• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

He chuckled a little then winced. “They let me go early.” He explained “Said I was doing well enough and they needed the bed for someone else.” He told her hugging her back. “I’m still off work though. Another month.” He grumbled.

Carmen frowned some lifting his chin and pecked his lips while she unpacked their lunch for them. “Well... I went for that doctors appointment this morning. In the city.” She reminded him. Their local clinic told her she was overreacting and that she would be fine in a few days but a month later and her still being unwell had raised questions.

Max smiled widely at him "Oh thats so great to hear Jon." She said softly pulling back from him "Well you're welcome to hang out here."

Tom nodded some frowning as he leaned forward "What did they say?" He asked taking her hand in his looking at her with worried eyes

She frowned some. “They haven’t yet. But he wanted me to come in to speak to him as there was something that came up.... I don’t really wanna go in by myself.” She mumbled rubbing at her face some.

Jon smiled “I will probably take you up on that offer. I gotta go. My mom is taking me home to their house so she can keep an eye on me.” He rolled his eyes a little but smiled at her. “See you later max.” He smiled and left quietly.

Tom nodded some and started to eat his food "What time?" He asked with a full mouth trying to eat as quickly as possible

Max nodded some and walked him to the door "I'll see you later Jon!" She said happily as she waved at both him and his mother

“I don’t know. I have to call him back to arrange something. He said there were lots of time today or tomorrow though.” She mumbled chewing on her lip.

Michael got there a couple hours later and smiled tiredly at her. “Hey gorgeous. You look like you’re in a good mood.”

Tom nodded a bit "Alright good, set it up as soon as possible. I dont want you having to deal with this for much longer." He murmured kissing her cheek gently

Max nodded happily and kissed his cheek "They let Jon out of the hospital today." She said happily as she finished up the last of her painting

“I need to know when you can come though... tom I’m not going on my own.” She mumbled looking at the table fiddling with her sandwich.

He just nodded a little. “Okay. Good.” He mumbled. She’d been spending so much time over there with him and he was getting s little grumpy about it.

Tom shook his head some making her look at him "Any single day alright? Doesnt matter you set it up and I'm there." He explained to her softly

Max nodded softly and kissed him gently "I was thinking I make your favorite for dinner." She said happily

She nodded and pecked his cheek holding onto him a little while they ate before she said goodbye and headed home. She was scared out of her wits at this point. She didn’t want things to be going wrong. She didn’t want to be sick.

He smiled and nodded pecking her cheek and went upstairs to go get changed into comfier clothes

Tom got home around 7 that night smiling as he brought in her favorite pizza "Hey babe, I got your favorite." He said happily

Max smiled and went to start on the food for the two of them

She glanced over at him from her spot on the couch and smiled tiredly. “Hey there.. keep it warm in the oven then get over here.” She murmured sitting up a little and rubbing at her face. She’d got home and gone to bed with a migraine eventually waking up just before he got home and moved to the couch.

He got back downstairs and slipped his arms around her from behind. “I love you.” He murmured. “I got you a little something today. I left it on your side of the bathroom.” He murmured swaying with her a little.

Tom put the pizza in the fridge and smiled softly as he came to sit with her cuddling up close "Hey beautiful how are you feeling?" He asked softly

Max smiled happily and ate with him as she finished up the food. She got up and went to the restroom to see what he had gotten her but as soon as she saw two pregnancy tests she felt her heart sink "Oh...um thank you babe." She said softly when she saw him in the mirror.

He just nodded and headed back downstairs helping sort out the table ready for dinner then went and got a couple beers out the garage.

She shrugged a little and leaned into him. “Not great.” She mumbled tiredly. “Jon is out of hospital by the way. He’s on his way over. I’m not hungry but he might wanna sharethat pizza with you.” She suggested quietly cuddling into him.

Tom cuddled her close and kissed the top of her head "Ill make sure to save you a piece." He saud giving a small laugh

Max did her business and placed the tests on the counter. She washed her hands and went out to eat with Michael "Just gotta wait a few minutes."

Carmen nodded a little and held onto him until Jon arrived and she wandered upstairs with the dogs to go lay down again.

Jon smiled as he got let in and walked with Tom to the kitchen sitting at the breakfast bar. “Bring me up to speed on the case.” He told him after pleasantries.

He nodded and helped her get the food on the table then dig in with her smiling. “Ugh. Delicious as always gorgeous.”

Tom sighed heavily and shook his head some "No where....we are running a DNA sample on a haur we found on one of the kids. Im hoping it leads somewhere." He explained

Max ate quietly and gave a soft weak smile "I'm glad babe." She said softly getting up when her timer went off ans went to check the tests. She gulped seeing both negatives letting a few tears fall

He just nodded and glanced towards the stairs hearing Carmen coughing some up in their room. “How’s she doing?” He asked him. She’d started getting sick long before he’d been shot and he thought by now she’d be better but clearly not.

He got up and did the dishes quietly then tidied up the kitchen putting everything away and headed up to their room to get ready for be d

Max threw them away quickly and went into the room "Thank you for cleaning up." She murmured before she got changed into her pajamas

Tom frowned as her heard Carmen and sighed heavily "She isn't well man, we have to schedule an appointment with a doctor in the city soon but not fully sure when." He explained

He just nodded. Her lack of enthusiasm told him all e needed to know that they hadn’t been successful. “Did you wanna go get the Christmas tree tomorrow?” He asked her quietly.

Jon nodded and sighed a little. “You worried itssomething serious?” He askedhim not liking how scared hisbest friebdlooked.

Max nodded some and cuddled into him letting a few tears fall "That sounds good." She whispered before she broke down crying in his arms "Im so sorry....Im sorry I can't give you a child."

Tom shook his head more "I pray its not....I dont know what I'd be able to do if it was." He explained taking in a deep breath

Jon justnodded and sighed quietly. “Alright... I’m gonna leave you guys to it but I’m around if you need me.” HE reminded him anefr to go home.

Michael just held her close kissing her head. “Shh shh it’s okah. It’s gonna be okay I promise sweetheart.” He murmured holding her tightly and protectively. “It’s gonna be alright.”

Tom nodded some and showed him out before he went up to Carmen finding her in bed with the dogs surrounding her "You feeling okay babe?" He asked softly

Max held him still crying "Im sorry Im such a failure." She said keeping herself hidden from him not wanting to look at his disappointed face.

She glanced up at him and shook her head. “I feel like shit.” She muttered rubbing at her face some. “I did the appointment for tomorrow morning. I called Sarah already. She said she could have Dustin in charge for the day, I told her why you needed it.” She mumbled reaching for him.

Michael just shook his head and held her tightly, kissing her head and smiling some. “You mean the world to me sweetheart.” He murmured. “No matter what.”

Max nodded softly and kissed his cheek "I love you too." She whispered wiping her eyes "Lets get some sleep."

Tom nodded and stripped down to his underwear before getting into bed with her "Alright I'll be there." He whispered kissing her forehead before he fell asleep

She just nodded and urled up into him falling asleep with him and the dogs.

Michael woke up early to go to work and left her breakfast ready on the table for her to cheer her up some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back