• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spirits Walk Among Us - Interest Check

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The story so far
In a modern yet steampunk style alternate universe, supernatural humanoids, often called 'Spirits' are commonplace. Despite being far stronger then a typical human, Spirits have resigned to living in relative peace with them. Many of the Spirits have also taken to entering a 'pact' with humans they like and form a bond with, in which the Spirit grants the human they formed said pact with a portion of their powers. Despite there being a limit on how much power a Spirit can give a human, some have taken advantage of this and thus... started the First Great War.

Lasting for 15 years and ending due to the Spirits standing to the humans who were controlling them, there has been peace ever since... at least for a little bit.

Explanations;
The 'Pact' is not necessarily marriage but it is considered the highest form of trust between a Spirit and its chosen human. Once a Spirit chooses a human to form a Pact with, they will permanently lose a bit of their power to said human in exchange for the trust that the human wont betray them. Some Humans have taken to calling this the 'Unification'.

Any species or race not considered human* is considered a Spirit. Let your imagination run wild.

*For a 'human' to be considered 'human', they must not have any powers of any kind

This is an interest check. If you have any questions, ask below.

Very Interested, but wanting a more in-depth plot
Basically, a war is brewing due to tensions between the descendants of the Spirits that were used in the First Great War. An order known as the Phoenix Order wants to prevent the war they sense is brewing. That being said, whether or not you want to join this order is entirely up to you. This order is home both humans and Spirits alike who share the same viewpoint that another war could permanently destroy the peace the humans and Spirits have worked so hard for in past generations, however as stated before, there are those who believe that permanent separation from human contact is beneficial to avoid what their ancestors in the First Great War went through, even if it means the total extermination of the human race and any who ally themselves with them.

Basically, a war is brewing due to tensions between the descendants of the Spirits that were used in the First Great War. An order known as the Phoenix Order wants to prevent the war they sense is brewing. That being said, whether or not you want to join this order is entirely up to you. This order is home both humans and Spirits alike who share the same viewpoint that another war could permanently destroy the peace the humans and Spirits have worked so hard for in past generations, however as stated before, there are those who believe that permanent separation from human contact is beneficial to avoid what their ancestors in the First Great War went through, even if it means the total extermination of the human race and any who ally themselves with them.
This just made me even more interested.

Quick question. The people who want to start a war, do they have an alliance?

This just made me even more interested.

Quick question. The people who want to start a war, do they have an alliance?
Haha, I actually haven't thought that far ahead. I know that they're under the leadership of the descendant leader of the Blue Dragonkin.

Dragonkin were mentioned. Does that mean there are dragons?

All good. I'mma pass then cuz I'm down for a "group of misfits band together vs common evil foe" than a "beat each other up/Fite me" RP.

Good luck with RP!!
That was the plan if we didn't get much interest or if only like 3 people made character sheets. It's just hard to keep everyone in one small group. But that's a shame, thank you.

Still accepting?
Yup. Only got one person (excluding me) who has made a character sheet right now, which isn't nearly enough to start the RP lol

Yes I start my RPs based on how many people have posted a character sheet

Oooh, I'm interested. Is there any limit on how many characters you can have?
As many as you can bear having. I personally only feel like 2 or 3 is acceptable but that's just me personally. Go crazy if you want to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back