• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โคท ๐—Œ๐—. ๐—‡๐—Ž๐—†๐–พ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—Œ โฆ™ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • st. numen's academy for hosts
    st. numen's academy was founded centuries ago, when the gods and goddesses from various pantheons began to fade as a result of the people's belief in them deteriorating. as they are immortal and incapable of truly dying, their essence remained while their divine bodies crumbled to dust.

in an attempt to remain remembered, and to continue to have one foot on earth, these various gods and goddesses latched onto other living beings. at first it was random โ€” a last ditch attempt to stay alive while the memories of them were slowly being forgotten. they soon realised, though, that this was the only way for them to continue to exist in the physical world.

over the years they learned from their mistakes, and their system of choosing hosts progressed. some humans were unwilling to act as hosts while others felt privileged and blessed. the gods soon realised, though, that a balance in nature needed to be maintained. just as they continued to exist, so did many of their foes.

evil gods chose hosts as well, and roam the earth in their human disguises while trying to carry out the things they wanted to do when they were still gods.

monsters, though eventually becoming the stuff of myths, continue to exist and cause chaos. they are invisible to the people of earth though, and most things that they do seem to be an accident in the real world. the hosts are the only ones capable of seeing their true forms, and are also the only ones capable of killing them โ€” even if this death is only temporary.

the gods eventually realised that their chosen human hosts were not well equipped to deal with things that they'd been dealing with for years. their bodies, though enhanced by divine energy, were still mortal and therefore vulnerable. they needed to be educated, and they needed to learn how to hone their abilities, and so a school was made.

st. numen's was named after the prophet who initially foresaw what would happen to the gods, and at first, educating the hosts was quite tricky. they didn't have many others to learn from, and the gods were still learning the ropes as well since they could contribute their power, but could not completely take over the human bodies they had chosen.

eventually, after choosing new bodies, the older hosts were able to help the next set of hosts in small ways. this continued for years, and after a lot of learning and trial and error, st. numen's became a large institution.

and you just happen to be among the next batch of hosts.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
ooooh interested !

okay okay i'm so sorry if there's something to respond to in the rules but i'm one paragraph in an already EXCITED AND SUPER INTERESTED

This is fascinating

super glad to see all the interest! i will be posting the cs thread in a bit. c:

yk0iP3U.png
colour me interested and i'll def be joining bc this is just brilliant. ๐Ÿ‘

I'm interested! A lot of people see the Greek god Hades as evil, but I've always liked the interpretation of them being a guy just doing their job, cause' everything's gotta bite the dust someday and there's nothing particularly evil about running the afterlife. Could I use them as my god?

I'm interested! A lot of people see the Greek god Hades as evil, but I've always liked the interpretation of them being a guy just doing their job, cause' everything's gotta bite the dust someday and there's nothing particularly evil about running the afterlife. Could I use them as my god?
sure, go for it!

I'd like to place my interest in this, if it's still open for more?
applications are open right now, yeah. c: characters will be accepted after the deadline has passed!

hand over your beautiful brain rn RN ๐Ÿ”ซ OR ELSE

jsksnjs but seriously though, this looks amazing!! Am interested !!

Super interested in this! I'll have to see what other people are coming up with, but I've already got a few ideas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back