• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [IC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Group: Business Class; Standalone
Tags: Adobe Adobe

Day gave a smile as she was asked where she was from. That was... a long and interesting question, and perhaps not one for the present moment. That being said, a short version could always do. "Dathomir, for a time, elsewhere before that, and after that as well, but the short of it is that I've been travelling a long time. It's been a joy to be honest, getting to see so much in the wide galaxy. Part of my training, actually, is to go out into the galaxy and find something good, something that would be worthy of bringing home. When that happens I'll remember my route and I'll return. Until then I travel."

Leaning back, Day took another sip of her drink, savoring the flavor as she watched the buyer stand and walk over to one of the many display cases in the room. What she may have been doing was answered for Day when, having clearly found what she was looking for, she came back over and placed down a necklace. The metal links were quite fine, leading down to simple, uncut, white kyber crystal. Day almost reached out to it instinctively, but held her hand back before reaching out to the force around her. Taking a moment to ensure that she only felt the buyer, crew and the errant lifeforms of Hoth nearby, Day then reached out to the crystal and found it purely empty. No traps, no hidden force visions. Nothing.

Still, she hesitated.

"It's an expensive piece. Odd to simply gift it to someone you just met," the rational side of Day pointed out even as she lifted the necklace in her hand. The gem itself almost perfectly matched the tone of her skin, and she could see that the woman had a good eye for jewelry and matching it to a wearer. "I don't mean to be rude... but a catch to this gift?"

Group: The Eternal Crusade
Tags: Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest D. Rex D. Rex

Puatoo was a lot of things in the world. A fledgling warrior, a hopeful of the Mandalorian subgroup, the Wild Hunt, and possibly the world's dumbest lovestruck kid. The fact that he'd been convinced to undertake the task he was embarking on right now, at all, was a big indicator that he also wasn't nearly the brightest banana in the bunch. Or the freshest bulb in the drawer? He couldn't recall the exact phrase, but Ar'koraa had convinced the boy that if he did this, he might introduce him to Keela.

So when the Hunt was asked if they had anything to say, Puatoo hesitantly raised his hand until attention fell on him.

"Uhm, hi. Uh, yeah. Uhm, Baroq told me to tell you that he promises there will still be some slavers left over. Oh... and uhm... that Ar'Koraa says 'Last one there is a smelly womp-rat'. Yeah... uhm... their words not mine. Sorry..." he finished awkwardly, before turning for the door, "I'll go now."

--- The Calcified Forest ---
The Force Feral Shistavanen currently lunging between the long ruined trunks of the forest was right at home, especially as Auk kept pace, the beasts claws finding as much purchase as his own as the pair stalked far above the heads of the caravan below. It was, to an extent, a good call, keeping each of their facilities separate, but the slavers could've used better methods for getting between them. As it currently stood, Vortiger was following after a group overseeing a number of slaves that had just finished a rotation at their lava mining facility. The exhaustion of the slaves made keeping a pace nearly forty meters above them in the calcified boughs a simple task, and the guards didn't seem to think to look up for any threats.

He readied himself as the group below neared their ambush point, and a more primal part of Vortiger's mind surged forward, almost as if a beast of its own loosed from a cage. His heart rate quickened and eyes dilated at the mere thought of the hunt beginning, and Auk seemed to take note, likewise preparing himself by heading to lower boughs in which to pounce from.

Not completely succumbing to his primal sense, however, Vortiger re-counted, taking note that their initial count was off by a handful, but it worried him little as the first slaver in line dropped suddenly. As he fell, so too did Vortiger and Auk, wind rushing past the feral's ears as a distant sound of thunder reverberated through the trunks. Before the two Trandoshans behind the first could react, they were crushed under the bulk of the descending Vortgier. The next closest Trandoshan was likewise borne to the ground under the weight of Auk as the beast's teeth found the slaver's throat.

The next few seconds were chaos... but they were only seconds.

The rest of the Hunt descended among the caravan of slavers in seconds, and between the precision gun fire of Johanni and Voc, as well as the blades and gadderfi of Baroq, Skartan and Ar'Koraa, the meager group didn't last long.

"Your daughter's as good a shot as ever, Baroq," spoke Vortiger, his voice gravelly and rumbling, as if thunder heard across a poor radio transmitter.

Baroq merely shrugged as he pulled his battle axe from the skull of one of the Trandoshans he'd felled, gesturing to one of the crumpled, indescribable mess of crushed remains, "You as vicious. Right, Skartan, break the chains, take Johanni, back to the mining facility. Raise comms, welcome our brothers and sisters." the Vurk spoke plainly and clearly before continuing, Voc, Ar'Koraa, with me. We will knock and deliver terms. Vortiger, take Auk, collect Keela. Alight their cliff side, set my daughter up high, and then do as you do see fit, so long as we keep the captives alive."

Vortiger merely nodded before grunting at Auk, who seemed to take the hint and fall into stride alongside him.

Racing through the forest, Vortiger headed towards the rocky outcropping they had deployed their fellow at. As he neared the hillock he knew his sight wouldn't do him any good to track his comrade, and instead focused on his scent to lead him towards a small pile of stones that had a long metal barrel protruding from it.

"Ve missed a tah'get. Forvard scout. I have my sights vell placed. But vun moment."

Nodding, Vortiger watched along the length of the barrel as best he could, his acute vision only just barely noting the speck in the far distance before the retort of Keela's slugthrower barked loudly. There was a brief moment in time time between the retort of the rifle and the round reaching the ends of its arc, but when it did the fleeing speck seemed to split into two pieces before falling to the ground.

"Well placed as always, little cat. Your father sent me to collect you."

"As he vould," Keela noted as she stood up, pulling stones from the netting she wore over her armor, "You know full vell I don't do the four legged run, so how am I expected to ke-HEY!"

Vortiger merely grinned as he lifted the smaller Farghul up and tossed her over his shoulder, much to her surprise.

"Vun shouldst ask before lifting others, Vortiger." barked Keela in displeasure from the Shistavanen's back.

Vortiger merely let out a throaty chuckle as he ran, "As we asked to leave early? Still, this is thrilling, and the buzz of our brothers and sisters would have ruined a good hunt. The main fortress is going to be exciting, I can tell. You and I will be going up the back, your father, brother and clan Kolliday's Voc will be knocking on the front."

