• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom หšโœง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ค (๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ง๐ , ๐๐ฌ๐Ÿ—) ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ!

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โ˜…ๅฝก

hi all!!

iโ€™m a quality over quantity, literate to novella roleplayer who has been recently infected by my friendโ€™s star trek hyperfix.

iโ€™m also very down to do a roleplay based off of the universe instead (with our characters), before i start!

iโ€™m mainly looking to play canonical characters (i donโ€™t mind if you play a cc or an oc; i donโ€™t really tend to double up but if i really like the idea, iโ€™d consider it), but i also have ideas for ocs that iโ€™d be happy to flesh out!!

feel free to message me if this interests you, read on for preferences and my muses. :]

โ˜…ๅฝก

communication with my partner is big on me; part of the fun of roleplay is getting brainrot over our characters, brainstorming, creating playlists, art, memes, pinterest boards, all that jazz! i have adhd and it REALLY helps keep the motivation up. B)

in the same respect, i will always be patient with you and would appreciate the same! iโ€™ll always be down to talk ooc but sometimes my head just doesnโ€™t let me write, lmfao.

i love a subplot of romance, but it isnโ€™t a necessity! i do any and all gender pairings (very open to nonbinary and trans characters).

i do not write in lowercase in rp!

i do discord and on-site.

i will happily play a cc against your oc with โ€˜nothing in returnโ€™. playing ccs is super fun for me!

i have no limits or boundaries, apart from detailed animal cruelty (which very rarely comes up). i adore angst.

โ˜…ๅฝก

CHARACTERS Iโ€™D LIKE TO PLAY

TOS
๐Ÿ’ซ mccoy, ๐Ÿ’ซ spock, ๐Ÿ’ซ sarek, kirk, OC

TNG
๐Ÿ’ซ data, ๐Ÿ’ซ lore, ๐Ÿ’ซ q, picard, geordi, riker, yar, OC

DS9
๐Ÿ’ซ OC, ๐Ÿ’ซ quark, ๐Ÿ’ซ garak, ๐Ÿ’ซ odo, nog, rom

โ˜…ๅฝก

Last edited:
Hi, wondering if you're still looking for an rp partner! I have years of Trek writing experience both for an OC in the Starbase 118 play-by-email group and Spirk based one-on-ones in discord DM. I'd love to brainstorm some ideas and see what we can come up with. I've done TOS, AOS, and SNW by now, and if you'd like a sample of my writing skill I recently finished a fic on AO3 called Quell the Cosmic Tides.

I love AU ideas and would love to do either long slow-burns or quick one-shot scenarios. Maybe more than one at a time if you're interested!!

I typically write for Kirk and am happy to fill in for other secondary characters or do an OC, mostly I love the universe and unique situations we can play with.

Hi, wondering if you're still looking for an rp partner! I have years of Trek writing experience both for an OC in the Starbase 118 play-by-email group and Spirk based one-on-ones in discord DM. I'd love to brainstorm some ideas and see what we can come up with. I've done TOS, AOS, and SNW by now, and if you'd like a sample of my writing skill I recently finished a fic on AO3 called Quell the Cosmic Tides.

I love AU ideas and would love to do either long slow-burns or quick one-shot scenarios. Maybe more than one at a time if you're interested!!

I typically write for Kirk and am happy to fill in for other secondary characters or do an OC, mostly I love the universe and unique situations we can play with.
Hi there!! Iโ€™d love to figure something out together, Iโ€™m also down for slow-burns and one-shots, doing as many at a time as we like! I take on background characters quite naturally. Any of the series + canon characters I listed are fair game for me, as well as any AUs with a similar vibe. Feel free to shoot me a DM! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back