• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

She nodded getting the dogs settled then left with him and drove them to the hospital taking him through to jons room frowning seeing he looked much worse than what his mom had said guessing he’d gone downhill since then.

He shook his head “no I was only on half day induction today.” He told her kissing her head trying to soothe her.

Max nodded softly "Oh thats good, would you mind coming to the studio with me? I need help picking out a paint color." She explained smiling a bit

Tom frowned and sat down across from him taking a deep breath looking at Carmen worriedly

He just nodded and held her tightly. “I love you.” He murmured tiredly getting worried about her knowing that she was worried about Jon.

Jon woke up around the time Carmen had gone to get food just looking over at tom and groaned. “Matthews.... is he... okay?” He asked him breathing like his lungs were filled with liquid.

Tom nodded some "He's good." He mumbled pressing the call button when he got into a coughing fit. He knew he wasn't well and needed to be looked at

Max gave a small smile and went out to the car with him going to the studio quickly letting him inside "I was thinking a light purple." She said softly showing him the swatches she picked out

Jon frowned passing out again as his mother got back and sat down near tom “He was doing better but he’s been going downhill the past hour.” She told him quietly.

Michael looked around slipping his arms around her and kissing her head. “I think that could work. What kind of wood are we getting for me to do the bar?”

Max smiled softly and looked around before she went to her desk getting her journal out and handing him a piece of paper "Here is all the measurments and products." She said happily kissing his cheek

Tom nodded some and shook his head a bit "We need a nurse in here with him, he doesnt sound right." He mumbled pressing the call button again

Carmen got back up to the room with a sandwich for tom and sat down seeing that they were putting a tube in jons chest to drain the fluid. “We need to go home honey. There’s only meant to be one person at a time.” She told him kissing his head.

He nodded and gave her a salute grinning. “Yes ma’am.” He told her quietly “you want some Asian food?” He asked her wanting to cheer her up some.

Max nodded happily and smiled a bit "Asian food, cuddles, and movies sound really really nice right now." she said quietly before she gave him a kiss "I love you Michael, you know that right?"

Tom sighed heavily and nodded walking out of the room as he took the sandwich from her "Lets go home." he mumbled as he started walking out of the hospital.

He smiled. “I love you too.” He murmured kissing her softly and lifted her onto his back and carrying her back outside.

Carmen held his hand the whole drive home parking and got out taking him inside. “I love you.” She miurmured trying her best to soothe him and make sure he was okay but there was only so much she could do

Max giggled happily and kissed his cheek as she locked up. She got in the car and squeezed his hand as he drove "How are you so great babe?" She asked giggling a bit

Tom held her hand the entire way sighing quietly "I love you too babe." He whispered

She frowned taking him to the couch and curled up with him hugging him tightly. “He’s gonna be okay.” She promised rubbing his back gently.

He smiled watching her. “It’s all the Irish in me.” He chuckled watching the world go by while she drove back to their place and got out going to get food sorted.

Max got home with him and smiled softly watching him order their food. As he came and sat down and quickly cuddled up to him but gave a soft frown as he rubbed soft circles on her stomach

Tom held her close and gave a small nod "What if he doesn't?" He asked quietly trying to prepare himself for the worst

“You think it’ll be time to try again soon?” He asked her kissing her head once the food was ordered

Carmen frowned getting his shirt unbuttoned and helped him sit up. “Tom.. look at me babe. He’s gonna be okay I promise.” She murmured trying to soothe him.

Max frowned looking at him "Michael....there is no trying anymore..the doctor said if I ever held a pregnancy it would be a miracle, an act of god." She said taking in a deep breath to keep herself calm

Tom relaxed to her touch and nodded some "You're right." He murmured closing his eyes and taking deep breaths "Everything will work itself out."

He frowned more shaking his head. “He never said impossible. Just not likely. It doesn’t mean we can’t keep trying.” He muttered.

Carmen frowned gently rubbing circles in his chest. “What did you fancy for dinner?” She asked him quietly.

Max frowned more letting a tear fall wiping it away quickly "Michael...I don't want to get our hopes up and nothing happen." She whispered looking up at him "One in a million....the doctors said one in a million."

Tom shrugged some "Im not picky, make whatever you'd like." He murmured kissing the top of her head

She nodded and sent him upstairs to get changed for now having turned the radio off so no matter what she made sure he was home and resting for a bit. “Maybe tonight... I could run us a bath. Get you relaxed so that tomorrow you’re ready to go back to this more refreshed.” She suggested.

Michael frowned shaking his head some “no one is getting their hopes up. For crying out loud is it so bad that I want to have sex with my gorgeous fiancée?!” He muttered starting to get annoyed when her phone rang with her moms number.

Max shook her head kissing him gently "Michael please, thats not the issue." She whispered sighing as her phone went off. She picked up squeezing his hand tight "Hey mom whats up?"

Tom nodded giving a small smile "Yeah that sounds great." He whispered stroking her cheek gently "Have I ever said how lucky I am to have you?" He murmured

“Sweetheart you gotta get down to see Jon right now he’s doing real bad and his mom wants you to get a chance to see him in case the worst happens.” She told her seriously down the line.

Carmen smiled and winked over at him. “I love you too handsome. You know how proud I am when I tell people that I’m marrying the sheriffs deputy?” She murmured.

Max frowned as she heard her mother and took in a shaky breath as she hung up the phone "I....I should go to the hospital....my mom says he is getting worse and they're not hopeful that he'll make the next few hours." She whispered looking at the ground the entire time

Tom gave her a big smile and picked her up spinning her around "How proud?" He asked as he set her down but frowned hearing a knock at the door "Hold that thought." He murmured going to answer it frowning as he saw an officer there explaining Jon's situation and that he should probably go see him as well.

Carmen frowned when tom just walked back into the lounge and lay down instead going to speak to the officer then went and sat with him rubbing his shoulder while he lay against her. “I love you.” She murmured trying to soothe him knowing he didn’t wanna be there.

Michael nodded and frowned. “It’s not my place there darlin. I should stay here.” He told her kissing her head and letting her go.

Max gave him a small nod and kissed him gently "I love you so much, I'll be back soon I promise." She whispered before rushing out the door. Once she arrived she saw he had been placed in a bigger room with his family gathered around him.

Tom hid his face in her stomach and took deep breaths to calm himself down "This shouldn't be happening...not here not in this small town." He mumbled

His mom made everyone else leave for some air to give max some time with him. “He’s in and out of consciousness. He’s managing to talk a little but he’s been raging a fever for a good several hours now. If he’s feeling too hot there’s some water and a flannel.” She told her kissing her head then left her to privacy with him.

Max nodded softly and walked in sitting down next to him holding his hand gently "Oh Jonny.....please pull through." She whispered kissing his hand she held crying softly

He woke up a few minutes later groaning a little and looking over at her not saying anything for now though.

Carmen kept tom close just trying to soothe him until she just lay down with him and cuddled in close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back