• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [IC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Group: The Wretched Hive
Tags: Sophileon Sophileon

Sinclair pushed himself away from the bar, more and more dead-ends, everywhere he went. There obviously wasn't anything for him here on Tatooine, more rumors than tangible credits.

Sinclair didn't bother paying for his drink, instead shoving past patrons, heading for Hanger 2C, he quickly sold off his trashed, and out of fuel Republic freighter for a handful of credits, scooped up his toys and headed for Hanger 4.

"I'll have to stowaway or steal a vessel, at least till I can get to Sith space. The smuggler seems like easy pickings, a man with his head in the clouds. I can slice into his ship and be off before his little band even knows what happened."

Sinclair edged uneasily into hanger 4, there was already enough of a bounty on his head for firebombing Sith Embassies on 3 of their controlled planets. Stealing a freighter wouldn't add to his troubles too much. Sinclair stopped upon entering hanger 4, the gangplank was already down on the smuggler's ship.
"None of them beat me here, the fool must have left it open" muttered the Sullustan.

Drawing a wicked set of fusion cutters and slicers from his bag Sinclair hobbled up the gangplank, quickly passing by an individual milling around the hanger. Winding and limping his way toward the cockpit, slicer in hand, Sinclair suddenly stopped in his tracks, hearing purring to his right. Jerkedly twisting his head, he saw an IG-Assassin droid holding a Nexu predator, both sitting comfortably in a chair. Sinclair crouched there, shocked for a moment. In a whirl, Sinclair drew his EMP pistol, but in his haste, his old fingers let the blaster scatter to the floor.

"I wonder which one will kill me first" was all the time the Sullustan had left to think.

Group: The Sith Warlords
Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Bellator and Darth Non were the sole souls within the chamber until a ripple and then a second ripple shattered through the force; they were not alone. Two other figures were within the station. Bellator positioned himself in a way so that the entrance was to his front in the case that this was a trap as he expected it to be.
In walked a figure clad in darkened robes much the same as himself. Bellator knew her immediately due to the resonance of darkness openly flowing from her...a sith and one that had welcomed the darkness long ago much like himself.
The demeanor displayed was not aggressive and seemed much more akin to two old friends meeting after a long time away.
Bellator distanced himself from Non and the mystery guests always assessing the situation.

Words were exchanged again much in that same lackadaisical fashion which was highly unusual due to the given atmosphere of the room.

Even as Zen seated herself, obviously much more comfortable than Bellator, he watched and listened.

Finally, "We are expected to believe this entire meeting was orchestrated long ago and we are here in this present moment as the fate of the sith hangs in the balance?"

Bellator retained his grip on his hilt never brandishing it in an aggressive manner, but never hiding the obviousness of his tentative view of this exchange.

And then the bomb was placed on the table and all cards were laid out. Power was being presented and it was a tangible electricity that fueled Bellator's desires. Here the Gen'dai was being presented with an opportunity to truly attain a powerful position in the galaxy and allow him the furtherance of his campaign to rule in absolution. All he had to do was...work together? With other Sith? If his helmet were removed an eyebrow would be arched if he had said eyebrow.
Suspicious. Highly suspicious.

It was true the rule of two was a work of space refuse and Krayt did not have the true will to bring his plans to fruition, but working with incompetence was not the way either.
Then again turning away the chance to gain power that might take him a hundred years or more to attain was pure folly.

His preponderance of the situation was only fueled by Zen's seemingly acceptance of the situation without much question.

"These items are to be given freely save for one singular stipulation and that is we all work together?" came the words that filled the near empty chamber.

Bellator looks from Non to Zen, even as she begins to move around the table.
"How are we to accept such items that bring such a grand magnitude freely and without suspicion? You openly speak of your demise as though you are already dead and will bare no repercussions should these items defile our existence.
I can not speak for these other two, but I will not forfeit my life so easily." he says eyeing Non deeply.

Again Bellator moves himself in such a fashion to keep his back protected and so that he may keep the three of them in his vision.
Bellator looks to Zen finally and asks, "Who are you?" And that was it. It was not a callous question nor was it cold, but direct. Given the current situation it would be beneficial to know who or what he would be forced to work with should he accept.

Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sophileon Sophileon D. Rex D. Rex

Fokan had waited for a moment stirring in her own thoughts before she tipped the young bar-maiden before going off to sell her ship, "You're a good kid," not waiting for a response Fokan took her leave. She seemingly swaggered out the door with grace and composure her white uniform staying ever so pristine despite the harsh and rather unclean atmosphere of the Cantina
the doors slid open and closed fluidly as she stepped through them, never taking a second for them to pause for her.

Tags: Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

Fokan made it to Docking bay 10, where crescent-paddle shaped light freighter was housed, to her surprise no one had tried to loot her ship, likely due to the fact they had just assumed that it was guarded on the inside.The ship was well guarded, if Twi'lek who had a mind more fried than a deathstick addict's life constituted as professional muscle. Boarding her ship she greeted Ashe, "Hello dear I'm back again."
Ashe said nothing.
"I know, I know... the deal wasn't the best but we needed it."
Again nothing
"I suppose you're right first I need to sell the spice."
Fokan picked up a rather large crate and hauled it out to sell it in a shady corner near the ship, a few thousand more credits worth of money never hurt anyone, the ship would fetch even more, it was mint condition but was fairly unremarkable beyond that. First she made sure to grab her saber and clothes packing it into a crate with her Ashe.
"Hush now Ashe it's only until we get a private place, not like you move anyways."
Nothing.
"I do not, now stop back talking and let it be."
She closed the crate and hauled it off the ship, it floated gently down into the sand, with that Fokan was ready to sell the beast. She found a few buyers relatively fast for the ship, some manipulation here, scare tactics there, a bit of seduction and it was sold, for a good price too. Happy to see the piece of trash discarded and out of sight she smiled heading to the ship that was to be her new home, as well as Ashe's.

Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Sophileon Sophileon

She pulled her large crate into the bay with confidence and no sign that there was a barely alive humanoid in her personal belongings, she managed to hide the lightsaber in her pants and went to greet the captain of the ship, Cid, "Well you'e certainly right in that she isn't much to look at-er what is it you said your name was?" She paused to look around see who all else was coming to join them on this little escapade they were on. In seeing the Assassin droid she felt both ease as well as on the edge, while it meant good protection, she did not like how droids were just so... nosy and persistently so, either way she would have to deal with it. Fokan was also rather disappointing she thought there would have been more people upon this voyage, it certainly would have made things miles more entertaining. "Are we waiting on anyone else or is this all who will accompany this grand expedition?" she was clearly being partly sarcastic and dismissive in tone. She wanted to go.