"All beginning minutes prior to the Mando'ad dropping in, leaving us plenty of time to find glory."

"Indeed. Now, round the back we go, and up the cliff side. We will tear into their flanks."

As he spoke so, Keela began readying her rifle from her secured spot on Vortiger's back, "Soon the battle vill be met, and the full force of Mand'alor will lead us forvard."

"Thus is your way."

"Thus is your vay too, Vod Vortiger." Keela corrected.

Acquiescing, Vortiger amended, "Thus is our way, Vod Keela Sylai'Ordo. Now come, we ascend."

Group: Eternal Crusade
Tags: Chak Chak Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford D. Rex D. Rex

Eberron simply sighed at the young Mando'ade's response slowly reaching up and removing his mask with a pressurized hiss before clipping it to his belt. Silently while staring at the awkward warrior, the Warden reached into one of his belt pouched and produced a flask. Upon uncapping the container, the scent of strong Mandallian Narcolethe. Taking a long pull on the flask, he then offered it to his companion and battle brother Kal. "The battle hasn't even begun and the kid already has me drinking... Anywho, We've already dispatched a small team known as the Wild Hunt, as well as three Silencers of my order. For those Mondo'ade not familiar with them, They are the sneaky bastards that kill everything in a messy brutal fashion." He said donning his mask once more. "The trio will be waiting for us when the gates have been taken. Now let's move out."

Location: Mustafar, Enroute to Old Jedi Temple, The Smoking Forest

The two Aka'jor shuttles flew low and fast over the Calcified trees of the Smoking Forest; within them their precious cargo of Paladins, Crusaders, and warrior of clan Ordo. "Set us down 200 meters from the edge of the forest, I don't want to take any chances at getting shot down." Eberron said to the pilot as their rides skimmed the very tops of the petrified trees.

He received a "Elek vod Si'kahya" From both pilots, as their ride's began to slow down. Soon enough, both Aka'jor shuttles touched down in a clearing, obviously cut by his three Silencers. As soon as the loading ramps descended, both warrior peoples began to spill out into the surrounding forest securing the area. It wasn't long before one of the trinity approached from the boughs of the petrified trees.

"Warden Eberron, Mandalor, the gate has been secured, and might i say tastefully redecorated." The morbid assassin said with a sadistic chuckle. If Eberron knew anything about the Silencer's, they loved to employ brutal psychological warfare in the form of horribly mutilated and buutchered corpses. .

"Well done Apprentice. Now lead the way"

Group: Independent/None
Tags: N/A

The first thing one would sense on Tatooine was the heat. Three suns. Not one, not two, but three balls of flaming space material cast their energy down unforgivingly on the people of that desert planet. The people found ways to mediate the discomfort, but most of the time it was something one just had to get used to. Fey, hailing from a cold and mountainous region felt as though she'd never get used to it, even having been a resident there for just over a year.

Currently her hands were occupied in the medical supplies area. She had a patient in the next room over; a dingy makeshift medical center in an old motel. Some of the walls had been taken down and replaced with more accessible dividers, and many rooms sat vacant. In the recent months patients had slowly declined. It was a good thing for the patients themselves, but Fey needed some more work. She had to find some way to pay rent or else the old farmer she'd convinced to let her stay would lose his patience. Every evening she got to hear the old bat rambling about how she contributed nothing to the farm and couldn't set up the moisture collecting apparatuses to save her life.

"I've got one thing to say to you, grandpa, I can save a hell of a lot of lives but--"

Fey held her muttering just as a patient called from the other room. To her luck, the nurses weren't around to hear her talking to herself. They'd witnessed it once before and probably thought she had lost it. Focus drifting away from the tools she'd been organizing, Fey made her way towards the corridor. One hand moved to pull a curtain shut behind her and as she did so she caught her reflection in the mirror. Her skin was sullen and visibly tired, hair pulled back but clearly lacking effort, and makeshift scrubs a little disheveled. The hospital would have a nightly influx of emergent cases, even as the daytime presented little to no new patients, save for those who had multiple-day stays.

"Doctor! Hey! I asked you to clean out my chamber pot like an hour ago!"

The words once again pulled Fey from her fussing. Now with more vigor she flapped the curtain shut and started again towards the room at the end of the hall. Light shone through each small window as she passed. The light provided comfort, if measly at best in the dim of the hospital. Many times she had to mentally prepare herself to deal with patients. This was no different with particularly difficult ones. She felt tightness tug at the center of her chest. This quelled only with a deep breath. As she did so the woman pulled her top down and adjusted it best she could. Her hair could wait. Fey began to speak before she even entered.

"Yes, Mr. Yzok, I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I'll have one of the nurses be here shortly. In the meantime, how are your wounds?" Sometime in between she had entered, standing in the doorway and leaning on it ever so gently. Still, the rough edge of the stone could be felt through her sleeve.

"Fine. Hey, Mrs. uh, Doctor Lady, whatever you did to my leg was magical. You've got some skills. It's a shame you're not working for the best medical center this galaxy's got."

Fey was taken aback. This guy had been rude 95% of the time and his sudden generosity was striking. Nevertheless the anxiety she felt had softened. Her expression, previously unassuming grew into a pleasant smile. Fey loosened the arms folded at her chest. For a moment her head bowed in thanks.

"Well thank you, sir. That's very kind. If you're doing well by tonight I'll have you discharged. Sound alright?" Her tone was much more amiable now. The compliment did something for her mood at least. Once things were agreed upon the women once again gave him a smile, this time to his eyes. The people of Tatooine were a rough around the edges sort that that she seldom knew how to deal with.

The rest of the afternoon saw nothing out of the ordinary. She had a few urgent cases, but other than that it was sorting files, sterilizing equipment, and managing admissions. The day had brought a unique sense of anxiety. Feyi was learned enough to sense disturbances in the force and there was undeniably something amiss. Her current position left her in a state of limbo, though. She had responsibilities at the clinic and wasn't about to leave to go join the action if she could help it.

