• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Splicers - I Am Legion - Palladium System - OPEN

I read it and it sounded better than most systems i got. I mean there is lancer and Armor Aesir.

You played that game?
Sure did! A buddy of mine had never before been the Game Master. Knowing of my experience first-hand, he kindly asked me if I would not only join his game, but coach him. I gladly did both! We had a great time with more than a few surprises - and he ran the game wonderfully!

Good times! =)

Sounds like and interesting game, but might have to pass on it as im learning a different game system to try and maybe run it in the future and one to give me my scify fix.

Basically its this one.

Well if you change your mind, let me know and I'll help get you up to speed.

I think I have the bandwith to join in on this with you all now, if you will have me. =-)
I own the book.
I would like to play a Skinjob if no one else is playing one yet.

Ooops I just realized a Skinjob is not on the list...I will look at some other then. Preferably an occ that does not have a lot of extra stuff to keep track of.

Last edited:
I think I have the bandwith to join in on this with you all now, if you will have me. =-)
I own the book.
I would like to play a Skinjob if no one else is playing one yet.

Ooops I just realized a Skinjob is not on the list...I will look at some other then. Preferably an occ that does not have a lot of extra stuff to keep track of.
Of course you are welcome to join in! I'm happy to have you with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back