Group: Business Class; Standalone
Where: Hoth, Rollan Villa
Tags: Adobe Adobe

At the understanding that the buyer had a distaste or displeasure of sabers Day could merely accept. It was fair, and while they were but simple tools for herself, it was easy to understand a fear of any misappropriated and misused tool. Fears of hammers would be common if one was constantly struck by one after all. Still, it wouldn't due to make any argument out of it and Day truly didn't feel it worthy of debate, so instead she deftly brushed her hands along the hilts, unclipping them from their magnetic holding plates and angling them easily so that they slid down the outside of her thighs and straight into the outside gaps of her pants.

Out of sight, out of mind as one might say.

Taking a moment to look down and make sure the hilts had settled well in her pant legs, Day looked back up to find that she was being scrutinised. Nothing new for the girl honestly, and all things considered she wasn't being leered at like she was generally accustomed to at most space ports. Instead it seemed her appraiser's eyes were following her paint patterns.

Not shying away from the attention Day let the buyer take in the patterns she'd painted on for the day before the buyer spoke up. "I do paint these myself. Actually, I paint a new pattern daily. I enjoy exploring new aspects and designs." explained Day as she acknowledged the sudden invitation inside, and opted to accept.

Padding inside the villa after the buyer, Day accepted the cup offered to her before likewise taking the seat. Leaning back and lounging as best she could, revelling in the change from a cargo ship cot, Day took a sip of the warm drink before speaking up.

"You have a beautiful villa, if I might say. Mmm, and this tryu, from from Naboo? Have you ever been?" Day asked, gesturing to the window, showing the snow flurries and the rolling powder blown by the wind, "Amazing view by the way, and a remarkable comparison to the light rains over the grasslands of Naboo during the rainy seasons. My name is Daeny'al'lyshiantarra Nia'anoondi'ieaal. Day, as a name, will be more than enough though. I know my given is a mouthful."

Group: The Ebon Legion Apprentices
Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Srale Srale

Though still very amused, the rippling of her fur settled to a gentle sway. "Choose your words more carefully, then. Or you may very well show what leads you on."

"That you do not wish to take control upon surpassing him shows your lack of determination to your own cause. Upon obtaining such power, only to squander it as a follower, is itself a detriment. A waste of power and a failure of ambition. For that too, Bellator would cut you down."

"Leadership is the duty of the one in power. The leader being determined by said power. Be it the power translate to wisdom, genius, mastery of the force, blade, or otherwise. The most fit among us is to rule. But such is the duty of the followers to keep the leader strong. As to sabotage the master is to sabotage ones own path to that power."

She looked back out at the reddish black sky. "Are you aware of what it means to serve him? To what you must give up to do so?"

Zalrian nodded after Soth finished speaking. "I get what you are saying. And I do believe I understand what Darth Bellator wants. He wants someone who will serve him, but is also ambitious and motivated. And dont get me wrong, I'm ambitious, but that ambition isnt focused on my own gain of an army. Its focused on gaining the Sith an army. Do you understand what I mean? I dont not want to rule, but i also dont mind someone else ruling, as long as they are strengthening the Sith. Do you get what I mean here?" Zalrian then asked Soth, having placed during his speech and then stopped just in front of her facing her as well.

Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Sophileon Sophileon Midrick Midrick
Zen continued walking around the table, occasionally running a finger along a seat as she did.

She continued occasionally tilting her head towards Darth Non's offerings, the sound of muffled chuckles emanating from her mask each time. Eventually Bellator offered his take, though Zen continued circling the table as she listened. She gave a few hums of thought to his words, eventually pausing in her circling once he turned his attention to her directly.

"Who am I?" she raised a hand to herself with a tilt of her head before giving a shrug "I suppose you could look at it with the eyes of a simpleton and consider me nothing more than a particularly deadly politician."

She resumed her circling of the table, folding her arms while she continued speaking, "But we won't look at this with eyes of a simpleton, will we? Of course not." she nodded to Darth Non as she passed him "This one's message labeled the members of this little get-together as, and I quote, 'others of a Like Mind.'"

Pausing beside the table, she raised a finger and tapped it against the side of her helmet "And those of a Like mind would take care to mask their wariness." she continued circling the table while giving a laugh, patting her chest as her chuckles died down "Perhaps you've known of those rapscallion Secessionists who've been stirring up a heap of trouble in the outer rim? Having dear Krayt's closest throwing a hissy for some time now."

She looked towards the viewing pane for a moment "A bunch of idealistic independents striking out on their own and standing firm against the might of the One Sith, oh how the people love to glamorize."

Turning away from the viewing pane, Darth Zen gave a small nod in Bellator's direction before pointing to herself, "I suppose you can know me as the one who created them." she shrugged again "Being their curator is my current claim to fame."

She waved off her own explanation before approaching the table once again.

"By all means, if such a scenario is too much to risk, I don't believe this one is capable of forcing any compliance." Zen paused at Non's side again as she spoke, locking her gaze to Bellator while patting the side of Non's chair "I'm sure the rest of us would hold no ill will towards a move which grants us more to gain."

"Although..."

She gestured towards the offerings, "Forfeiting such power to the rest of us would be quite devastating should his words turn out to be true."

Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

As the Sullustan took his leave as well, Rel'tesi focused his attention on the drink that was slid in front of him. With things quiet now, he could focus on letting the Bacta do its work. As the pain lessened, he lifted his hand from his wound and slid it close to the glass. He paused for a moment, giving a small wince before drumming his fingers next to the drink. He finally reached for it and brought it up to his lips, pausing momentarily. The drink sloshed a bit at his sudden stop, and Rel'tesi lowered it for a moment as he raised an eyebrow.

He could feel his senses returning to normal as the pain became background noise. Without it to distract him, he found himself looking around with far more clarity.

"So..." he brought the drink to his lips and took a small sip, pulling it away and watching it swirl a bit "bartenders usually know plenty. Got any tips for those trying to get off planet quickly?"

He could've asked more discreetly, he knew that for a fact. But he was short on time, there was no telling when his pursuers would be tearing through the streets. Even worst, if he was recognized too soon, he'd have to run off into the desert from a small army of criminals and bounty hunters. He'd probably have to run into the desert to hide, and who knew how much time he'd be wasting while doing that?

Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

"Its a dry season for trade, you'd be lucky to find a ship, and even luckier to find someone willing to take you, Hutts are clamping down hard on goods coming in and out, so if there's a bounty on your head, good luck." Nirea sighed, she didn't want to be the one to break the news, but someway or another, the responsibility always fell onto her shoulders. She shoved one of her hands into her pocket, fidgeting with the trugut she had stolen. "Take your chances and buy a space on some trade frigate, or lay low, I have a feeling the hutt's reputations isn't going to last much longer."

Maby it was the Twi,Lek's question, or maby it was the spontaneous band of misfits that had just left, or maby she'd just finally had enough. She'd hidden for eight years, surely nobody was looking for her anymore. "Get out while you can, this planet steals people." It wasn't clear who she was talking to, but the message was received. Nirea found herself fiddling with the small peice of metal that hung around her neck, spinning the disc round and round, the symbol embedded onto it the last thing in her mind as the Cantina grew quieter.

Group: Independent/None
Tags: N/A

The constant hum of voices wrapping through the streets was enough to make one crazy. Dingy back alleys and ominous figures lurked like predators under a violet evening; as if they were waiting to strike. The nightlife on this planet was impressive, both in the wealthy and lower spheres. At times it seemed like the only thing the ever-divided public had in common was corruption. That was evident by the Sith having an eye on what felt like everyone at all times, and the increasing chaos in the people. If one lingered long enough they'd hear whispers of rebellion among the downtrodden. Gold paint running jagged through broken, black ceramic. That's what it felt like, anyway.

A slight figure winded through the streets. She'd move through the crowd with ease, though not without the occasional snag. Turning a corner the young woman would ready her hands, nimble and anticipatory on a faded gray scarf which had been loosely draped around her profile. At first she hesitated, peering into a small room located off the main footpath and down a narrow corridor. Inside sat a small man. He was of an alien race the girl had seen before, but she knew not the specifics. If she had to imagine him as a human he'd probably be stout, wizened but warm, and decidedly suspicious. Though she knew him to put on an amiable front the girl understood his true business. She'd hate to be on his bad side. If it wasn't him going after you, it was his men.

Drawing breath, she entered the room. It emenated a deceitful orange ambience, and was warmer than the outside. Behind her the last traces of sun had dipped below the skyline.

"Hello sir?"

The man seemed to startle in his chair before immediately straightening and looking her over. Behind his pleasant readiness to negotiate she felt him give her a onceover. Nothing about it felt without judgement. She knew enough about where she was to understand that he would be reluctant to give her exactly what she wanted.

"Uhm, my name is Ellis. We've met. briefly."

She waited until he gave some sort of indication that he remembered her. By the look of realization on his face, he did. Straightening the spectacles on his face and hopping down from the place he'd been sitting, the man, whose name Ellis had forgotten walked towards another spot in the room. He motioned for her to follow. It seemed he was leading her to a back room, and for some reason Ellis felt as though this was more than she signed up for. As they winded through the connected hallways off of the main entrance she wondered why the hell this place was so confusing. She walked with a sense of growing anxiety, which was only slightly quelled by their arrival. The man paused at an arched doorway, nodded for her to continue, and followed her in. He was eager to get the deal finalized but took his time in spite of it. The room was simple, and not at all elegant, but redeemed in it's similar display of candlelight and ambience. Ellis found a seat towards the middle of the space, situated by a table and several trinkets.

"I understand you have information on someone we're lookin' for, is that right, Ellis?" For some reason he paced, not sitting right away.

"Yes. I eavesdropped when I could, and gathered that they knew about your business here and plan on striking soon. Of course I was curious so I managed to pick up some dirt on them. We agreed on--"

"Yes, I remember that part, girl. Enough for a small ship," he took the seat opposite her and focused in enough to make Ellis want to retreat. "as long as you bring him to me."

Ellis's expression fell. This wasn't what they agreed to. He'd promised her money in exchange for words. Blackmail. All she'd had to do for him was stalk a guy and tell him what she'd found. A pit of swirling nerves rattled in her stomach. Her hands which had been folded on the table had tightened. She was gripping her own as if doing so would make this any better.

"Sir, but, that's not what we agreed to. And with all due respect... you know how much this means to me." Ellis leaned in; now silently pleading with the man who'd sat back in response. His hand reached for what looked to be something substantial in his pocket, and a moment later he'd retrieved a stack of currency. Ellis had never seen that much money in her life. The idea if it being mere inches away gave her bad ideas, but she remained still. Ellis watched as he plonked the cash before her. His eyes mulled over her again as if to survey her next move.

"You aren't letting me get away with that." Her tone had shifted into something sultry. Absent of any implications that this approach may give, she was simply being honest. Ellis would attempt to level her voice as not to indicate weakness, and in doing this she hoped to inject some ease into the room. "You're tempting me so I'll go out and somehow apprehend this guy who I've already got information on. I doubt interrogating him will do any good. Maybe you're just moving the goal posts because you were never going to pay me in the first place." Ellis removed her hands from the table and leaned back. Sending a playful sort of smile in the opposing direction she waited until he made to speak. One hand returned to linger on the tabletop and the other reached for one of her two blasters. Luckily she had sat close enough so that this motion went undetected. The man opened his mouth to speak just as she fired, startling him and throwing the room into chaos. He immediately stood and readied his own weapon as Ellis snatched the money from the table. The next few moments happened in a blur. Ducking as she made for an exit, she felt a burning sensation intercept her left arm. Through the adrenaline and subsequent yelling she didn't notice the pain. She slipped into the hallway and dashed down the corridors. They twisted and turned, darkening and becoming light again. Voices rose from several locations within the complex, and ones which had previously been muffled now sounded as if they were following her. Baster fire rang out deafeningly against the concrete walls. At this point Ellis was navigating blind. In the panic of it all she somehow managed to stuff the money in a pocket at her side. She had enough time to regret her decision just as an opening became available. Sounds from the crowded streets lured Ellis from the maze and she moves into the open. She was gasping now as she pushed through several bystanders. If she could get to a docking bay or hide our until later she'd be good. What felt like several minutes of weaving through the streets at full speed came to and end as a sick feeling gripped the young woman. She slowed to a halt and slipped behind a market stall, now abandoned for the night. This gave her enough time to slide to a sitting position and compose herself. She'd had to have gone further than his goons wanted to chase. It's not like he'd miss the money anyways. That man probably had an empire behind him, even if they were just alley rats and tough guys. For a second she wanted to laugh. A feeling of relief threatened to wash over her before she noticed something odd. What felt like pressure and burning seemed to well up within the depths of her senses. Though she had mostly calmed, the sensation was undeniably present. For a few seconds Ellis wanted to believe she'd escaped unscathed. Shaky, she maneuvered her opposite hand to hover the pained place until skin met fabric. Applying slight preasure yielded a distinct wetness that she knew to be blood. Removing her fingertips and screwing her eyes open confirmed.

