• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐’๐“. ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐'๐’ โ€” *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

hi! dropping in to mention that this rp is set in the 40s, so please keep that in mind regarding characters! c: although, there is some wiggle room regarding tech etc.

do i have too many irons in the fire rn? maybe. but im throwing my interest in anyway bc yall know im a sucker for anything you guys write

do i have too many irons in the fire rn? maybe. but im throwing my interest in anyway bc yall know im a sucker for anything you guys write
please liv we would be honored ๐Ÿฅบ

the sexy ideas just keep coming. the ahs coven vibes Iโ€™m feeling rn.

Iโ€™m looking disrespectfully ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ yโ€™alls ideas are so good how do you keep creating banger after banger rp

thank you everyone for your interest! FYI โ€” we use the term โ€˜witchโ€™ in a gender-neutral manner, so there is no need to worry about the gender of your character as the university is co-ed!

99DE637C-7A02-4603-AE2F-D070618C4133.jpeg
i canโ€™t taste it but how exciting is it to smell itโ€”

just wanted to express my awe for the sheer power that this concept and writing holds. amazing, stunning, brilliant

i canโ€™t join but i shall watch it, disrespectfully, from the sidelines ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘Œโœจ

View attachment 1028429
i canโ€™t taste it but how exciting is it to smell itโ€”

just wanted to express my awe for the sheer power that this concept and writing holds. amazing, stunning, brilliant

i canโ€™t join but i shall watch it, disrespectfully, from the sidelines ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘Œโœจ
I'm not gonna lie, Seulgi's solo album is what got me to go look for more rps, you know what I mean

quick question (and iโ€™m so sorry if you already said this somewhere and i just missed it somehow), but you mentioned a list of majors, and i canโ€™t find them??

quick question (and iโ€™m so sorry if you already said this somewhere and i just missed it somehow), but you mentioned a list of majors, and i canโ€™t find them??
ah apologies! That is an oversight on our end. in writing that section, i completely forgot to make a list. In lieu of a self-generated list by us, here is a list of traditional majors and here and here are lists of magical topics your student could study (though weโ€™re really free form about it and urge you to come up with your own if none of these suit your fancy!). If you have any trouble or would feel better about talking your ideas out with someone, feel free to reach out to one of us!

Last edited:
DEADLINE ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay hello everyone! We have quickly decided that we are wanting our deadline for applications to be:

Tuesday, October 11th at midnight MST.
Please let us know in advance if you need an extension and thank you for showing interest!

1665069953172.png

:bishiesparklesr: we're still accepting!

Ooh, definitely interested! Gonna get to work on a character ASAP. :bishiesparklesl:

:ghostr::bishiesparklesl: <-- ghosts in the uni, come check them out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back