• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐’๐“. ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐'๐’ โ€” *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Is there any way for a voted member of the Student Government to get impeached or something of the like during the school year? Alternatively, do people get kicked out of the societies for any reason?

Is there any way for a voted member of the Student Government to get impeached or something of the like during the school year? Alternatively, do people get kicked out of the societies for any reason?
Howdy! Yes, a member can be impeached / removed, though that would be in the event that disciplinary action would be taken against them. It isnโ€™t on the lore thread, but thereโ€™s a whole system for how the Court decides if a student is expelled, and the same would apply to any infractions related to Student Government.

As for the societies, people can be kicked out, even from DPS. Itโ€™s largely up to the discretion of the most senior members, but for the official societies (i.e. not DPS) there are professors that overlook the societies and weigh in. The exact requirements to be kicked are largely undefined; it could simply be because your character kept breaking the same rules or acted unbecoming for a member or it could be because of something more personal, like perhaps a senior member just doesnโ€™t like you.

Howdy! Yes, a member can be impeached / removed, though that would be in the event that disciplinary action would be taken against them. It isnโ€™t on the lore thread, but thereโ€™s a whole system for how the Court decides if a student is expelled, and the same would apply to any infractions related to Student Government.

As for the societies, people can be kicked out, even from DPS. Itโ€™s largely up to the discretion of the most senior members, but for the official societies (i.e. not DPS) there are professors that overlook the societies and weigh in. The exact requirements to be kicked are largely undefined; it could simply be because your character kept breaking the same rules or acted unbecoming for a member or it could be because of something more personal, like perhaps a senior member just doesnโ€™t like you.
Awesome, good to know! So there wouldn't be anything to do with perhaps not doing so well in their academics anymore?

Awesome, good to know! So there wouldn't be anything to do with perhaps not doing so well in their academics anymore?
For the Student Govt, no, not really. You might be put on Probation (I.e. less than or equally to a D) but if youโ€™re doing worse than that, youโ€™re probably at risk of being kicked out especially if you have scholarships. For secret societies, you could potentially but itโ€™s really unlikely and probably would only happen if you were pissing off over-Seeing professors in addition to doing poorly.

For the Student Govt, no, not really. You might be put on Probation (I.e. less than or equally to a D) but if youโ€™re doing worse than that, youโ€™re probably at risk of being kicked out especially if you have scholarships. For secret societies, you could potentially but itโ€™s really unlikely and probably would only happen if you were pissing off over-Seeing professors in addition to doing poorly.
That makes a lot of sense, thank you! Apologies for the constant questions, but I was wondering as well if there could be something akin to an Honor Society among the witches? Obviously there are the three secret societies, but if there was a more open society that those who got consistently good grades, excelled in academics, and could apply and be a part of.

Apologies for the constant questions, but I was wondering as well if there could be something akin to an Honor Society among the witches?
So there's a few options! Praetors are beyond your typical RA relationship and are usually chosen by merit and likely academic aptitude for their houses but there are also likely groups formed by students for academic purposes.

Think of it sort of like clubs but it could be flavored as a study group or a fun Honor Society or however. That's probably the closest to what you were thinking of but you can also pm me if you have more questions and thoughts and I can probably answer a little easier!

omg the way i *just* saw this - will i be able to get my shit together in time to get an app in??? this idea is awesome

omg the way i *just* saw this - will i be able to get my shit together in time to get an app in??? this idea is awesome
please feel free to ask for an extension! <3

A HELPFUL 'LIL ANNOUNCEMENT
if you're struggling to come up with character concepts, here are some concepts us mods have thought of:
- blood-based magic (see Bloodborne and Power from Chainsaw Man for inspo!)
- magic based around music
- culinary magic (i.e. the ability to cook magical foods)
- clothing-based magic; the ability to imbue cloths with magical properties
- ice-related magic
- magic related to birds (or any other animal) and their qualities; augury is also another idea.
- dust, smoke, or sand-based magic
- eye-based magic wherein the user can view things from others' perspectives via their eyes (or however else you interpret the concept)
- palmistry or tasseomancy
- pollen-based magic
- teeth-based magic, perhaps manipulating their own or others.

Please look here for more ideas!

Last edited:
Makes me think of one of my characters who speciality is Fusion magic, where they can... Fuse things together in a lot of different ways, even in some wildly mind bending ways

Final reminder that all applications are due tonight in about 12 hours. If you have not asked for an extension now is the time to do so!

Thank you!

1665510202819.png

:ghostr::bishiesparklesl: last chance to see the spirits... whicu btw shud ghosts be allowed to study at an uni if theyre dead? ๐Ÿคจ ghost rights or no rights?

:ghostr::bishiesparklesl: last chance to see the spirits... whicu btw shud ghosts be allowed to study at an uni if theyre dead? ๐Ÿคจ ghost rights or no rights?
personally I vote ghosts should have all the rights, including studying magic ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ

APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED !

Thank you to everyone who applied ! We will be reviewing applications and if accepted, sending out your letter to St. Voisin's soon <3, including the link to the discord server.
NOTE: We are working very very hard to put together the server, so a few days will go by wherein you might not hear anything from us. Don't be alarmed; we simply need time to finish things up on our end. We thank you, in the meantime, for your patience!

anyway i'm gonna need an extension haha i totally wasn't sick and off the site for the last two weeks and didn't see this pretty rp two days after it closed

i'm just letting y'all know this was v pretty smooches to the brains of those who came up with it

1015819677437534228.webp

THANK YOU FOR APPLYING !

Thank you to everyone who applied ! We have reviewed applications, and if you've been accepted, you should receive an invitation to the OOC discord. Unfortunately, due to the nature of what we have planned and the amount of people the mods feel confident in taking on, we could not accept everyone. Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to give us a delicious character. We hope to write with everyone someday ! Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back