"Dammit!"

Last edited:
Group: Business Class; Standalone
Where: Hoth, Rollan Villa
Tags: Chak Chak

After placing her snow covered coat over the back of a rather plush and cushioned chair, she took a seat, begining to answer Days question. "My mothers from naboo, we used to spend a lot of time in the royal plaza, now it's mainly buissnes trips. After Niri left, we stopped going." Mirian went quiet, regretting the final words of her answer. She slowly rubbed the seam below her hand before shaking her head, a warm smile returning to her face. "Iv been to alot of planets, it help inspire me. But I cant say I've seen someone like you before, where are you from, I'm guessing outer rim." Mirian let out a yahm, laying back in her chair, tearing her hand away from the seam in her other hand, she pulled her sleeves down, finally resting both hands in her lap.

The snow gently brushed against the curved glass wall, the soft glow of the fire slowly begining to die down as the two woman talked, the time slipping away as there conversation drifted from distant planets to ornate jewelry. "Hold on, I have the perfect one!" Mirian exclaimed, pushing herself out of the chair and hurriedly walking over towards a door she quickly disappeared into. A soft click sounded as Mirian unlocked the display case, muttering to herself as she carefully lifted the necklace out of the glass. The blonde appeared from the room, the small necklace held in her hands. It was small, the chain was barely visible, the tiny silver chains interlocking seamlessly. From the bottom hung a plain white crystal, naturally unsymetrical, but pleasing to the eye at the same time. Mirian sat back down in her chair, placing the necklace down on the table in front of them. "Its simple, but I think it compliments you the most." She said, her tone alot softer than before. It was clear she had a real passion for this.

Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha

Bob was sitting comfortably in his chair as Toaster purred ferociously on his lap. To most anyone else the nexu's claws would have shredded skin, but luckily Bob's steely body was heavily resilient so the two could really enjoy play time.

Sinclair might have thought himself being quiet but not so quiet as to avoid detection by an IG droid. So, that being said Bob did hear Sinclair's footsteps, but thought it to be Elora or Cid moving around inside.

His vision quickly caught sight of a humanoid not either of the two he had originally thought it to be.

Toaster's hair bristled and she began to spit and bare her fangs in an obviously aggressive manner.
Bob quickly scanned and came up with: Male. Sullustan. Frightened? Hurt? Intoxicated?

Vision falls to the pistol that was carelessly dropped on the floor of Glory. Bob restrains Toaster momentarily so that she does not bound forward and prematurely end the life of a potential guest of Cid's.

"Down girl," Bob says as he bops her on the nose. Obeying, Toaster sits on her haunches her hair bristling and standing on edge.

Finally, Bob makes his way over to the Sullustan and picks the pistol off the floor.
"You are one of three things friend and you better hope that you are the correct one. The first is that you're a fool that thought he could jack this ship and only managed to land himself in hot water.
The second is that you are incredibly lost, but judging on this pistol you brandished I am guessing that is incorrect.
The third is that you are the company Cid said was on the way to the ship."

Moving back a little, but never losing sight of the humanoid, Bob stops again and pulls his blaster from his side and sets it to stun.

"Either way it is I do not think Cid would be too angry at me for doing this."

The blaster fires a pulsating force that would immobilise the Sullustan and then for good measure, and because he could, Bob quickly catches Sinclair with one arm and lands a punch ( yes, a punch ) to his solar plexus to fully ensure the message was clear.
As Sinclair would easily crumple unconscious or conscious Bob would pick him up and carry him to a cargo hold.

Dropping Sinclair on the ground and stomping him heavily with his right leg, Bob opens the hold and shoves Sinclair inside.
"You can stay in there for the time being, my man." And with that Bob calls Toaster over to guard his prisoner.
"If he sneezes, kill him." Toaster lets out a loud screech of happiness as Bob struts back over to his chair and takes a seat to check out his new toy.

Rel'Tesi sighed, knowing she was right. It was reasons like this he was tying to reach Hutta of all places. In addition to having just enough places to hide, almost the entire planet was run by the Hutts whether directly or indirectly. Those slugs always kept their own personal trade booming, especially during times of conflict. Places like this dreg heap were good for getting lost, but the options for actually leaving were so limited that he probably should've went after that group of airheads regardless of where they were going. Even if they sailed right into One Sith territory, it'd at least take him somewhere he could more easily locate a ship.

Grimacing, he downed the rest of his drink, perhaps if that helpful Sullustan was going with them, he could barter his way on by making that small service out to be bigger than it actually was. After his glass was drained, he turned it over and placed it back onto the bar while tightening the wrappings around his face, "In that case, I suppose I should go see if anyone at the landing docks will take me."

He pulled away from the bar, stretching his legs a bit as he gave a nod towards the barmaid "I suppose I'll give you my thanks, but I really should be going." he said, eyes briefly dropping down to the piece of metal dangling around her neck, "I've no doubt your descriptions ring true: this is no place for me."

He took another step towards the exit, glancing back only to say, "It's no place for you either, Jedi."

And with that he took his leave, making for the nearest hangars while trying to blend with the crowd as well as possible.

Tags: Sophileon Sophileon

Sinclair fell awake about 5 minutes later after his encounter with the IG. The Sullustan's first thought involved surprise at the fact he wasn't dead. The second thing he noticed was the lack of his PR-72 Handcannon, EMP blaster, bag of thermal detonators and dioxin, and the loss of his fusion cutters and slicers. Thirdly the fact pain in his gut was crippling. Sinclair closed his organic eye, allowing his electronic one to swivel around the room, it halted upon noticing the Nexu predator.

"You have got to be karking kidding me.", Thought the Sullustan. His last trick was a Detonite tube stuck down his boot, but he had a feeling he couldn't threaten the cat like beast with it.
"If they didn't kill you yet, you've still got a chance, just need to wait it out..."

Sinclair dulled his breathing, willing the electronic components in his fried lungs to respirate at 6 per minute, around half that of the average organic, and lay as still as possible. Awaiting whatever came next.

Last edited:
Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sophileon Sophileon D. Rex D. Rex

The Resplendent Glory. A black and purple Corellian YT-2400. Despite its name it was neither Resplendent or Glorious. Its pain was scratched, and its hull was dented, with an occasional black spot of carbon scoring. Had definitely seen it's fair share of flight hours.