Group: The Wretched Hive
Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sophileon Sophileon D. Rex D. Rex FTR FTR

Fokan dropped a bag full of credits into the hand of her new captain and brushing off his comment about traveling light she merely gave a formal head nod and introduced herself, "I am known as Chaf'oka'nuruodo, of course for both of our well being I'd rather you address me by my core name of Fokan, I assume in time you will give me your name captain. For now I will take my belongings and go to work on the ship, better than letting it fall apart." With that Fokan was off making her way up and into the ship.

As she made it up into the ship's cargo bay, she made sure to check for a place she'd have privacy before opening her luggage, she placed her pistol inside of it and made sure to cover ashe's face, "I'll make this better I swear." Then she closed the crate readjusting her hidden saber as she did, making sure that it was both comfortable and concealed, and straightened out her clothes as she went and searched for this IG unit she was supposed to report in to. As she did she took in the ship trying to memorize and even some of the crew, until she spied a Zeltron, whom she swore she had seen before somewhere, but where? she couldn't shake the feeling, and it was hard to shake looking at the almost naked woman. In that moment she remembered that Zeltron had telepathic abilities and with this a spike of fear hit her, as she rushed off to find the Droid.

She found the assassin droid, she came up to it nonchalantly and in a rather formal tone she spoke to him, "Hello IG unit, I am Fokan here at the behest of the captain who has stated that you are to assign me work to do, where you given a name?"

Group: The New Separatist Union; Zabrak Brothers
Tags: N/A

A trail of dust was the only thing the bike left behind him. Kaproxa had seen the camp, around 30 of these sand people, with tents that could support even more of them. Nothing different from what you would expect from a raider camp however. Why his brother insisted on going here was as good a question as any. ”There was a disturbance,” he had said. From what Kaproxa had gathered, this camp was a branch of the same tribe that his former master, Lord Krayt, had been born to. He guessed that was grounds enough to wipe them out, but his brother had insisted on patience. His brothers methods could be… frustrating. He had become calm with the years, especially after leaving the One. This calmness could really get on Kaproxa’s nerves. Why take the slow route when you can rush in and have the job done in minutes? He was grateful however, for the distraction. It was either scouting in the hot desert or waiting idly for his master to return. He couldn’t believe she up and left without bringing him. Not even his brother seemed to know much about her disappearance. While he wouldn’t admit it, it was nice to spend some time alone with his brother.

Darth Raptid had felt his brother returning long before he saw the dust that the speeder kicked up in the air in the distance. He sat down, eyes shut, under a shelter of leather held up by retractable metal bars, his knees planted on the hide he had brought with him. He felt it, the disturbance. It was a peculiar feeling, a new one. It had to be related to Krayt, it was too convenient for it to be a coincidence. A Tusken raider camp being the source of a disturbance, and that camp having relations with Darth Krayt himself. No, this could be important. He would have shared this discovery with Lady Zen, had she been present. Her disappearance had bothered him. He was used to having an idea of her plans, but this time she had just vanished. He had felt… something. It was like he knew that she had gone before he was told. He had felt it. In the air. The force had hummed it. No matter the cause of her disappearance, he hoped she would return, and that soon. The council had not been content.

The speeder stopped and the red-skinned Zabrak stepped off.
”Nothing. Just an ordinary raider camp.” Kaproxa started pacing the camp, staring off into the horizon. Raptid smirked.
”So it might seem,” he responded, still in meditation.
”I saw nothing out of the ordinary. They all dressed the same, no special items, nothing.” Kaproxa’s frustration was barely kept under the lid.
”There is something there, brother. Trust me.”
Sand spurted up as his brother kicked it into the air, then turned around facing him.
”I saw nothing. I felt nothing. The only thing we’ll find there is nothing. Why not just go in there, slaughter them all and burn it all to the ground? Their history should be enough to justify it.” As if Kaproxa ever needed to justify anything, it was more to persuade his brother. Darth Raptid opened his eyes.
”The layout of the camp, was there anything central to it?” His brother stopped in his tracks and looked at him, considering what he had just said.
”A tent. But it looked like all the other ones.”
The truth was, Raptid didn’t really need his brother to scout the camp. It was meant as a test, or rather a lesson. Whatever caused the disturbance would be in a central location of the camp, the safest place they could put it in. That tent was likely it, but it didn’t matter. He would know. He stood up and looked at his brother.
”We go at sunset, attack in the cover of night.” Kaproxa’s eyes gleamed.
”But first I need to stretch my legs.”

Group: The Sith Warlords
Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Midrick Midrick

Bellator stopped following Zen as she moved back and forth as he listened to her grandiloquent introduction.
A large cough finds its way from his mouth and echoes through the near empty throne room as she finishes.

It was apparent at this point that no hostilities were to be had during this meeting so Bellator replaces his curved lightsaber on his belt and seats himself in the company of Darth Non.
Bellator's body language bespoke little of what his mind was thinking, but that was a separate matter altogether.
Giving ample time in between each other's conversations to properly allow the information to be dissected Bellator finally turns to Zen and speaks.
"Your ideology bares little in connection to the vastness of my goals." as this was a direct counter to the 'like minded' moniker imposed upon him by herself and Darth Non.
"Still," he continues "To ignore such a magnanimous occasion and the rare opportunity where there are multiple sith within such a small confine would be detrimental to any goals or ideologies we might have whether shared or abstained against."

Turning his attention momentarily to the apprentice that had shared the company of Zen Bellator had largely ignored the apprentice. Seeing him remind Bellator of his own apprentice and wondered how she fared which prompted a loud "Hmph" before turning his attention to Darth Non.

"You call each of us like minded, Darth Non. How is it you find us to all be spun from the same spool?"
Pausing a moment to choose his next words carefully he continues.
"If history is to be referenced, then the sith do not play kindly with anyone especially each other. Often times they are the direct reason for their downfall. Unity is not the best strength exhibited, Lord Non."

