• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spooky scrub’s (mostly) non-Halloween related search!

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
Hello everyone! Fall has began, and it’s now October. It’s now time I get SPOKY, folks. I’ve got a list of some (but not all) spooky fandoms I’d like to RP. I have plots for some of these but not all of them. Here’s what I’ve got:

Yu Yu Hakusho
Persona/ SMT
Final fantasy (VI, VII, IX, XV)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
My Hero Academia
Xenoblade
Pokémon
Fire emblem
Ace attorney
One Piece
Dragon Ball (Original, Z, Super)
Monster Hunter
Space Dandy
Berserk
Zero escape
Dragon Quest
Mob Psycho 100
Kaiji
Advance wars
The World Ends With You
Danganronpa
The Legend of Zelda
Resident evil
Silent hill

And, like a bunch of more video games and anime that I can't think off the top of my head. just ask. Really, anything from Nintendo I'm down with, just as a note.

I consider myself pretty laied back when it comes to looking for a partner, so I don't really have many rules aside from anything RPN states. All I really ask of you is:

- Put effort into your posts
I don't really have a set number of paragraphs or lines for you to post, but all I ask is that you try. So no one liners, and a few spelling and grammar mistakes are alright with me. I’m not asking for crazy detail, just that you put in effort.
- Communicate with me.
If you have anything to say, don't be afraid to ask. If you have ideas, have a problem with my posting, ETC, you can let me know and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.
-PLEASE bump me if I don’t post for a while.
Hey, I forget things. Or I see things and say “I’ll get to that later” and never do. We’ve all done it. But if I don’t respond for 2-3 days give me a bump. I hate when I miss a post on accident because it kills the flow. I’m not saying you should bump every hour I don’t post, of course use it in moderation. I trust you won’t go overboard.

If you have any questions about these lemme know, I'm on pretty frequently, so I'm always ready to answer any questions you have. If you're interested in any of these, let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
You, uh, put The Legend of Zelda down twice.
But anyway, I've never seen anyone suggest a JoJo's rp... If you wouldn't mind a partner who's only gotten partway through Stardust Crusaders so far, I'd be interested in that.

You, uh, put The Legend of Zelda down twice.
But anyway, I've never seen anyone suggest a JoJo's rp... If you wouldn't mind a partner who's only gotten partway through Stardust Crusaders so far, I'd be interested in that.
Phew. Thanks for the heads up. I fixed my little Zelda error. Anyway, I’d be down! Shoot me a PM and we can talk plot and stuff. I’ll be sure to keep out things from other parts to avoid spoilers.

*breaks door with hamon charged STAND reinforced with a quirk*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHH
hooooold on, I have a problem of choices here.......
IS IT JOJO OR BNHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back