• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I know, I mean it only makes since to me that they should be young
Not necessarily. One can start learning at any point in time. And the apprentice tier is just a name. And an easy reference would be like Obiwan in the Phantom Menace.

As another example, Captain Cid is most assuredly not a student but still apprentice tier. But he is a food step up above the average person.

And! Younglings just learning the ropes would fall under the mundane category by that regard too.

Not necessarily. One can start learning at any point in time. And the apprentice tier is just a name. And an easy reference would be like Obiwan in the Phantom Menace.

As another example, Captain Cid is most assuredly not a student but still apprentice tier. But he is a food step up above the average person.

And! Younglings just learning the ropes would fall under the mundane category by that regard too.
I feel you that’s true too

Okay! Finally got my post up

Probably shouldn't have waited till after a bike ride to do it.

Hands about to fall off.

Well hey, exercise is pretty good for brain power and imagination! It can help with a lot of creative stuff!
...Albeit I do basic cardio, not biking. May your hands recover quickly!

That first paragraph is playing with absolutes,you SITH! But honestly, you can meet plenty of kind caring people that still carry hate, it isn't unthinkable, and when I stated the comment on the Sith that committed no evil, that was a direct reference to an actual Sith, though I don't recall their name at this time.

Furthermore, Dark Jedi are a thing, and they aren't meant to be some errant phrase tossed around for a failed Jedi. Galen Marek/Starkiller is a prominent example, as even in the Lightside endings of both his games, he was an active and notable user of the Dark Side for very good means, a prime and prominent example of a Sith power Wielder doing good.

Are you walking a line? Oh definitely, but if you can hold that line, you are ggranted great power to protect those you wish to protect, as proven in the Force Unleashed series. That's not the only example, mind, but it's a notable one people can recognise.

As for Vortiger, he relishes in the hunt and keep trophies of good hunts, but he does draw out his kills either, preferring speed and precision to finish prey quickly while sharing with Auk to use all of the 'resource'.

(Note: Dark Jedi and Grey Wielders /are/ differing, most notably in the methods they use and their ultimate goals they wish to acheive in the use of the Force)

I think you were talking about Darth Vectivus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back