Cid was outside the ship, making sure the dock and fuel fees were paid.

When Fokan arrived, he gave her a look over. "Dont travel very light do you?" He held out his hand for the promised credits.

"I'll give the boy time to show up and pay. If he doesnt, we will launch. The IG unit is getting the ship ready, and Evora is busy." He answered.

"You havent given me your name either. Until you do, just call me Captain." Cid waved her up the ramp. "Go and get settled if you want. Put your luggage in the cargo bay. And see if the IG needs help with anything."

Though she wasnt the only guest, it seemed. A Twilek also seemed to meander in. "What you want here, bud? I dont offer first aid. But if you want to ride too, you better got credits or something of value to offer." GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Zalrian nodded after Soth finished speaking. "I get what you are saying. And I do believe I understand what Darth Bellator wants. He wants someone who will serve him, but is also ambitious and motivated. And dont get me wrong, I'm ambitious, but that ambition isnt focused on my own gain of an army. Its focused on gaining the Sith an army. Do you understand what I mean? I dont not want to rule, but i also dont mind someone else ruling, as long as they are strengthening the Sith. Do you get what I mean here?" Zalrian then asked Soth, having placed during his speech and then stopped just in front of her facing her as well.

With Zalrian standing directly in front if her, it simply out emphasis on how short that Soth was in comparison. Just shy of four and a half feet. Humans were tall creatures, bothans were not.

Looking up at him, she spoke. "Just because I get what you mean does not mean what you say has validation. A limited ambition is a lack of ambition. Lord Bellator does not seek servants. He seeks power. He respects power. Should you be unwilling to grow your own, or to limit it by any means, then little point will he see in investing in your potential. And should he not be held to that same standard, then we have failed him."

"There is a difference between being incapable of ruling, and being able to but choosing not to. Furthermore, we may follow ideals of the sith, but it isnt the masses of sith fecks we wish to empower."

"He is a force of nature, human. Should you walk that path, you had best be prepared to destroy what you have known. And to re-learn what the sith until now have to taught.

"The path of Lord Bellator is not negotiable once you begin. Do you truly think you are capable of following it? I have my doubts. And you still have not given me good reason why you should be kept alive. My Master has saw fit to send me here to meet you. To see if you were worth keeping or killing."

"This was a generous offer on his part. As to him and me, your wants and desires are dirt. What can you do for him? What about you is something he would want? Why invest in you, when any other of the one sith could be plucked up for the same purpose?"

"Sell yourself now, because I will not do it for you."

Group: The Eternal Crusade
Tags: HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Chak Chak D. Rex D. Rex

Among the Force Warden's in the hangar were the warriors of Clan Ordo, standing at attention as their leader stood before them. Kal was making the last few adjustments to his armor and weapons, making sure they were in working order once they went planet side. Once he was finished, he turned to his men, turning on a holoprojector as he began to say, "As previously discussed, we will be assaulting an old temple on the planet that's been taken over by slavers. Scans have shown that there's a decent garrison, but nothing much to worry about. There are three steps to this plan. First, Ruus'alor Vortiger and his squad will prepare for our attack by infiltrating the base and weakening their defenses, taking out their sentries, communications, and any air defenses they may have. They will be inserted a few kilometers from the temple, as to not draw any unwanted attention. Once the signal is given, the invasion force flies in, spearheaded by Al'verde Ebberon and his forces. While he and thr main force take the temple proper, I will lead my squad into the central complex in order to disable their leadership, and ensure the release of any captives. The importance of this mission is vital. Establishing a foothold on Mustufar will ensure that our forces have easy access to materials, and can act as a foothold. Any questions?"

Kal looked out at his men, seeing if any of them wanted to speak. He was expecting one of the Wild Hunt to bring something up, though it was to be expected, seeing as they were imperitive to this mission's success. The rest of the soldiers all stood in silence, their weapons ready, their blood beginning to boil in anticipation. They hadn't had a good fight in a while, and if Trandoshians were all these slavers... let's just say a few young ade would be receiving some lizard skin toys for Life Day. Kal himself was already hot under the helmet, the memories of the day that set him on the Way still haunting his mind. A darkness could be felt seeping out of him, his anger and hatred slowly bubbling under the surface, ready to be unleashed against the enemies of Mandalore.

Zalrian nodded his head slowly. "I see what you are saying, and I am willing to re learn, but since you wish for reasons that Lord Bellator would accept me for, I shall give you some."

Zalrian then turned and walked to the middle of the balcony and faced out to the city below, looking upon it, he began listing credentials.

"I am a experienced force user and have learned how to channel the dark side into everything I do. I know many force powers and many creative ways for using the force. I also know the most aggressive forms of lightsaber combat and have bested many with my blade. This includes both Form 5 and Form 7. I am also a experienced diplomat and negotiator. I am known for my ability to get people to diplomatically drop an issue, but can resort to violence if needed. That is why Pamarthe was so peaceful when I was assigned enforcer there. I was talented. So talented, I could keep an entire planet away from high level crimes like organized smuggling rings or rebel plotting." Zalrian said to Soth before turning to face her.

"If it isnt accomplishments or skills your master wants then he can know I aspire to be the most powerful force user in the galaxy. And that is genuine. I plan on mastering the abilities used by the Sith Lords of Old. I have been studying some old holobooks, and I find these tails detailed about Sith lords, Sith lords that could kill off a planet from space. With just the force. Sith Lords that could destroy fleets with just the force. I seek that power and I believe Bellator can guide me to it." Zalrian said, finishing his long speech.

Soth gave a rueful chuckle as she listened. Looking at the humans back. When he turned back around and finished his list, she grinned at him. A dangerous one, as any that graced the lips of sith.

"You embellish yourself greatly. Very big achievements for one so young. But any planet would be easy to subdue with weight of the One Sith behind you." The human was arrogant. And was another but about him that amused her. "And I'm sure you made the crime Lord tremble, and it wasnt at all because the sith being involved in a planet made business more difficult. You call yourself an enforcer... but from what it sounds, the One Sith treated you as no more than mascot. A figurehead and mouthpiece."

"But..." her grin widened,"...it doesnt take much to subdue the weak."

She looked down at his lightsaber in her hand. Contemplating. Not just whether or not to destroy it, but the answer if what she would decide on what to do with him.

"Answer me one last question. Would you slaughter your loved ones to reach the power you desire? Would you find love and give it up readily, dispatching it with a blade? Would you destroy your own planet? What morals do you still cling to?" She asked, much more somberly and seriously than she had.

