• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

Tom shook his head some seeing his friend there not knowing he had been there as well "Carmen....she started seizing up....oh god Jon what if I loose her?!" He yelled starting to shake from all the anxiety he was feeling

Max nodded softly and followed him up to bed "I hope so.." she whispered before she laid back down and fell asleep

He frowned and just held her through the night. He didn’t have Work the next day so he didn’t mind that he stayed up all night just watching her. He loved her more than anything and all he wanted was for her to be happy.

Jon frowned getting him to sit down and got him some water before crouching in front of him carefully. “Slowly Hardy... What’s going on?” He asked him. “She’s gonna be okay I’m sure but tell me what’s going on.”

Tom sipped at the water and nodded taking a few deep breaths before he explained everything to him "Im scared Jon.."

Max woke up and frowned softly curling into him "Want to come help me with the studio?" She asked softly thankful that he had today off though right at that moment she could only think about if Jon and Carmen were okay.

He glanced down at her and nodded “But first breakfast Alright?” He murmjred kissing her cheek and got up to get dressed.

Jon frowned and just stayed with him until they said he could go see Carmen so Jon walked with him until they got to the room. He waited in the doorway, letting tom go in. There was an IV in her hand and one in her neck and she was wired up to a couple monitors plus being given oxygen through a mask but she didn’t seem as bad as Tom seemed to describe at least. “I have to go. Call if you need anything.” He assured him and left him to it while Carmen was waking up.

Tom sat down mortified at how she looked quickly taking her hand in his "Babe?" He asked quietly hoping she was all there.

Max nodded softly and checked her phone to see if she had any messages before she went to start on breakfast for them " So there is this annual Christmas dance coming up next week, and I was hoping you'd maybe like to go?"

He smiled some at her and nodded. “Yeah that sounds fun... any particular dress code?” He asked her, his Irish accent coming out incredibly thick this morning and at points was too hard for anyone to understand.

Carmen looked over at him groaning a little. “Hey... What’s... where... tom Where are we?” She mumbled glancing around the room and frowned some. The last thing she remembered was going down to see him in the garage.

Max smiled and bit her lip giving a soft moan as she heard his accent "Suit and Tie,or a Blazer works too." She said softly turning to face him licking her lips some "You look good in just your boxers." She said winking at him

Tom shook his head some getting her to calm down "You had a seizure babe...I dont know anything else." He whispered letting a few tears fall still scared for her.

She frowned and just held his hand a little tighter. “Oh... great.” She muttered rubbing at her face and just shook her head frowning.

Michael smiled at her and kissed her cheek. “I better get dressed. And we are getting coffee before we go to the studio.” He called down to her.

Max gave a small laugh finishing up their food "Alright!" She called packing the lunches she had just made for them

Tom nodded some and took in a deep breath "Yeah..." he mumbled looking at her still worried sick.

She frowned holding his hand tighter. “You know how much I love you?” She asked him quietly worrying about him and smiled a little gripping his hand tightly.

He smiled and got dressed then came back down and grabbed a jacket and some keys waiting by the door for her

Max opened the door to the studio smiling wide as she looked around her vision finally falling into place "Doesnt it look great? You think the kids will feel welcomed?" She asked happily

Tom nodded squeezing her hand gently "I love you too." He whispered giving a heavy sigh before he let go on her hand

Carmen fell asleep fairly quickly after that, resting more now finally.

He smiled some and slipped an arm around her shoulders. “It’s perfect.” He murmured kissing her head and held her close. “You know how proud I am of you?” He murmured smiling wide and went to say something else but saw her phone was ringing with toms number.

Max picked up the phone seeing Tom's number "Hello?" She said softly holding Michael's hand as they walked the studio

Tom frowned some watching her fall asleep before he called Max. As she picked up he proceeded to tell her about Carmen hating that he had to do it over the phone but he knew it needed to be done.

Michael smiled some and kissed her head going over to where had donesome of the Work and taking several photos to show some clientele later on, standing back and feeling proud of the both of them until she hung up. “Everything okay?”

Max looked at Michael with a heartbroken face going to sit down before she collapsed from the shock "She has a brain tumor....if they dont fix it she will die." She whispered out letting tears fall as she looked at her fiance

Michael frowned and sighed heavily sitting with her and kept her close kissing her head. “Shh shh it’s alright. She’ll be alright.” He mumbled rocking her gently. “It’s all gonna be okay.” He murmured still just trying to soothe her until she eventually calmed down.

Carmen woke up to a different voice in the room and looked over to the door seeing Tom was nowhere to be seen and neither was his stuff but Charlie was there and she just smiled a little. “Hey... What are you doing here?” She asked quietly.

Max nodded and held onto him still crying. As she calmed down she looked up at him kissing his cheek gently "I hope this all goes well." She whispered meaning the studio

Charlie walked in the room his hands in his pockets giving her one of his signature smiles "Heard about what happened last night at the diner, I had to make sure you were okay." He told her truthfully moving to sit next to her

She smiled some and reached to take his hand. “I’ve been worse.” She murmured “but I’m not great either... how many people know?” She asked worried a little.

He smiled tiredly and kissed her cheek nodding. “I think you’re gonna be just fine beautiful and it’s all gonna go without a hitch.”

Charlie shook his head some "Not sure honestly...everyone was talking about the ambulance. I ran into Jon and he told me." He explained takimg her hand in his when he saw her reach out "I know....I know I havent been the best lately but if you need anything Im here okay? I promise no funny business just as a friend." He explained squeezing her hand some

Max nodded softly giving a small smile "Wanna help me hang up flyers? I got a permit now to do it." She said giving a small laugh

He chuckled a little shaking his head. “I told you you would need one.” He pointed out and got up with her to go help with that.

Val smiled some and thanked him quietly. “I want this kept quiet. I don’t want lots of people knowing. Word travels fast round here and I really would rather it didn’t.”

Max laughed and stuck her tongue out at him. As they went around she smiled widely seeing Jon walking the street "Hey Jon!" She called waving at him

Charlie nodded and slid his finger across his lips in a zipper motion "My lips are sealed, what do you want me to say if people do ask though? Slipped in the bathtub?" He asked giving a small laugh trying to lighten up the mood

Jon smiled and walked over to them. “Hey... you got a permit?” He chuckled nodding towards the fliers.

Carmen smiled and chuckled a little. “That works.” She mumbled tiredly. “Thank you for coming to see me... you don’t happen to know where tom went do you?” She asked him quietly.

Max laughed and nodded some "Yes I did, how are you though? Everything fixed?" She asked him a little concerned still that he might be hurt

Charlie frowned some at the mention of Tom and shook his head "No, when I got here you were alone." He told her truthfully

She nodded and sighed a little. “He usually leaves a note. Probably work.” She mumbled sitting up a little and reaching up to tie her hair back. “Hows the job going working with Max’s mom?” She asked him.

He smiled some and nodded. “Yeah I’m good. A little sore but they got the shrapnel out.” He told her. “You guys want help with these?” He asked seeing they must have had about 100.

Michael nodded. “Yeah sure. Why don’t we take the blocks to the right and max takes the blocks to the left.” He suggested and watched Jon nod and follow him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back