• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
cool. well I don't have much info for my character just yet, but I do know I want to make a gray jedi character
Well I will certainly need to know more of a concept than that to let you in. But will be happy to help you flesh out an idea.

Ah. Grey jedi. Might I ask why, and what sort of things you are wanting to do or explore?

Those of apprentice tier should be careful about tossing force powers around so casually.

Srale Srale
I would consider the force lightning technique an advanced dark side power. If you will be having Zalrian use it, please note that I would prefer to see it at low intensity, and difficult to use.

Well I will certainly need to know more of a concept than that to let you in. But will be happy to help you flesh out an idea.

Ah. Grey jedi. Might I ask why, and what sort of things you are wanting to do or explore?
Well for now I’m not sure, I’ll have to read over the entire ic thread just to get a grasp on what’s going on. But I’ve done some thinking and I figured if HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest would allow it, I could be his acolyte for the force wardens since they focus on both aspects of the force

Well for now I’m not sure, I’ll have to read over the entire ic thread just to get a grasp on what’s going on. But I’ve done some thinking and I figured if HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest would allow it, I could be his acolyte for the force wardens since they focus on both aspects of the force
I'm sure he'd be happy to have you! Lol they are a zealous bunch.

Though I'll let folk know now. No grey jedi will be a master of either light or/and dark side. Such would be the price of using both, without dedication to one side or the other.

A Sith will always be more powerful in the dark side, and jedi always more powerful in the light side. As such, advanced techniques of either side, I hope to see be lost on them, or significantly diminished as a result of their split focus.

I'm sure he'd be happy to have you! Lol they are a zealous bunch.

Though I'll let folk know now. No grey jedi will be a master of either light or/and dark side. Such would be the price of using both, without dedication to one side or the other.

A Sith will always be more powerful in the dark side, and jedi always more powerful in the light side. As such, advanced techniques of either side, I hope to see be lost on them, or significantly diminished as a result of their split focus.
Who else is with him??

And that makes sense inguess

A couple really.

The first is Bogan Adas Starkiller. The last known survivor of a purge carried out against his family, the Starkiller family. The Starkillers served as the guardians of the orb of Adas, a holocron-like orb that held the collective knowledge, history and culture of the sith and their subspecies. The orb was commissioned by King Adas of Korriban to serve as a repository of knowledge for the Sith species, including genetic blueprints for the Sith in their subspecies, so that in the event of near Extinction, the survivors could use said blueprints to rebuild their race. In addition, the orb contains otherwise lost knowledge that had been collected up until the Starkiller Purge, including the power guard process, ancient rituals, spells, and the means to create, or recreate otherwise lost Sith relics.

However, only a Starkiller can interface with the orb.

Basically, Bogan is a mix of Damion Wayne from DC comics, X-23 from Marvel and Captain America.

He was created using the orb and was augmented with the power guard process. He's lived a life devoid of anything not relevant to his future as the one to vanquish emperor vitiate in single combat and rule the sith empire.

However, vitiate and the dark council learned of the starkiller's 100 year old plan to first place members of the Starkiller family in every seat of the dark council, and then have a thirty-year-old Bogan kill the emperor and take his throne.

This prompted the Sith to mobilize against the Starkiller family in an attempt to prevent a coup d'etat. Bogan was forced to flee. He and his surviving family placed themselves in stasis in a secret facility, intending to effectively wait out their enemies. However, over time the pods began to malfunction one by one, until only Bogan was Left alive.

The idea is that he's discovered by the true mandalorians.

A couple really.

The first is Bogan Adas Starkiller. The last known survivor of a purge carried out against his family, the Starkiller family. The Starkillers served as the guardians of the orb of Adas, a holocron-like orb that held the collective knowledge, history and culture of the sith and their subspecies. The orb was commissioned by King Adas of Korriban to serve as a repository of knowledge for the Sith species, including genetic blueprints for the Sith in their subspecies, so that in the event of near Extinction, the survivors could use said blueprints to rebuild their race. In addition, the orb contains otherwise lost knowledge that had been collected up until the Starkiller Purge, including the power guard process, ancient rituals, spells, and the means to create, or recreate otherwise lost Sith relics.

Basically, Bogan is a mix of Damion Wayne from DC comics, X-23 from Marvel and Captain America.

He was created using the orb and was augmented with the power guard process. He's lived a life devoid of anything not relevant to his future as the one to vanquish emperor vitiate in single combat and rule the sith empire.

However, vitiate and the dark council learned of the starkiller's 100 year old plan to first place members of the Starkiller family in every seat of the dark council, and then have a thirty-year-old Bogan kill the emperor and take his throne.

This prompted the Sith to mobilize against the Starkiller family in an attempt to prevent a coup d'etat. Bogan was forced to flee. He and his surviving family placed themselves in stasis in a secret facility, intending to effectively wait out their enemies. However, over time the pods began to malfunction one by one, until only Bogan was Left alive.

