• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom STAR TREK! Not only, but mainly SPIRK

MechanicalSnake

Like the Moon, part of him was always hidden away.
Hey there, my fellow Star Trek fans. Seems like my only remaining ST role play has been ghosted, which makes me sad indeed. I miss my Vulcan greatly, so pelt me with replies!

What I'd like:
1) Spock and Kirk, any period - TOS, AOS, Mirror universe, you name it, I take it.
2) Discovery - Characters negotiable, Discovery and Spock/Kirk era crossover would interest me too
3) Original characters from any time period/series of your liking - just as long as you let me play a Vulcan.

Who I'll play with:
1) Anyone over the age of 20.
2) Who is at least moderately literate and can give me two paragraphs per post or more.

LLAP!

I’ve only seen the reboots it I’d love to rp with you! I’d also really like someone to play Bones for me!
PM me and we can work something out? Not sure I can play Bones though, I rock at characters who are his exact opposite. XD

UPDATE: I have just arrived from a Star Trek con and I am super inspired, so this is now urgent!!

SO guys Im back with this thread cause Im dying, LITERALLY DYING for Star Trek RP and have none going on!
Halp?

I am embarrassingly new to this site and have no idea what i'm doing buuut star trek is my jam , spirk is my jam , i'm 24 , I am dooown!

If you're still in the look out, I'd love to do something be it Discovery inspired or Spirk (any version). (( Also if you're open to it, I'd love to do something with Spirk + Sarek/Amanda; having JiM show up for Vulcan thanksgiving or what not ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back