• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
To be fair, fisting someone's brainstem is a disproportionately effective way of ruining someone's life. It's why it's banned in every fight sport.

On a more important matter, should I wait for folks to react or can I stick my landing?

I think KnightOfNight had wanted Freshet to get their post up, but it seems others have posted their reactions already so I guess it would be fine if you go on ahead with sticking the landing.

Which thanks Knight for asking bout that. Anyhow I’ll get to work on my end of the landing.

And I suppose I’ll mildly wonder who will be getting the thank you hug from Trinity this go around.

Right, I've been going over the stuff and catching up before I get my post up and...

So hey Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , I can't help but you've neglected quite a bit of things that have happened. Like Zharkov activated a mass sleep spell to put the soldiers to sleep, also, Zero and myself, were flying through to attack it before the giants got summoned. Speaking of attacks that was happening before the giant, apparently the giant is cool with missing a leg that got chopped off by Lance Goodthrust which were turning into mini venti/cloud satans so the party ground side had stuff to do.

You gotta recognize these things are happening too, and not everything is focused around the siblings.

Hey everyone, I'm out of the house, but I was able to read through some of the new content.

Dan? Did you just kill off izuru? what the hell is going on?

Yeah that was a flub up on my part. Apologizes for that. Yeah Mickey and Trinity launched at the ventus, Mickey towards the chest with Trinity to the back of its head.

Hey everyone, I'm out of the house, but I was able to read through some of the new content.

Dan? Did you just kill off izuru? what the hell is going on?

I was quite surprised by this development as well. If this isn't a ruse then that would mean that the next heir to the throne would be Otonoashi.

I was quite surprised by this development as well. If this isn't a ruse then that would mean that the next heir to the throne would be Otonoashi.
Nope it would Chiho
Otonashi is the Divine Blade
Anyone who becomes a member of the Four Swordsmen forsakes their nobility

Users who are viewing this thread

Back