Bellator stands again if only to seemingly position his armor then takes a seat again. This time he turns his attention to the gifts offered.
"If these are for our own enjoyment, then how are they to be chosen and separated for us to use?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid D. Rex D. Rex FTR FTR

Bob was busy playing with his new toys as if he were a school girl that was giddy with delight upon seeing her favorite boy band play live for the first time.
That being said he did take a moment to break away and use his comlink to contact Cid. "Heyo, Cid. I got one of your friends up here in the cargo hold." And with no further explanation he ends the transmission happy knowing Cid would understand what he meant and went back to tinkering and finding various spots on his belt and bandolier that he could place items.
Toaster lets out a loud purr that breaks Bob's attention away and he slowly gets up to go check on his new friend.
The Sullustan appeared to be nearly dead, but was still breathing. Darn thing was actually taking his advice and was playing it cool. Guess being faced with an IG assassin droid and a Nexu could do that to a feller.
Bob sticks the end of a blaster into the hold and pokes Sinclair with it.
"Heya, bub. I'm gonna leave Toaster here to play nice with you. I can promise you if anything bad happens to her there won't be a single entity in the galaxy that would find a solitary piece of you in existence."

Standing up from his little speech he finds himself being addressed rather properly which was something he was not used to in the slightest.
Bob had never met a Chiss before, but had heard tales of them. Oddly intelligent creatures they were. He didn't trust something or someone that had an inherent genetic predisposition for intelligence.
"Cid told ya to come find me and for me to put you to work?" It was clear that Bob was confused to say the least.
"My name is Bob. There is no reason to be so formal around me, Chiss."

He began to let out a soft hum as thought of what to do.
Turning around he makes his way to the cargo hold where Sinclair was stored.
"Change of plans, bud. I gotcha a friend." He begins to release the cargo hold and told Toaster to 'stay put' as Sinclair was allowed out.
"Now then." He says as he eyes the two strangers in his presence.
"I want you two to make friends with each other and then we can go from there."
He reaches for his comlink again and starts the transmission once more. "Heya, Cid. Now there are two up here. I'm making 'em be friends." And would end the transmission once again.
Unstrapping his blaster he points it at the two of them and says "Well, whatcha waiting on?"

Group: Independent
Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Ian Temero Ian Temero

The blood dried sticky on Ellis's hand as she stared almost awestruck, at her palm. It was as if she couldn't pull away from the sight of it, confirming along with the pain that she was wounded. This added a whole new layer of panic to the situation. Though the men had chased her into a more residential section of the slums, she knew they were skilled at lurking. There was a very real possibility that someone had gone ahead of the group and decided to get her while she was down. In light of this Ellis closed her eyes, breathing shaky through the pain. It seared and ached deep in her bones. Ellis was about to get up and search for somewhere to hide out again, willing to risk it after several minutes had passed when a feeling settled around her. Her mind turned towards something unknown yet incredibly magnetic. For some reason she was filled with the urge to go somewhere. Opening her eyes she screwed her face into one of concern and drew in breath. As she did so the girl would pull her legs under her and struggle against her waning energy to come to a stand.

At first she was hesitant. Eyes peered out from behind the stall and then around the next corner. Voices buzzed in the distance enough to make her understand that returning to the fray would pose danger. Ellis felt like a deer in an open field. Where she usually didn't feel such cowardice, it struck her as unusual. Naturally she would have either dashed back into enemy territory or made a run in the opposite direction-- never toeing the line as she was now.

Ellis chalked it up to blood loss and the resulting weirdness it could bring upon someone before moving out into the open. An uncomfortably blood-stained hand moved towards her blade. It's familiar jade beads were cold on her palm and it was a comfort against the anxiety of, well, whatever she was going back to do. Her thoughts didn't have a specific image or identity in mind. All she was sure of was that something had to be done, and it could only be her. With ease she met with the crowd and slipped through. People moved aside easier and Ellis internally rejoined at the lack of difficulty. Exhaustion and a slower pace proved a better pathway and not five minutes later she felt the need to pause. Her hand removed itself from the blade at her side. A longer alleyway extended to her right. It was dark and only scarely illuminated by the hanging bulbs many feet above. Against the backdrop of noise El took little time slipping into the dim and cold. She peered through and her vision seemed to narrow on an undefined figure several feet away. Once she was furthest away from the crowd she felt comfortable enough to speak. If one listened they'd be able to hear her voice crack as she called out. Maybe she was losing it, or, perhaps she would find that there was something here after all.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Group: The Ebon Legion Apprentices
Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Srale Srale

Zalrian sat through the conversation with Soth, disagreeing silently, hiding his feelings from her. This changed, however, during her last sentence. This, made him grin creepily. "Interesting response to what I had to say, but understandable. But I will ask you this...." Zalrian said before he cut the smile of his face, looking quite serious now. "Why do you think the First Sith sent me to Pamarthe other than to harm my own people? Why would they send some rookie Sith Acolyte of to be an enforcer on a planet. That is how I grew in the force. Through my former sorrow, through my rage at my masters for putting me where I was, for my own hatred for myself after the acts I committed." Zalrian finished, staring Soth directly in the eyes intently, not breaking eye contact.

At that moment, Zalrian used the force to silence the air around the two, the only thing left to fill the void of silence was the two of them. The dark side of the force was radiating off of Zalrian, his emotions being displayed and used,displaying that yes, he was willing to kill those he cared about for power.

Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Srale Srale Bruhaha Bruhaha

Save for the unreadable slight ripples across her fur, her emotions were unreadable as she listened and watched in the silence created.

"I see." She finally said. "Well... at least there is something there for my Master to work with. And at least we know you have the stomach to do what needs to be done."

"Very well human." Soth said, as she stowed her lightsaber. His, however, she kept in hand. "Come with me. It is time for us to return home."

The bothan turned her back on the human, expecting him to follow. In silence they would travel. Out of the building, the guards pretended they didnt even exist.

Through the upper walkways until they reached an out of the way landing pad. Landed there, was an older model ship of a Star Courier. For the most part it looked stock, save the various upgrades that came over the years. A simple vessel for quick and discreet travel.

The ramp lowered itself upon her arrival. Granting them access into the small interior. Enough for a small handful of passengers, but no more.

7c68698fcd78fcc3fcb7247109d0f781.jpg

"Doctor Bunga." Soth called upon entering. "We have a guest. See to it that he is given a physical. Master will want him properly checked for any flaws, diseases, or genetic abnormalities." She spoke, not even considering Zalrian's consent in the matter. "We shall be bringing him home with us."

Bunga was a worm. A very useful worm. And a worm that she was actually partial to, especially given that it was him who often kept her alive through various... hardships.

Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid D. Rex D. Rex FTR FTR Sophileon Sophileon

Sinclair was all but dragged out by the IG unit, shaken awake from his stupor. Violently thrust toward the Chiss woman, a blaster was unceremoniously shoved into his back. The IG continued to chirp cheerily behind him. What a nightmare, what the kark is happening. thought Sinclair. Pulling an inhaler from his shirt, the Sullustan took a long draw. Coughing, he said "I heard you are hunting Sith, I've spent more than a few years trying to kill them. If the IG and his captain don't kill me, you'll have to let me help you." Sinclair extended a tremulous claw of a hand. I've never been so desperate for friends, better start kissing up wherever I can if I want to make it out of this

Bunga's head shot up from under his pile of dirty rags in the corner of the shuttle, the Yarkora's great nose snuffling and mustache twitching. Crawling and hopping along the ground the Yarkora shuffled to pick up his vitals computer and auto-injectors. Approaching the tall young human, Bunga began pulling down the young man's shirt in an attempt to attach an electro-cardiogram to his chest. Wrestling with an auto injector, he began drawing several CCs of clear fluid into a 12 G syringe. Bunga licked the man's cheek to check for salt indicative of cystic fibrosis and moved to make the injection in the man's forearm. Bunga didn't say a word, this was just a new specimen. Never-mind the fact he took a syringe head 10 gauges larger than he needed, Bunga was just so giddily excited to see the man squirm.

Last edited:
Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Midrick Midrick FortifiedBunker FortifiedBunker

"Because each of you seek something greater than what the present order of Sith can provide. Each of you reject its weakness and have the will to carve your own way forward, to great scale. In each of you is a hatred to this One Sith... you understand it as an insult to the way of the dark side. More importantly, while your goals may differ, they line up in such a way that they can be achieved parallel of each other."

The elder sith rested his hands on the arms of his chair, leaning back as if tired. "Unity..." he repeated, as if mulling the word over. "...It was an Empire that brought the rise of our way to prominence. A terror it was on the Galaxy until it fell. As many Empires do eventually. Many have since risen and fallen as per the cycle of history. And many factors have contributed to ascension and descension. The Sith nature to grab for power has only played a minor role as a weakness. And per the laws of Darth Bane, such a nature was exploited to great effect to create an ultimate and brutal meritocracy."

"Such a paradigm it had become, that we took such thoughts of betrayal without question. We did not do it because we had to... but because we wanted to." A small cruel nostalgic smile began to form in his lips. "And I admit the ecstasy of such acts. Especially in my youth. Yet age has brought wisdom... and the dark side has brought clarity."

"Unity... Darth Bellator. It is in our nature to take an apprentice. We crave it..." Darth Non stood up from his chair. "Even should we be immortal... even should we desire for soul power for ourselves, and are overtaken with greed, We take an apprentice. And into them we pour our knowledge and power. Regardless of what we get out of it... such a transferable of power is charity."

Darth Non brought a hand to his mouth to suppress a coming cough. His voice becoming ever more gravelly. "It is a charity because we know that it is intended that they live longer than us. Should they fail... we find another. Why is that?"

Non did not answer,"Master and apprentice. That is a union. One we specialize in very well... to spread our power and influence beyond our own bodies, minds, and inevitable destruction. Such is the nature of this alliance."

The sith gestured at the war lords. "You will unify because you understand that by doing so together, you can do much the same. A combination of your power and resources... you have the chance to write the future. For your legacy and power to be made infinite by time."

"What you have now... is a the chance to create something new. To that end, you may cast aside whatever notions of the Sith of Old have held."

Non turned back to the gifts... "You will find little need to separate them amongst you... as Zen has started, such boons will work best in your favor working together. Remember what you are up against..."

"Act as one. Combine your strengths so that none can touch you. Render yourselves invincible to your common enemy."

A lone ship, a Stealth-X, would exit hyperspace in the system of the lonely star. One that carried a single force user. Another Sith. Returning to her Master with one last gift in tow.

Zalrian hid his emotions but was very pleased in himself and in Soth for the result of the confrontation. He had been able to get himself reinvolved with the Sith.

Still, he did have one question. "Sith I do have one question for you. Will you send someone to retrieve my ship? Its located in the primary space port in this sector of Nar Shaddaa."
Zalrian wasnt a fool, he didnt plan on fleeing in his ship from Bellator, he probably couldnt, but he did have other weaponry hidden on the ship in case it was needed,say, he was forced to flee his confrontation with Soth. Besides that, he had wealth on the ship. Many things not necessary but things that could be useful.

Immediately after this, Bunga reacted to what Soth had asked. This made Zalrian mildly repulse, but he didnt resist the doctor, being disgusted by whatever this being was that was operating on him. "Quite a unique... doctor." Zalrian commented, pausing as he saw the large needle the doctor pulled out. "What's that for?" Zalrian asked Bunga, not fearful but cautious, considering the doctor had licked him on his cheek with no hesitation.

Last edited:
Group: Sith, Darth Non
Tags: D. Rex D. Rex FortifiedBunker FortifiedBunker GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Midrick Midrick Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Sophileon Sophileon

A small pyramidoid space station came into view, even all the blinking lights and fancy buttons in the cockpit couldn't distract from it's striking appearance, settled inside the system with a white star. The cockpit of the Stealth-X fighter would slowly be exposed to the light as it flew closer to the station, deeper into the system with an uninterrupted flight. Gloved hands tightened on the handles, today had so far went well...

But something was different, the Stealth-X turned on it's side, circling about the station as a hawk would to observe their ground-side prey. It was a unique sight, other ships having docked with the pyramidoid station, taking up space with their different designs and hulls. They all felt like Sith, looked like Sith, had the presence of something powerful...something that wasn't Darth Non. The starfighter eventually stopped circling, flying off in the distance before turning about, it's nose facing the station once again as it flew gently through the black void, this time slowing down in speed with it's powerful engines flickering and fading steadily, all the way until they turned off as the fighter arrived in the station.