Group: Sith warlords
Tags: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter D. Rex D. Rex Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Sophileon Sophileon

Darth Zen had requested him to accompany her on a mission, Kaid didn't know where and why he was requested, but he knew that when Lady Zen called you answered. Layne had cautioned Kaid to speak little and obey without question, "Zen is one of the most powerful sith of our time." He had warned "Please her and we might make a knight of you yet." He had said before Layne clapped Kaid's back and grinned. He had accompanied her on the small shuttle. Standing bolt upright as the pilot flew them to the coordinates delivered from the astromech droid, he felt into the force.

The dark side radiated from Darth Zen like heat from a furnace. A true master of the dark side indeed. He thought to himself he had an odd relationship with the dark side himself. He abided by a loose set of morals, but his desire for vengeance against the One Sith and acting on his emotions strengthened it. He saw the dark side as an equalizer in his quest for revenge. He knew that Zen opposed the One Sith, and that was enough for him to join.

When they arrived at the specificied location, Kaid couldn't help but be on edge with the lack of well, anything, in the fortress. His lightsaber was in his hand the entire walk up to the room and even then he felt like he wasn't supposed to be there for the meeting. He observed the other assembled lords silently, his hand stayed by his side, ready to grab his saber if the other sith present started a fight. He listened to them, especially Darth Non, despite his severed connection to the force, a sith lord that old would be a wealth of knowledge.

He looked to each of the sith lords before stepping forward. "When exactly did the Jedi sever your connection to the force?" He said as he looked to the old sith. "Excuse my stupidity lords. But if you are as old as you imply Darth Non, you would've had ample opportunity to find other sith lords in hiding, so why do you choose to reveal yourself now, with all due respect." He said as he looked to Darth Zen for approval of his speaking.

Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sophileon Sophileon D. Rex D. Rex

Galen was not very happy at the moment. A routine trip into town for some basic supplies had turned sour after his landspeeder was stolen, and now he was scouring the town for any signs of where it was. Most likely, being scrapped by a swoop gang, but Master Buul always taught him to remain positive no matter what, a sentiment that had gotten the Knight through the past seven years. His mind was full of worry. He'd left the younglings alone on the ranch, completely vulnerable to gangs, bounty hunters, and assassin's. But he needed that moisture converter for Lok's room, as the Quarren had been having breathing problems, and the old converterwas failing. At most, he wanted that and his speeder. Everything else he'd gotten was replaceable.

Galen had decided that the cantina would be a good start, taking a place at the bar as he asked the bartender, "Excuse me, have you heard anything old X-34 speeder being stolen? Beige paint with blue stripes down the side? Someone stole my kriffing landspeeder, and no one's really helping me. The only thing I know is that the guy who stole it was a Weequay." Whenever someone asked how he knew the guy was Weequay, he usually answered that he saw it being stolen, but in reality, the thief had left a spice inhaler behind, and Galen had used his psychometry to discover the identity of the speeder swiper.

That's when Galen started taking stock of the group he was talking to. This truly was a wretched hive of scum and villainy, and he was starting to feel...unwelcome. Especially when a Trandoshian and a Aqualish took places beside him, the former staring the Corellian down. Galen tried to avoid eye contact, not wanting to start any trouble, especially in a place where a lot of people could get hurt. But the walking bag of luggage thought otherwise, hissing aggressively, "Mmmm....fressshhh meat. You're in my sspot ssoft sskin!" Galen could tell this was a lie, but he wasn't one for violence, so he politely moved, hoping this would appease the Trandoshian. The Aqualish beside him laughed, and from what little of his language Galen could understand, the lizard was subtly suggesting that they didn't like the Jedi, and that he should leave. Galen sighed, saying, "Look, I don't want any trouble. I'm just here for a drink. I'll be out of your...scales in no time, okay?" The Trandoshian took the scales comment as an insult, hissing angrily, "What wass that? Trying to be clever?" The lizard moved closer to the Corellian, easily towering over Galen as the Aqualish backed his friend up. Galen kept his cool, focusing his mind as he said calmly while waving his hand subtly, "It was just a joke. I didn't mean to offend you." Both the the thugs seemed to go into a trance, the Trando muttering, "Just a joke...you didn't mean to offend me..." Galen waved his hand again, suggesting, "You should pay for your drinks and leave." The Trando placed some credits on the bar, saying, "I should pay for our drinks and leave..." And with that, the two left, leaving Galen in peace. The Jedi hoped no one noticed his Mind Tricks, as he knew the bounty on Jedi was high, and he didn't want to endanger the children.

After a brief chat with the bartender, Galen had been pointed towards a Captain Cid, a smuggler that might have some information. The Jedi was told he could be found at his ship, a YT-2400 with purple markings. As an Alder, Galen easily spotted the telltale shape of the 2400, and briskly made his way over. He stopped in front of the Chiss captain, asking, "Pardon me, are you Captain Cid? My speeder's been stolen, and I was told you have...connections. I don't have much credits, but if you point me in the right direction, I can give you most of what I have on the speeder, minus the moisture converter. Deal?" Galen had a knack for knowing how to speak to certain people, and he knew a smuggler would respond quickly to the promise of a reward. Galen had no naivety about smugglers, and tried not to judge them. They were businessmen trying to make a living, and there wasn't anything wrong with wanting a good payday. Galen just hoped his vague promise would be enough to persuade this Captain Cid.

Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sophileon Sophileon D. Rex D. Rex Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

The words hung in the air as the Twi,Lek left the bar, he knew, someone knew. Pulling her lightsabre from the belt at her side, she held it in both her hands, holding it low enough so that noone could see it over the bar. "Eight years, not once" she muttered to herself, clutching the hilt if the blade still her knuckles turned bone white. Nirea quickly shoved the lightsabre back into her clothes, looking up at the man that just sat down. Her eyes growing wide as she slowly realised who it was. Galen, the jedi. It took a second, it was lucky for her that the two patrons either side of him gave enough of a distraction. 'He used a mind trick, just calm down' Nireas mind was racing, countless outcomes of this situation buzzed through her head.

"Cid, captain Cid, talk to him. He has a YT-2400 with purple markings, he be willing to help." She kept her words short, not making eye contact with the jedi. She watched him leave, the sliding doors of the bar echoed through her head. Today was different, every day felt the same on this damn planet, every week, every month, she spent to long sitting in this desert, and life had given her a shiny ticket, a way out of the pit she had fell into, and she wasn't going to ignore it any longer. Grabbing her coat from the stand behind the bar, she swung it over her shoulders, reaching her hand down over her hip, feeling the imprint of the metal hilt below it. She stepped out from behind the bar, tying her hair back as she strode across the room, taking her first steps back into the old life she once lived. She was heading towards the hanger, towards the jedi that had begun to pull her away, cause she'd be damned if she let the desert swallow her too.

Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Sophileon Sophileon Midrick Midrick GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

"The Force has a will of it's own, Lord Bellator. As well, this event was not orchestrated. It was foreseen." He clarified. "To lay the credit at my feet is to do a disservice to the will of the dark side."

"That is correct." The elder sith told to Darth Zen. "But it goes further than taking advantage of these gifts. Vulnerable the one sith may be, yet their numbers still span the galaxy. More importantly... the revolution of the sith order must not be seen as wayward instance. To bring change, they must see this for what it truly is. A civil war. And a reformation. Alone, you are powerful, but together you are overwhelming. The force is strong with each of you, and they will come to know it."

Then Bellator spoke of Non's own life. And the sith laughed. A low gravely laugh that started slow and built up. "Death is meaningless to me, Lord Bellator. Regardless of whether I live or not, the die has been cast. You can feel it in the force even now, I am sure. Ripples that can not be stopped until they become great waves that crash against an immovable object."

The coughed, yet was still amused. "Though if you wish a more practical reason... I am hardly in a fitting state to defend myself. And how much of my words would you believe were I nothing but an image on a screen? Life would be the preferred outcome, but it isnt a required one."

Darth Non then turned to Kaid. Looking over the sith like a noble might inspect another nobles servant. "Decades." Non answered.

"Two hundred sith Lords I could gather, but should the force not be on their side then their mission is forfeit. The vision showed me them." And Non gestured to the three warlords. "And in my years, I prepared. These gifts were not easily gained. And these Lords were not easily located, even with the vision. As for why now... because it is time. It is the opportunity foretold."

Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sophileon Sophileon D. Rex D. Rex Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Rel'tesi had wandered the hangar initially, looking over the few ships docked there with a critical gaze. He'd piloted his fair share of ships before, but he was far from what one would consider an expert. Even so, he tried comparing the ships Which would be able to outperform in terms of speed? Which would look the most inconspicuous to patrolling ships? Which would be the easiest to hide in a pinch? Which could reasonably ward off other starfighters in the event of discovery? All of these factors Rel considered as he looked around, in spite of his clear lack of options.

It was as he was looking over a Corellian YT-2400 that someone approached him. He hadn't been paying attention to the discussion taking place nearby, and gave a small jump at the words suddenly directed his way. The moment he realized that it was the ship's Captain wondering whether he was seeking a ride, he relaxed a bit.

"Oh, I-" he paused for a moment briefly reaching to pat at himself "I don't really mind where I wind up as long as it's away from Union territory. One Sith, Hutt Space, anywhere else is preferable."

Saying that, he gave a brief look around before leaning close to Cid and whispering, "Look, I only have two-thousand credits on me right now but I have almost ten-thousand worth in Truguts. Now I will add half of that on top of the initial two thousand if you can get me as close to Munto Codru as possible."

Sighing, he pressed his free hand to his face and rubbed at the cloth he had obscuring his visage, "I know it might sound like a lot." he said as he nodded towards the ship "But if the money seems good then-"

"Master!"

Rel'tesi halted in the middle of his spiel and glanced to the side to see a protocol droid stiffly walking towards him "Oh I knew I would find you, Master, oh this planet is terrible!"

Stiff limbs gesturing around them, the Protocol droid approached, "You've no idea how many ruffians and riff-raff were eyeing me up during my search, I feared I would be taken before I could find you."

"What? No, I don't own a-"

"Please oh please tell me you are securing us a route off of this filthy place," the droid cried whilst eyeing up the ship "the sand in my joints alone could lead to permanent damage!"

Rel'tesi backed away from the droid, gesturing towards Cid, "I don't know this thing." he declared before glaring at the droid "Look, you're drawing too much attention. I don't know you, so scram."

Zalrian sat through the conversation with Soth, disagreeing silently, hiding his feelings from her. This changed, however, during her last sentence. This, made him grin creepily. "Interesting response to what I had to say, but understandable. But I will ask you this...." Zalrian said before he cut the smile of his face, looking quite serious now. "Why do you think the First Sith sent me to Pamarthe other than to harm my own people? Why would they send some rookie Sith Acolyte of to be an enforcer on a planet. That is how I grew in the force. Through my former sorrow, through my rage at my masters for putting me where I was, for my own hatred for myself after the acts I committed." Zalrian finished, staring Soth directly in the eyes intently, not breaking eye contact.

At that moment, Zalrian used the force to silence the air around the two, the only thing left to fill the void of silence was the two of them. The dark side of the force was radiating off of Zalrian, his emotions being displayed and used,displaying that yes, he was willing to kill those he cared about for power.

Group: Independent/None
Tags: c h a n a c h a n a D. Rex D. Rex

It wouldn’t be much of an exaggeration to claim that Coruscant was the center of universe. For eons it had served as the middle ground for anything and everything that mattered, from being a central trade hub, a cultural melting pot for all the known races, a strategic military point, and even the capital for practically every major government in known history. Even after having traded between the Republic, the Fell Empire, and the Sith Empire, these facts had not changed. It was the bright star of civilization that the galaxy rotated around.

But every light casts its shadow and Coruscant’s stretched deep below the surface, past the racing skyways and bustling streets, where the towering skyscrapers that made the city shine blotted out the sun and brought night to the slums long before the day had come to a close. But even in that darkness there was still life, as the lower lives that lived in it shuffled through neon lit streets and music boomed as the nightlife thrived, while its shadier denizens hovered just beyond the glow of the signs.

It was beyond that, deep into the backalleys of the slums where no one dared set foot, that it was truly dark. Tonight however flashes of red and green light distributed that darkness, and the party goers music could only just cover up the sounds of blaster fire and the screams of the dying.

"Target reaquired! Heading east on- Wait! Shit! She’s on top of aaaaaaauuuugh!"

"Damn! Reengaging tar- Shit! Again? Where the hell is she now?"

"She's behind you!... Damnit!... Wait... No! No! Nonononoaauuuuuuuugh!"

And then there was silence and darkness once more, save for a single man in black robes and cloak standing in the center of the alley, his figure illuminated in red by a lightsaber in his hands. How the hell had this happened? What the hell had happened? It should have been simple! Chase the woman into an alley where she couldn't swing her oversized weapon, have a handful of stormtroopers wear her down and incapacitate her and then deal the killing blow to the weakened Sith Lord himself. Then his master would make him a Sith Lord. That's how it was supposed to go! Hell he had even brought twelve stormtroopers, twice as many as he thought he needed, just to be safe! So why were they all dead and she nowhere to be found?

