• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy โคท ๐—Œ๐—. ๐—‡๐—Ž๐—†๐–พ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—Œ โฆ™ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€๐–พ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the deadline for sheets is the 13th of july
deadline can be extended upon request! if you have any questions, feel free to post them here or pm me. c:

Last edited:
hey, hi, quick question, can we do lesser known gods or are you looking for major deities??

hey, hi, quick question, can we do lesser known gods or are you looking for major deities??
lesser known gods are fine c: i've chosen one myself!

heyo! this looks awesome, i'm already planning out two characters so i'm really excited. however, i do have a question: what exactly is the experience of hosting a god/deity like for our characters? i'm assuming since we are creating characters, they will have some kind of autonomy, but would it be like having two people in one head? or a very strong voice influencing you? i'm mainly curious since i think this'll def affect the deity i choose :0

heyo! this looks awesome, i'm already planning out two characters so i'm really excited. however, i do have a question: what exactly is the experience of hosting a god/deity like for our characters? i'm assuming since we are creating characters, they will have some kind of autonomy, but would it be like having two people in one head? or a very strong voice influencing you? i'm mainly curious since i think this'll def affect the deity i choose :0

excited to see what you come up with!

as for the experience, it's a lot like having another voice in your head. hosts will be able to telepathically communicate with the god or goddess that they are hosting and will receive certain physical enhancements and abilities, but the human host has full control over their decision. of course, gods can try to influence their hosts, but at the end of the day what the human host does is up to them.

excited to see what you come up with!

as for the experience, it's a lot like having another voice in your head. hosts will be able to telepathically communicate with the god or goddess that they are hosting and will receive certain physical enhancements and abilities, but the human host has full control over their decision. of course, gods can try to influence their hosts, but at the end of the day what the human host does is up to them.
oooooh okay cool! good to know, that's kind of the vibe i got but i wanted to be sure ^-^ that'll be really interesting to write, i'm so hyped for this
placeholder is posted, i'll hopefully be getting a finished character up soon

yk0iP3U.png
heya. poppin in to say greetings to everyone and i can't wait to see all your completed characters. this thread is sick. truly. :^)

Aw man Mordecai took my idea
Randomly talking to ghosts in front of everyone was gonna be so fun!
Oh well

Aw man Mordecai took my idea
Randomly talking to ghosts in front of everyone was gonna be so fun!
Oh well
aah i'm sure there's a lot more you can do with hades!

Alright, I'm torn between two concepts, and I want to double-check before I make any decisions- is Loki considered an evil god here? He's definitely the cause of... well, every problem in Norse mythology, more or less, but he does help solve most of them, and he was kept around Asgard up until he crossed one line too many. What's his status?

Alrighty, got most of my guy finished
I thought it would be a nice bit of irony if the host of the god of death used his powers to heal people

picking a host god is so hard :closedeyescryingfrown:

if i pick a Triple Goddess like Morrigan, would my character technically have 3 voices in her head? ๐Ÿค”

They'll have voices in their head??
Do I get to chat with Hades 24/7 cuz if so that'd be pretty wild

had one idea, but it quickly went a total different direction (:<
got a wip up! everyone's characters and ideas are looking so good so far omg

mordecai is basically done. there's a bit more i need to add to his bio but other than that i'm excited!!

picking a host god is so hard :closedeyescryingfrown:

if i pick a Triple Goddess like Morrigan, would my character technically have 3 voices in her head? ๐Ÿค”
could always say morrigan split those aspects into 3 different people! or that they merged into one, to avoid having three different voices, haha.

Alright, I'm torn between two concepts, and I want to double-check before I make any decisions- is Loki considered an evil god here? He's definitely the cause of... well, every problem in Norse mythology, more or less, but he does help solve most of them, and he was kept around Asgard up until he crossed one line too many. What's his status?
that's a tricky area! i think loki is a lot like seth from egyptian mythology, but ultimately, seth helped fight apophis in egyptian mythology (in some versions of the story at least) and i believe loki, during ragnarok, fought against the gods, so i don't think an invitation would have been extended to him to join st. numen's.

i'm glad to see everyone's sheets coming along! i'm v excited to read them all once the deadline passes c: i should have my own wips up today!

Welp, somebody swiped the Roman version of my preferred goddess, so I gotta ask, how does the Greek/Roman split work?

Welp, somebody swiped the Roman version of my preferred goddess, so I gotta ask, how does the Greek/Roman split work?
you can consider them separately! so poseidon and neptune would be two different gods, etc. in terms of powers, since each host is limited, abilities can differ despite gods having similar powers (e.g, neptune's host having water manipulation and poseidon's host maybe has something to do with earthquakes!).

yk0iP3U.png
welp, just finished with my character sheet for kasai, and noticed someone else is also working on a character w/ the same god. Cosmo Cosmo the best of luck to both of us then, i guess? :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back