• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

He frowned a little and started trying to take his jacket off getting way too warm. “It was sudden.” He mumbled tipping forward and falling onto the floor

He frowned watching her. “Don’t know what’s going on.” He grunted and held his chest while they waited for the ambulance just watching her

Max stayed with him all the way to the hospital going to his mom when she saw her enter the waiting room "Hey, I'm not sure whats wrong. He was having chest pains and then he coughed up blood. Theyre checking on him now and told me to wait out here." She explained

She frowned and hugged her tightly. “He’s gonna be alright. Gosh you remember when you guys were kids and he cracked his head open down by the river?” She smiled trying to cheer her up.

Max gave a faint laugh at the memory and nodded softly "Yeah I remember being scared shitless and all he wanted was to see the scar."

She nodded and smiled at her looking up when his doctor walked over. “We’re tking him for surgery. It’s nothing to worry too much about. There was some leftover shrapnel that has made a small tear in the lungs. He can go home today if we can get it all closed up.” He assured them asking if they wanted a couple minutes with him first.

Max nodded softly and thanked the doctor "You go see him, let me know how he does." She said softly feeling a bit out of place to go see him

She just nodded coming back out to her five minutes later. “He’s flirting with the nurse. He’s gonna be just fine.” She assured her.

Carmen woke up with another headache and headed downstairs to find tom in the garage getting on with some DIY. “Hey handsome.”

Max nodded some and gave a soft frown as she heard he was flirting with another woman "Oh alright, well um just let him know I'll see him around. I need to head home and start dinner." She mumbled

Tom pulled away from the chair he had been restoring for her giving a small toothless smile "Hey beautiful, how are you feeling?" He asked softly

She smiled and wandered over getting a wet wipe and wiping all the dirt off his face. “I’m not awful.” She murmured tiredly. “I’ve been much much worse yknow.” She smiled and sat next to him. “It’s looking really good.” She murmured

Michael was already at home sorting dinner when she got there and smiled at her. “Hey there, you were still out so I thought I would start getting myself sorted with dinner.”

Tom nodded some "You like it?" He asked giving a smile as she nodded "You hungry? I'll cook dinner."

Max came in giving him a soft smile "Oh babe thank you." She said softly going over to him and kissing him gently as she wrapped her arms around his neck

Val smiled some at him “That sounds nice actually.” She Said and leaned against him a little. “I love you.... we need to talk about what we’re gonna do about this wedding though.” She mumbled rubbing at her face.

He rest his head against hers for a moment then slipped after arm around her. “Tom came over to talk to you but he said to call him tonight.... you Okay? You look exhausted.” He murmjred getting her achair our and then a drink and got her to sit down.

Max sighed heavily and kissed him gently "It was a long day.....Jon had to go to the hospital again while we were at the studio." She explained softly wanting to be open and honest with him.

Tom held her close and sighed heavily "Yeah we do." He whispered kissing her temple "Maybe we could move up the date? Or we go to the courthouse get married now and have a reception for family?" He suggested

She shook her head. “I’ve waited my whole life to do this properly... I’m waiting until I’m better or until it’s gonna be that or not at all.” She mumbled resting her head against his. “We can postpone it.” She mumbled tiredly “Did you talk to max yet?” She asked him not wanting to be the one to tell her.

Michael frowned and glanced st her. “Is he Okay?” He asked her quietly finishing dinner off and getting plates out to put on the table for them getting them a drink each and getting food on the table so they could finally eat.

Max nodded softly and explained what happened before she started to eat with him "How was your day at work?"

Tom gave a heavy sigh and nodded "Yeah we could do that." He whispered kissimg her temple gently befote stroking her cheek with the back of his fingers "Yeah I went over but she wasn't home yet, I'll go back in a little bit."

He sighed a little and rubbed at his face. “Shit if I’m honest.” He mumbled. “It was just shit.” He leaned back in his chair and watched her reaching over and taking her hand in his. “I love you... so very much.” He smiled tiredly

Carmen nodded and placed her hand over his. “We’ll get through this.” She mumbled tiredly kissing his cheek and got up to go make a start on dinner

Max kissed his hand giving a soft smile "Im so sorry dear, hopefully tomorrow will be better." She murmured kissong his hand again "I love you too baby."

Tom nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah we will." He whispered before getting up "Lets get something to eat."

She nodded and smiled some. “I’m gonna do us a chicken salad Alright? Can you go get some drinks?” She asked him quietly pecking his cheek and going to get their food sorted.

He smiled tiredly and nodded. “When do you open the studio by the way?” He asked her not remembering the date.

Tom nodded and went inside washing his hands before he made some drinks for the two of them. He sat down and sipped his beer sighing heavily as he looked over a file at his desk to look over for a case.

Max gave a soft smile and sipped at her drink "Two weeks is the goal date." She said happily moving to sit on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck "Why don't we finish up and go take a 'shower'." She whispered putting air quotes around the word shower

He smirked and kissed her gently lifting her up and carrying her upstairs laying her on their bed... he lay next to her after and kissed her head panting a little.

She smiled and slipped her arms around him from behind. “I love you.” She murmured kissing his head. “How’s Work going?”

Max panted softly and curled into him smiling a bit "I love you Michael." She whispered before she started to drift off to sleep

Tom shrugged some taking another swig of his beer "Same old same old, still can't find shit on this killer." He muttered before closing the file

Carmen frowned some and just kissed the top of his head going to sit next to him but she paused for a second before collapsing right behind his chair and starting to seize.

He smiled tiredly and kissed her head “I love you Too max.” He murmured holding her protectively close as he drifted off to sleep. He was only able to sleep about half an hour though as the sound of sirens woke him up and he rubbed at his face hearing them get closer but frowned when they didn’t go away and stayed next door.

Max woke up to the sirens and frowned as she got downstairs seeing the lights flashing right outside the door. She quickly slipped on her house shoes as gasped as she saw paramedics wheeling Carmen out on a stretcher

Tom quickly dialed 911 going through all the procedures and when they finally and hauled her off his nerves were shot. He quickly got in the car and drove off to the hospital

Michael came downstairs still stark naked and frowned seeing what was going on stepping over to max and pulling her into his arms carefully. “Hey... she’ll be alright. She’s gonna be fine.” He assured her and kissed her head. “Come back to bed love.” He murmured.

Jon was being discharged and signing all his papers off, flirting with one of the nurses and asking her to go with him to the Christmas dance tomorrow night, not signing the papers til he got a yes and winked at her, turning to leave but he watched tom walk in looking panicked and he headed over to him. “Hey, What’s going on? Another victim?” He asked assuming it was Work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back