• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Cold War

Also, bored goofball here: what do I need to wait on to post again? Someone gonna roll random encounters or some such? It's been a day and a half. Poke?

Well JR and I seem to be finding each other entirely by accident all over the place, but at this point I might just actually start stalking him. It seems to work out well for me.

[QUOTE="JR McCormick]So what other role plays are people involved in then? :)

[/QUOTE]
Quite a few now. A medevial/fantasy Rp called 'The wars of Oakenshire' and another fandom rp set in Medevial era known as 'Dragon Age: Exodus' a Naruto Rp as well. Just joined a Pandora's Box rp. A Harry Potter rp. The others I was apart of died awhile back, so I think I have covered them all.

I'm in the two Kingdom Hearts RPs I run, a Disney Realistic RP I also run, a 1920s mafia RP I help run, this rp, a changeling rp, a fallout New Vegas dice rp, an Alien Isolation themed rp, I also run an Outlast rp, and too many others to list, lmao.

Anyone seen anything exotic out there? Like, I dunno, steampunk robot wars or medieval mecha or earth-shaking fantasy monsters duking it out or something...new.... Beyond fandom Rp's, I have very odd taste. Mostly involving machines.

I once designed a massively detailed RP involving an earth-cracking war between primal beings called Priori, who had suddenly returned to a fantasy world after being gone for aeons. It fell apart due to lack of interest....sigh. For some reason this topic is mildly depressing.

Dannan said:
Anyone seen anything exotic out there? Like, I dunno, steampunk robot wars or medieval mecha or earth-shaking fantasy monsters duking it out or something...new.... Beyond fandom Rp's, I have very odd taste. Mostly involving machines.
I once designed a massively detailed RP involving an earth-cracking war between primal beings called Priori, who had suddenly returned to a fantasy world after being gone for aeons. It fell apart due to lack of interest....sigh. For some reason this topic is mildly depressing.
I saw a few steampunk Rp's awhile back, I forget the names now, but I do know for certain that Firefly has an rp here on the site in the fandom section.

In terms of weird shit, I'm in an RP based somewhat around that game Monument Valley. Escape from an escher-city designed to make it impossible for residents to ever leave vis-a-vis physics defying and constantly changing layouts.

@Dannan Im gonna deal with your Nar Shaddaa experience shortly. I'll see about a random encounter.

As for the rest, I'd like to allow some free time aboard the monarch to do some character development.

Thanks. I need the distraction, what with my sister having a kid. Apparently, I'll be an uncle sometime in the next 24 hours. I am a bit....wired.

Asperger's and life-shaking events don't mix.

[QUOTE="JR McCormick]Im about to become a father again myself. Apart from the hospital boredom, I'm sure you'll be grand :)

[/QUOTE]
Congrats dude! :)

Haha. Many thanks.

This is número 2. Due any friggin minute between now and next week.

I hope that explains any weird posting patterns I have. Sleep is up the left lol.

[QUOTE="JR McCormick]Haha. Many thanks.
This is número 2. Due any friggin minute between now and next week.

I hope that explains any weird posting patterns I have. Sleep is up the left lol.

[/QUOTE]
Highly understandable, to be honest. This is an exciting but stressful time for people, from what I hear, lol.

Haha. Always.

Not to worry though, I'll be up all night with the monster anyway

- so I'll probably have more free time to post than ever lol.

Yes. naar shadaa seems to have a central city cluster on it's surface; this is an outlying dot around the edge. I'd say it's equal to say, mos eisley. The whole planet's criminal, but I'd say this is a particularly law-free zone.

And good luck to you too, JR! As I said, this is a time of important things.

two births, a funeral, and a birthday. Sounds like a terrible movie title.

Congrats @JR McCormick on the new kid! Truly an exiting time for the whole family! I remember when my littlest sister was born, and how hectic that was, so I can hardly image being the parent in all of that. Good luck!

@DarlingWaylonPark If you want to do a Kali x Zeres scene, we can. We have free time, after all.

Thank you!

Also, sister and child are fine. New nephew is so tiny, though! It makes me feel so strange to see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back