• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [IC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
agen.png
Group: Eternal Crusade
Location: Mustafar, Enroute to Old Jedi Temple, The Smoking Forest
Tags: HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest D. Rex D. Rex Chak Chak Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

1577063144474.pngAgen and his ship, The Talon, finally broke Mustafar's orbit heading to meet up with his master, the other wardens, and the Mandalorians as the start the raid on the old Jedi Temple. Agen was late to the party due to him finishing up a mission with a few other Warden Apprentices elsewhere. Somewhat of a test they said, but either way he arrive alive and on time. This raid consisted of them targeting key spots on this planet to help out with the war. Who know's what kind of material they'll find in the temple's foundries, or crystal fields. But the thing that had Agen's main focus was the slavery pins. The idea of slavery rubbed Agen always angered Agen. During his time with the Sith he's seen many slave atrocities occur, and yet he could't do anything about it. But this time would be different. He's going to kill everyone guarding the place and free all the slaves held captive. And if there's any Sith hiding out here he'll be sure to give them a fate worse than death.
Agen finally came to a clearing down in the Smoking Forest, from a distance he noticed that he wasn't as late as he thought. Everyone just landed and only started to spread out and secure the area. After Agen lowered his ship, he made quick haste in leaving to catch up with his Master. He hopped out his ship, and and caught up with his Master fairly quickly. He was being lead by a Silencer. "Master, I've finally arrived. Any details I missed besides the ones you sent me? Where exactly are we headed?"

Group: Eternal Crusade
Tags: The Elder The Elder D. Rex D. Rex Chak Chak Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

"Ah yes, my young acolyte. Not much really to update you on, besides the fact we are taking the ancient Jedi Ruins." Ebrerron replied, his voice slightly distorted by the mask he wore, as the Warden turned to face his student. "Believe it or not, almost a century ago, this very temple was once the headquarters to a force tradition much like our own, but far more steeped in the darkside in practice. Stretch out with your senses my student, and you can feel the echoes of their presence." He said going into mentor mode. "Yes, if I remember correctly, the organization was an offshoot of the Brotherhood of Darkness, known as the Blackguard. They believed in a one force, no light and no dark. They also believed that in order to truly understand the force, they must first learn from the other force traditions and orders... Sending out their members to infiltrate the other organizations and hoarding the knowledge for themselves, willing to kill for it if need be. Sadly, they were wiped out by the jedi. Had they adhered to the teachings of their founder, they may have even remained today."

Group: The Wretched Hive
Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid D. Rex D. Rex FTR FTR Sophileon Sophileon

Looking down at the hand that was just thrust into her personal space she gave out a bit of a disgusted look before taking the Sullusteans hand into hers, after shaking it she cleaned it off on a wall. Turning to the IG unit she was quite confused, she tensed a bit ready to pounce if need be, she had no qualms destroying the bucked of bolts or the drooped face next to her. Quite certain she was being at least a little paranoid, being on ones own does that to an already unhinged person, so she simply asked for clarification from the droid, "How exactly am I to make friends with this... person." the word came out of her mouth in a manner that made it clear she really didn't see him as much. But there was a feeling she couldn't shake so she grabbed the hilt of her saber as it was still under he clothes, ready for anything.

Group: The Wretched Hive
Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid D. Rex D. Rex FTR FTR Sophileon Sophileon

Sinclair snarled, withdrawing his hand. Seeing the chiss reach inside her clothing for a weapon, Sinclair moved to quickdraw his pistol. Halfway through the motion, he recalled that the IG had his pistols. Sinclair did his best to conceal the motion by crossing his arms behind his back. Sinclair's eyes narrowed. One lid drooping farther than the other over his electronic eye. "Perhaps it is best if we wait for the captain, and the others. Even so, It is unwise to dismiss willing friends so easily, especially if you are headed into Sith space." Rasped the Sullustan.