The gloves landed on top of the fighter's main console, their leathery fabric landing again the dark colored metal, an exposed hand gently motioning left. The force reacted, various pieces turning within the ship, the cockpit unsealing and opening up, with the loud 'clank' of feet landing on it's dark colored wings. She motioned her hand again, this time opening a compartment on the side of the ship, grabbing the gift she brought before giving finishing off her use of the force with another singular motion of her hand, the compartment slammed such and the cockpit sealed itself again. She'd step off the wing, which- despite it's height from the ground -she'd land gently, barely making a noise as she began her walk down the dark halls...

The halls seemed like a eerie dungeon filled with hidden monsters, and any creak or groan from it's metal structure only empowered her thoughts, a easy way to devolve into paranoia over every little thing that could be capable of happening around this place. Being on the same station with beings far powerful then she, her life could be taken in an instant if someone else desired, and yet their presence was nowhere near her. It was all surrounding the one being her life had revolved around- Darth Non. Her service and loyalty was repaid in teachings that made her such a useful tool, an effective assassin and adept at using the dark side of the force, but the presence of others resonated feeling of cold fear that went throughout her body. A feeling she'd clutched onto to empower her connection to the force...

And yet all those feelings and thoughts evaporated in an instant, looking up from her meditation as the doors to the occupied chamber had opened.

The assassin made her way through the doorway, a slow paced walk with audible and echoing steps as she made her way to the side of Darth Non. She hadn't spoken a single word, only observing those in the room once she was at Non's side, giving a glare beneath the red hood as if begrudgingly accepting the existence of all the other Sith.

Tags: Chak Chak

Mirian smiled, leaning back into her chair. "I dont like watching jewelry sit and gather dust, rather give it an owner than leave it here." Picking up the drink she had left on the table before she had ventured outside. Relishing the last breaths of warmth the cup could provide. She looked at the woman, eyeing her up once again. Prying her ever interested eyes from the markings on days body, Mirian reached down, brushing her finger over a small panel on the side of the table.

The room dimmed, a shade of blue blanketing the people and crates inside. Between the two of them, a mass of stars spun, tiny dots of light coming in and out of view. "This is a map of the new empire" Mirian began, looking at day through the hologram. "Kyrats dead, a whole galaxy now has no designated ruler, and a bunch of sith all hungry for power. A wars coming, and what wins wars?" She let the question hang in the air, standing up from her chair, slowly begin to pace around the room. "I hold the largest proportion of Rhydonium in the galaxy, that makes me a target. Hell, I could buy an army, a reasonably sized fleet aswell, but when it comes down to it, I'm only a girl, and all it takes is one blaster shot." Mirian turned, her back towards the glass wall behind her, the blue light from the hologram illuminating her face. The room was deathly quiet, the few members of Li's crew watched on. "I may have powerful friends and I may have enough credits to buy planets, but I'm not safe, I'm vulnerable, so that's the reason your wearing that necklace." Mirian lent back, pressing her back against the cold glass. "That's the catch, I'm offering you a job, you dont have to take it, and you can keep the necklace." Mirian closed her eyes, enjoying the cold radiating from her back. "My sister was a jedi, she wasn't the best, but she tried, damh she tried." Pausing for a second, she reached down once again, rubbing her fingers over the seam in her hand. "The last thing she said to me was a promise, she promised to 'keep me safe'." Mirian let out a dry laugh, "I haven't seen her since."

Zalrian hid his emotions but was very pleased in himself and in Soth for the result of the confrontation. He had been able to get himself reinvolved with the Sith.

Still, he did have one question. "Soth I do have one question for you. Will you send someone to retrieve my ship? Its located in the primary space port in this sector of Nar Shaddaa."
Zalrian wasnt a fool, he didnt plan on fleeing in his ship from Bellator, he probably couldnt, but he did have other weaponry hidden on the ship in case it was needed,say, he was forced to flee his confrontation with Soth. Besides that, he had wealth on the ship. Many things not necessary but things that could be useful.

Immediately after this, Bunga reacted to what Soth had asked. This made Zalrian mildly repulse, but he didnt resist the doctor, being disgusted by whatever this being was that was operating on him. "Quite a unique... doctor." Zalrian commented, pausing as he saw the large needle the doctor pulled out. "What's that for?" Zalrian asked Bunga, not fearful but cautious, considering the doctor had licked him on his cheek with no hesitation.

“Oh-ho, muttered the Yarkora, this is a concoction of antibiotics, to kill off anything you’ve been carrying across the galaxy”

Bunga suddenly froze, nose quivering. “Young master, you really must let me attach a new prosthetic to you, one of my new designs” Bunga continued to dither, Young master, the servos in this hand are strong enough for you to crush stone. If you just let me remove your flimsy organic one, I can have it connected to your nervous system by the end of the day! If not I shall simply give it to another Sith apprentice one, who may make better use of it eh?”

"Very well..." Zalrian said hesitantly in response to what Bunga said to him about the antibiotics.

"No Doctor Bunga, I will NOT allow you to take away my Midichlorians. No Sith would do such a thing. True Strength comes not from prosthetics, but from the force. I can show you if you wish.." Zalrian said, attempting to intimidate the doctor, as he also answered the question. What was this being? What was he doing serving the apprentice of a Dark Lord of the Sith? Zalrian would have to ask Soth later, this being was troubling him. He also would need to ask her name. No matter, these were all issues for later. He would finish his confrontation with the doctor first.

Tags: D. Rex D. Rex , Srale Srale

Bunga finished his diagnostics, "all clear" he muttered. Bunga froze at the mention of the force, his eyes glinting maliciously, yet very fearfully. He had felt the taste of dark side before. "Lord Soth will kill you if you dare touch me", lied the sniveling Yarkora. Zalrain felt the disturbance in the force, he could feel the hate in Bunga, but also how poorly tapped it was. Bunga yanked and pulled his glinting gold prosthetic arm from under a dirty leather glove. Servos on the arm spun with a loud whir, and auto-injectors glistened with noxious liquid on it. In a fit of his drug induced madness Bunga drew his arm back to strike the man squeeling happily...

Tags: D. Rex D. Rex , Srale Srale Bruhaha Bruhaha

Zalrian chuckled a bit after Bunga said what he said about Soth destroying him, but was then shocked when the doctor began to attack him. No matter, like he said, he had the force.