I suppose it could be interesting following someone who's basically missed out on his quote unquote "destiny" and has to go on a journey of self discovery without any pre-determined path to aim for.

I could see it as entertaining for the readers in concept.

A couple really.

Alrighty! Well that's quite the idea you have! But I'm afraid I will have to do some shooting down of it. Mostly in relation to such a character in this rp.

Firstly. I will say that I have a rule that we wont be using any canon characters in this rp. While they do exist, our characters will not be them. This extends to lineages.

A family that centers around the protection of a sith relic or holocron of some kind. I'm perfectly okay with this idea. Sounds cool.

However, the potency of such a relic in any hands but mine, I'm not quite so keen on. Even so, I dont like the idea of one person, or so few being able to unlock it. Either a species may open it, or any force user, with proper atonement and meditation, I would allow.

Its contents, on the other hand, are a bit much. I would prefer such a thing not be in play at all. If you would like to tone it back, I can allow it into play, but it would not be in your possession.

You would have to detail the power guard thing for me to allow it. Until then, my answer in that is a likely no.

Also, is he a clone? Or creature made from alchemy? Or did his parents just cleft freaky while the holocron was nearby?

Also! I'd say he well outlived his enemies. As this rp takes place over a century after the return of the jedi. The Sith rule galaxy (formerly under Darth Krayt) and the jedi are almost all destroyed.

Be glad to have an acolyte. Also, there is an advantage to being grey. You'll have far more flexibility in combat, and be able to create versions of powers that are grey in nature.

Alrighty! Well that's quite the idea you have! But I'm afraid I will have to do some shooting down of it. Mostly in relation to such a character in this rp.

You would have to detail the power guard thing for me to allow it. Until then, my answer in that is a likely no.

Also, is he a clone? Or creature made from alchemy? Or did his parents just cleft freaky while the holocron was nearby?

The only known Power Guard process I know of is THIS

And given the reference to Emperor Vitaite, I'm feeling pretty confident that this is what's being indicated.

It's basically a super soldier program that utilizes drugs and Cybernetic stuff.

My guess is that the Bogan character was genetically engineered using information taken from the Orb thingy and put through the Power Guard process afterwards.

Also, being grey is a more a mentality for the group. For instance, Eberron is naturally attuned to the darkside of the force due to being a vahla, therefore he favors darkside powers over lightside

The only known Power Guard process I know of is THIS

And given the reference to Emperor Vitaite, I'm feeling pretty confident that this is what's being indicated.

It's basically a super soldier program that utilizes drugs and Cybernetic stuff.

My guess is that the Bogan character was genetically engineered using information taken from the Orb thingy and put through the Power Guard process afterwards.
K. But what it do?

Also, being grey is a more a mentality for the group. For instance, Everton is naturally attuned to the darkside of the force due to being a vahla, therefore he favors darkside powers over lightside
I cant imagine the mentality to be easy to maintain. Dipping into one side, the sides will lure you further in the deeper you go. A very dangerous game I hope to see him struggle with.

K. But what it do?

Exactly what it sounds like,

Cybernetic-ally enhanced super-soldiers that have combat stims flowing through their veins. As in cyberneticly enhanced limbs, eyesight, all that good jazz. Durability of those enhancements are further multiplied by the drugs heightening reactions, dulling pain, and raising aggression.

So yeah, just picture most military supersoldier initiatives in media, it makes them someone stronger and deadlier.

Exactly what it sounds like,

Cybernetic-ally enhanced super-soldiers that have combat stims flowing through their veins. As in cyberneticly enhanced limbs, eyesight, all that good jazz. Durability of those enhancements are further multiplied by the drugs heightening reactions, dulling pain, and raising aggression.

So yeah, just picture most military supersoldier initiatives in media, it makes them someone stronger and deadlier.
That does indeed sound fun. Will allow it.

That does indeed sound fun. Will allow it.
But incredibly vague. Albeit I am a huge fan of ambiguity, but allowing such a concept of a cybernetic enhanced humanoid can potentially allow someone to make things up on the fly as opposed to having a set limitation and everything has a limitation including usage of the Force.

But incredibly vague. Albeit I am a huge fan of ambiguity, but allowing such a concept of a cybernetic enhanced humanoid can potentially allow someone to make things up on the fly as opposed to having a set limitation and everything has a limitation including usage of the Force.
Lol I'm lenient but not that sentient. Stuff like what they can do with cybernetics would be listed under weapons and armor and skills. And things I dont think are good or too potent or too vague will get noped out.

Also. An apprentice tier sith in full beskar/cortosis alloy super armor, will still get roflstomped brutally and painfully by any Master tier jedi.

Even with cool cybernetics, tier still governs power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back