Amatiel.jpgGroup: Independent
Tags: @xrenee00

The woman waited. And waited. And waited some more. No one was coming. Patience, my dear. Patience? Patience!? She was dying and it wanted her to be patient? Are you though? The fuck was that supposed to- wait... Was she? Closing her eyes she focused inward. First of all she hurt, like everywhere, but that was obvious. Deeper. Bones: Intact. No damage. Blood: A little low, but not at dangerous levels. Cuts and burns: Superficial. None reach the muscle. Gunshot wound: Deep. Cauterized by energy shot. Needs attention, but not urgent. Conclusion: Not dying, just exhausted. That bitch tricked her! She ought to throw her into a-

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Startled, the runaway snapped her head towards the voice. It seemed she had been too focused and hadn't noticed the young woman approach. Normally a fatal mistake, however she could feel that this girl was the one she had called for. But... what now? She didn't know the first thing about asking for help. No, that was wrong. Razarač didn't know how to ask for help, but Amatiel; that weak and defenseless girl, all she could do was rely on others. So now that the fighting was over it was time for the former to step down and the later to take the controls. That being said, she still wasn't exactly sure what she should be doing. First thing was probably making sure she wasn't scaring the girl which meant coming out of the shadows, so leaning against the wall for support she slowly limped forward until she finally stepped into the light. Okay, that was the easy part done with. Now for the hard one. Words. Words...

"I've been shot."

No! Nonononono that was wrong! Telling someone that people want to shoot you was a surefire way to scare them, right? How could she fix this? Alright, take two: Tightening the cloak around her, Amatiel took a deep breath and tried again.

"Help? Uh... Please?"

Damn it. Why was she so bad at this?

Last edited:
Group: Business Class; Standalone
Tags: Chak Chak

"Mirian, Mirian Rolland." She said with a smile, turning round to look out the glass wall. "Well, looks like you'll be spending a little bit longer here than you expected." She pointed at the clouds rapidly encompassing the villa. "Storms on hoth are deadly, especially to ships like yours. I can offer you and some of your colleagues my spare room, the rest of you can use this room here." She tapped her foot impatiently against the floor. She wanted some peace and quiet, and now a whole freight crew was occupying her house.

"Thank you, I'll make sure your every need is catered to under my service." Mirian replied, shaking days hand.

The storm hit harder than she had expected, the pounding of hail against the glass sounded a little to loud for comfort as Mirian sat cross legged on the sofa, trying as best she could to consentrate on her book. It was an old one, something she had procured from a collector. A jedi text, not on matters concerning the force, but one on traditions and history. As she blocked out the muffled conversations of the rest of Li's crew, she strained her eyes down onto the paper, a little set of symbols catching her eye. "Day, do these perhaps mean anything to you, I've never seen a language like this before?" She handed the book over to the woman, sitting back, intrigued on weather she had any input. For the past couple of months, she had spent alot of time procuring jedi artifacts, trinkets and medallions, texts and passages. She wanted a new range, something to blow her other two out of the water. Something unique.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest D. Rex D. Rex Chak Chak Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Atticus Rolfschild Olie, Grand Admiral of the Republic sat, still as stone in his bridge. Men and aliens moved around him shouting orders into comms and reporting in on various systems.

They had just received a distress call from the outer rim world of Mustafar. An invading force had landed, by the reports they were neither Sith, Black Sun, or Consortium Members. Either way, this was an excellent opportunity to add systems to the fold and protection of the Republic.

Atticus growled into his comms,

"Prepare the Fighting 59th for immediate landing. We are going to send these boys a little greeting."

The fleet flashed into view above the smoking forrest. The many Hammerheads, Tantives, and other cruisers fanning out to take up offensive positions on the enemy fleet. Diplomatic Class cruisers screamed toward the forrest carrying the Republic's finest within. Armored men of the 59th shouted encouragement and battle cries, preparing their scatterguns and flamethrowers.

Atticus hailed them from the head of the "9th Wave" Republican Flag Ship. "Identify yourselves or face Republican Sovereignty!"

The Eternal Crusaders find republican transports landing in the forrest a little ahead of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back