Reacting swiftly to the attack Zalrian would shoot out torrents of force lightning upon the doctor, attempting to not only burn him as punishment but also throw Bunga away from him.

Tags: D. Rex D. Rex , Srale Srale

Bunga barely felt the lightning crackle over him, the diazepines in his system dulling the pain. Bunga realized however that his prosthetics no longer functioned, perhaps more importantly, the lightning had lifted him up, carrying him over one of Soth's tables. Bunga smashed headlong into a pillar blacking out almost instantly.

As the lightning fizzled out around him, Bunga felt something, was it... sadness? He had been so happy to meet this boy and he had ruined it like everything else. The Yarkora's eyes narrowed to slits as he began to faint they locked on the young Sith standing in front of him.

Bunga's drug induced visions clouded his mind. "I can see it now!", warbled the Yarkora, "you standing in unholy armor, with the prosthetic glove of Darth Vader and the adulation of the Galaxy." All that really came out were a few slobbered and mumbled syllables. Bunga blacked out on the floor as his golden prosthetic hummed back to life servos and blades grating harmlessly on the floor of the shuttle.

Last edited:
Tags: D. Rex D. Rex , Srale Srale Bruhaha Bruhaha

Zalrian was fuming with anger after the doctor attacked him. Not just at the doctor, but at Soth for having some sick freaky disgusting creature operating as a doctor. He had to unleash his hatred, he needed to.

Still being exerted from pushing out a burst of force lightning upon the doctor, he couldnt do anything to complicated with the force without hurting himself. So, in his rage, he simply lifted up Bunga with the force ,planning to crush his throat using the force. Zalrian was using his anger to make the task feel as if he were lifting something half the size of a fully grown Yarkora, though, the task still would take its toll.

Tags: D. Rex D. Rex Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Midrick Midrick FortifiedBunker FortifiedBunker

Darth Zen had returned to her circling once she was done giving her spiel, once more strolling around the table with her hands folded behind her back. She felt something in the force, something besides them was approaching, something tinged with effervescent wisps of the Dark Side. Another Warlord called to share in the bounty? No... perhaps not, the force was nowhere near as strong as it was in her or Darth Bellator. A messenger then?

Before she could question it, Kaid finally broke his silence. Her apprentice had been adequately agreeable when she took him along on this endeavor, if not visibly tense. He had been quiet up until then, but had suddenly taken advantage of the lull in discussion to question Darth Non. He looked to her almost immediately after issuing his question, a move which made her smirk under her all-encompassing helmet. She paused in her circling to nod to him, it was a fine question and he had answered with as much respect as she could ask for. However, the nod was the only bit of assurance she offered before she resumed her circling, her eagerness for the answer shrouded by the humored little hums she gave as she moved.

And interesting these statements were, providing even more information as Non spoke to both Kaid and Bellator. His willingness to risk his life to achieve the visions he spoke of was humorous, but Bellator was correct in finding them suspicious. As he responded finally settled down and replied to Non, Zen gave a barely audible laugh at his next demands before holding up a finger and waiting. Like clockwork, Non responded to these queries in approximately the manner she had anticipated. Although he did launch into a grandiose speech that she hadn't expected.

Despite several lines she took particular insult with, Darth Zen had to give it to him. It was an impressive speech made on the spot, though would be considered subpar if it had been planned out beforehand. Regardless of which it was, Darth Zen came to a stop beside her Apprentice and gave a small applause to him, "Fine choice of words there, Non." she stated before folding her arms again and looking back towards the viewing plane "What a lovely vernacular you have on you."

Giving a shrug, she approached the table and leaned against one of the chairs before gesturing down to the parts, "There we have it, my Accomplice." she said while eyeing Bellator "A sharing of duties and efforts to crush our mutual enemies."

"I'll admit, I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to have some other Sith fingers in Union Business, but I suppose you could say I dislike the notion of anyone utilizing any of these without my involvement. And I suppose the same could go for a Sith such as yourself." she noted whilst leaning forward and whispering, "Although, if you wish to attempt slaughtering all of us here and taking them yourself then I suppose it's a viable option, spoils to the strong and all that."

Tapping a finger against her helmet, she looked towards the ceiling and wondered aloud, "I only hope you are able to make use of them by yourself before the shock of Krayt's death fades from the Galaxy." she sighed and shook her head "Such hefty advantages being mishandled and lost are such a tragedy. Aren't they, my Accomplice?"

There it was again, that shifting in the force. It was closer now, within the very same structure. It was approaching, but the whispers of the Dark Side were unable to keep Zen from nodding towards Non again, "Be a shame to make all that work this old lord went through null and void. Just look at him, willing to give up his life for visions. Such selfless dedication would be pitiable if not for the cause of furthering the Dark Side."

She couldn't help but smile as she leaned closer to Non. She could try utilizing some form of Mind Trickery on him, but would there even be a point to it? As she debated that, the elevator opened. Darth Zen leaned back in her seat, reclining as she leaned on one armrest to look over the new addition to their little party. And though she watched her keenly as she approached, the moment she paused beside Darth Non's side her vision wandered around the room once again.

Group: Sith Warlords
Tags: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter D. Rex D. Rex Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford FortifiedBunker FortifiedBunker

Kaid mentally breathed a sigh of relief when he wasn't chastised for asking his questions, although he didn't appreciate the way Bellator had eyed him, it was the least of his concerns at that point. He resumed listening, and waiting to intervene if any situation arose that threatened Darth Zen. As far as he was concerned the meeting had been going along relatively well, as well as it could with powerful sith lords being called together.

Kaid felt someone approaching, another dark side user if his senses were right, he didn't know if it was a known accomplice of the other sith, and even if it was it could also be that one of the other sith were going to attempt to off the other gathered sith. Kaid walked slowly to Darth Zen's side as the hooded figure entered the room at Darth Non's side. His right hand relaxed as his fingers brushed the reassuring coolness of the metal hilt of the lightsaber. He looked at what seemed to be the apprentice of Darth Non until she looked up and glared at the gathered sith. A faint smirk appeared and he sniffed, it seemed that the one thing all sith had in common was that they all hated each other. He shook his head as he returned to a neutral position as he resumed listening to each of the sith lords.

