possession would not be of the way of the light side. Nor would a ghost of either side be able to affect much in the way of reality. Not often and not easily.

Force Ghost <-- a link to more information to those who would like it.

That said. I am okay with a force user learning sporadically through the teachings of an old force ghost. However, such a learning would not replace the need for a dedicated Master.

Okay, so I just got back from an entire day's worth of Automobile stuff, so I don't know if I'll be able to post in response to anything tonight.

But Tomorrow? Definitely.

Also, I've seen the remnants of ancient Sith possessing people way more than any Jedi, I tell you what.

Like, There's a ridiculous amount of stories where prospective Sith found themselves taken over by the old dark lords and used to reassert their ancient claims.

Would probably explain why there's so few Sith force ghosts runnin' around, they too busy infesting the minds of the weak to carry out long forgotten wars.
No hurry! We got ourselves a casual pace to enjoy. Looking forward to seeing more from you as always, my encyclopedic friend.

And yes, Sith ghosts would be a thing. And your reason would be pretty sound on why their arent many. Other reasons could be their dissonant nature, lack of the ability being taught, parasitic tendencies, or even that they are more confined to wounds of the force and places of dark side prominence where they feel most powerful.

D. Rex D. Rex , GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Ah, I see. Besides turning the Force Ghost into a secret tutor... Is there any other alternatives I can try ? Also nice to see you Grieve. Hearing you respond was nothing short of a surprise.

D. Rex D. Rex , GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Ah, I see. Besides turning the Force Ghost into a secret tutor... Is there any other alternatives I can try ? Also nice to see you Grieve. Hearing you respond was nothing short of a surprise.

Not really? Nothing that really comes to mind. But to help think of that, I'd like to know what sort of things you are looking for with that character.

What sort of narrative beats you want to hit, and what you want to do with them, and the themes and tropes you want to play on.

Not really? Nothing that really comes to mind. But to help think of that, I'd like to know what sort of things you are looking for with that character.

What sort of narrative beats you want to hit, and what you want to do with them, and the themes and tropes you want to play on.

You can have their tutor be a suspicious Droid that claims to be some kind of Seeker-Type agent that's only purpose is to help cultivate Force-Sensitives. It could help her train and get better while holding some kinda ulterior motive hidden within its odd programming.

You can have their tutor be a suspicious Droid that claims to be some kind of Seeker-Type agent that's only purpose is to help cultivate Force-Sensitives. It could help her train and get better while holding some kinda ulterior motive hidden within its odd programming.
I am a master at coming up with ulterior motives. :3

A droid idea could work.

Okay so rpn decided to do a big think and not give me notifications for thee OOC.

really?? Hmm I was just curious, didn't really have enough time to dive into the lore completely. but I am interested in joining if it isn't too late. Is there a discord server for this??
Well we will be happy to answer what questions we can! Essentially, in a tl;dr, the Sith rule the galaxy and Jedi have been almost entirely wiped out.

And if you can give me a good character idea, I think I could allow you in.

No, we do not have a discord server. I wasnt planning in setting one up for this. Felt like keeping the talk here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back