"Razarač!" He screeched, his voice echoing through the maze of passages as he flailed his blade around, hoping to either get lucky and hit her or at the very least catch her in it's light. "Show yourself, you fucking bitch!"

"What's the matter?" A woman's voice taunted from the darkness, seeming to come from everywhere at once. "Hide and Seek no longer any fun now that you're all out of toy soldiers?"

"It's not supposed to be like this!" He half screamed, half whimpered as he whirled around, trying to locate the source of the voice.

She however only chuckled. "What do you mean?" She teased, imitating his whimper. "This is how it always is! Someone point's a gun at me. They die! Someone points a sword at me. They die too!"

"But... but you shouldn't be able swing that stupid fucking sword in here!" He was practically pleading at this point, hands shaking as he gripped his saber. "And-and you're not supposed to be like this! Master said... He said you'd grown weak! That-that you couldn't kill anyone anymore! So why? Why are all my troopers dead?"

"Well maybe someone's gotten tired of people trying to kill her all the time!" Her tone shifted from teasing to an angry roar mid sentence, then in a quieter voice she adding, "And maybe you people should actually research your targets rather than just taking Corvus at his word." before the entire alley lit up crimson.

It caught him by surprise how young she was. When he had been told to kill a Sith Lord he had been expecting an old woman, someone who had spent long years growing strong in the force and earning her title but who's age had dulled her edge. Yet it was no crone that had been revealed standing only a few yards away by that red light, but a young woman, possibly even younger than him. Her clothes were in tatters, the singed and bloody scraps barely clinging on to a tattooed body that was covered in cuts and burns earned throughout the week. But it was her eyes that truly stood out to him. Every Sith Lord he had ever seen all had these piercing yellow eyes and it was these same eyes that he saw now, glaring down at him, burning like flames in the night.

It was unfair, he wanted to complain, that he had been tricked, or that his troopers were faulty, that it was the lack of light's fault, but no matter how hard he tried all that came out of his mouth was smoke as her greatsaber burned a hole in his chest. He starred down at the blade that stretched across the alley for a moment before his own weapon dropped from is hands. Both sabers shut off at the same time and by the time his body thudded to the floor, the back alleys of Coruscant had returned to darkness.

Eight. This had been the eighth one. It hadn't even been a week since she had fled the temple and Darth Corvus had sent eight people to kill her, offering them promises of promotions. The old bat just couldn't get over the fact the same youngling who kept skipping his lessons became a Sith Lord before him. How ironic, she thought, that this last one, his very own apprentice, had been the least successful of them all. As she took a step forward however she stifled a scream, nearly dropping to the ground as fire shot up her left side.

Seems he accomplished more than you thought. It had been a lucky shot from one of the stormtroopers, that's all. One you should have absorb, or at the very least deflected. She... She had been exhausted after fighting for days. She just didn't have the energy to keep up the barrier anymore. And so you used that power to ignore the exhaustion and pain, even though it would just leave you all the more drained when over? She needed to be able to fight! And you certainly accomplished that. But what now?

Gritting her teeth, the runaway limped towards the fallen sith, placing her saber behind her back and attaching it to a magnetic holder at her waist. Crouching down she tore the cloak from the body and wrapped it around her own, hiding her wounds, tattoos, and tattered clothes from the world. And now, her eyes having returned to their natural color since she was no longer using Fury, now she made her way to the main streets, slipped into the crowds, and got the hell out of there.

As she got up and started to leave she paused and glanced back down at the man's lightsaber. He had been right about one thing at the very least, the size of her weapon had been a problem here. Even though using the Tràkata form had allowed her to fight without the walls getting in the way, it would have gone a lot smoother if she hadn't needed to worry about it in the first place. Luckily there was a shorter weapon that nobody seemed to be using right there on the ground, so she reached with the force and pulled it to her, then for extra measures she looked around at the fallen stormtroopers snagged the first pistol she found as well and slipped them both into pockets on the cloak's inside. A blaster? Do you even know how to use one? Well enough. Plus it would be less suspicious if the first weapon she pulled out in a conflict was a gun rather than a lightsaber. Now, now she was ready to go.

It felt like an eternity as she worked her way through the maze of alleyways, but finally the runaway turned a corner and found the path exiting out into a neon lit street bustling with people. She sighed in relief as she finally felt like she could relax a little, tightening the cloak around her to ensure everything was covered, and starting towards what appeared to be a market of some kind... only to stumble as her legs seemed to lose their strength and her vision began to swim.

Is the fatigue from using Fury finally kicking in? Or is it the blood loss? Perhaps both? No. No! She was so close! She was almost out! She tried to walk forward, but her legs buckled and gave out, sending her lurching and slamming hard into the alley wall. She screamed as pain shot across her left side again, but with it came a burst of adrenaline that helped her stay standing. She refused to let it end here! She took a shaky step forward, legs feeling like led as she leaned against the wall for support. Then she took another. And then a third. But it seemed that it was all she could manage, she could move forward no more, and now it was all the runaway could do to just stay on her feet. Was this really it? Was this really how she was going to die? Bleeding out in an alley? Alone? Not knowing who she really was? Who she was supposed to be?

Perhaps. Perhaps it is your time. Not everyone gets a happy life or a good end. Perhaps you were never meant to be anything more than a Sith and now that you seek to be something else the Force has decided to claim you... Or perhaps not. Can you feel that? Just around the corner in the market? It's weak, but there is someone with a connection to the Force there. Untrained and untainted by either the Light or the Dark. Reach out to them. Ask for their help.

Ask for help? From someone one without any training or power? But that -

...would be a weakness? Seeking the aid of another less powerful than you would make you weak? Is that what you believe? I would have to disagree. There is no shame, no weakness, in struggling to survive. Rather I think dying having not done absolutely everything in your power to live would be a sign of weakness. Were you not just fighting with all your might to keep moving forward? Refusing to simply lie down and die? And yet suddenly, humbling yourself and seeking aid could let you live, you'd rather give up? You can not be strong if you do not live and the Force has given you this chance, so take hold of it! Throw away your pride, pleaded for your life, and take the chance and survive! Only then can you claim to have fought with everything you had. Now....reach out though the force and cry out for them. They may not hear your words or your voice but they will still hear your call, even if they don't recognize it as such, and will feel its draw. After all, I'm sure that just as much as the Force has given them to you, it has given you to them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back