Last edited:
Tags: Adobe Adobe

There was the catch, unsurprising as it was that a catch existed, but there it was. As it stood Day still didn't know the name of the woman that would ask of her to guard her, and if the looks of the other crew members were anything to go off of they were just as surprised. Whether their surprise came from the offer, or that she was the recipient of the offer, she didn't know. It didn't matter what they thought, however, as she was now offered a diverging path in her travels.

In one path, a continued trip with the trading crew, and further such as she would likely move onto another crew, and another after that.

But aside from that path now laid another. One where she would travel alongside a business woman and play bodyguard. I wasn't exactly what she had been sent out into the galaxy to do, but then it wasn't a proper divergence either. Simply another path, one she hadn't foreseen. But the niggling at the back of her mind, a pull of the living Force, the guidance that she had always followed.

Standing up, Day gave a smile and nodded, "Then I suppose, with such a gift as this necklace, there is but one answer I can think of. I would be glad to join you. I feel I must let you know, I am no Jedi. And further, you know I am no Sith. I am something different. Freer. In this freedom I have found making promises is seldom something to be done. The galaxy and Force has its own whim and wiles, I merely dance to their beat, no matter how it may change tempo or pace. As such, no promises of safety, but you can trust that I will do my best."

Stepping past the couch and walking over to the benefactor, Day held out her hand in offering to the woman.

"An accord then? And perhaps, finally, your name?"

Tags: Bruhaha Bruhaha Adobe Adobe Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Sophileon Sophileon D. Rex D. Rex FTR FTR

The information on the acquisition had been vague to begin with, but there had been some information at least. And the credits had been right for a good hunt. So with some leg work and a few greased palms Chuka picked up the trail of the would-have-been Sith.

What he had expected to do was tail the target, see his habits, weapons or skills he used while on the run. But that's what he had expected to do; in the search for the trail it turned out he was not the only Hunter looking for this particular target. So he let the other, more eager and trigger happy hunters chase the acquisition to ground. And did they. Not only crashing the acquisitions ship, but their own as well. Or at least that's what it looked like at the sand covered crash sites. Which he would have missed if not for the Sand Crawler's and Jawa's picking it over and mourning their dead.

This led the Mandalorian to Mos Eisely, and not wanting to draw to much attention to himself or his target, who was injured either in the crash our just after, Chuka decided to wait and see how Res'Teli would try to get off the damndable planet.

The Resplendent Glory seemed the likely choice, being the only viable ship willing to accept passengers. She had not taken on much cargo if any, though what was there really to export from this horrible sand ball?

Standing off to the side, doing his best to appear to be guarding a stack of crates whose contents he did not care to guess at, and appearing bored in the process. Half leaning, half sitting on one crate, blaster rifle loosely held in his hands. Looking around the landing bay idly. Only looking at the group that arrived with passing mild interest. But as they all dealt with boarding, paying the Captain and conversing with each other, that when he noticed the Twi'lek with a cloth covered face and the ragged, dusty-dirty look of someone who had trudged across a desert started eyeing ships. 'Eyes on.' The Hunter thought to himself, casually shifting the blaster rifle and stretching.

He would have to wait for a moment when the target was alone or preoccupied to strike.

"Master!" The call came from a protocol droid, shuffling towards the former Sith apprentice. The way Rel'Tesi backed away from it's approach and body language clearly screamed: Do Not Want.

"Ca'nara at galar tal. (Time to spill blood)" He casually walked along the crates, away from the droid and his target, until the sight line was blocked. His appearance and movement shifted from bored guard to alert predator. The blaster rifle came up to just below his eyes, his legs moving in a quick rolling gate. Moving from heel to toe in a smooth fluid manner that kept his weapon steady and his approach near silent. And given the general commotion of a landing bay, the Mandalorian may as well have been a shadow. Getting to within a couple of metres behind Rel'Tesi using various stacks of crates and the YT's landing gear as cover. Keeping the blaster rifle in his shoulder and the targeting sights linking the rifle to his helmet display, Chuka deliberately pulled a stun grenade from his belt and got ready to toss it between Captain Cid and his acquisition, knowing that even a failed Sith apprentice was still trained in the use of the Force. And therefore dangerous.

Chuka stepped slowly into the open, rifle up and stun grenade low about to be tossed underhand, when a women in a long coat entered the hangar with a purpose in her stride and looked like she might be moving towards the Captain.

Bellator had remained quiet during Non's speech as well as that of Zen's.
Sith were oddly philosophical despite being largely barbaric and a slave to raw emotions. He found himself musing that same ideology as silence fell over the throne room which allowed for him to speak.
Standing and moving around to gaze out at the vastness of space he finally finds the proper words.
"Empires fall because of weakness and folly. Often times they are spread too thin or there are not enough governing bodies to truly quell the insurrections that seem sporadic and random at first." He pauses momentarily and turns to face the group once more.
"Take Lord Sidious for instance. A grand galactic empire crumbled in mere moments due to underestimating weak-minded individuals."
He pauses again and moves towards the table once more. "I disagree with the old ways simply because they are ignorant and tired ways of trying to achieve dominance. Clearly the ancient ways need to be cast aside and allow for a more unified galaxy ruled by power and power alone."

Bellator had largely ignored Zen's prod about killing every one and taking the items for himself; however the old sith was of no concern in regards to physical power. That left two sith lords and an apprentice. The weak dog of an apprentice would be nothing more than a bug being squashed beneath his heel.
No. The other two lords were a much more enjoyable thought about dueling.
Sure. He had thought of it, but the likelihood was they all had thought of it especially the longer the meeting dragged on.

Bellator turns his full attention to Zen. "Killing you would prove to be an enjoyable endeavor indeed; however these items are meant to be shared, but it is clear none of us trusts the other, and why should we?"

...but, suddenly, there comes a pulling from the force much the same way a string is pulled taught then let loose. It comes in waves and washes over his mind; they were not alone anymore.
The imagery of whom or what it was that was rapidly approaching their way was blurred and Bellator could not discern what intent it had. The power was not strong, but enough so that caused a stirring in the force.
In mere moments in walked another that had walked the ways of darkness.
The figure made her way to the side of Non, and Bellator kept his eyes on her.
The room was rapidly filling with more and more sith which only increased the chances of tension building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back