• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

Max wiped her eyes seeing him awake. She gave a soft smile "Hey there." She whispered softly scooting in to be closer to him

Tom took in a deep breath and cuddled her close to him "I love you Carmen, more than anything in this world." He whispered

“I love you too baby.” She murmured making him get up so they could move to their room curling up close to him and holding him close protectively and trying to soothe him.

Jon looked over at her and frowned some seeing they were alone. “Why did you come home?” He asked her shaking sweating bullets from the fever.

Max frowned and stood up pressing the cold flannel to his head "I missed it here, I missed the small town life and my family." She whispered "I never really made close friends in the city, I missed having that life." She explained

Tom sighed heavily stroking her cheek gently "You are so beautiful, you found your dress and everything right?" He asked trying to talk about the wedding and get his mind off of everything

He frowned and watched her. “The life we should have had you mean?” He muttered. If this was gonna be the last time he saw her he was gonna make it count.

She nodded and smiled tiredly. “I found my dress but no spoilers.” She murmured and kissed him gently. “We’re gonna Work our seating arrangements soon as well don’t forget.” She murmured tiredly.

Max frowned some and gave a soft nod "Yeah...the life we had always planned." She whispered stroking his cheek gently "I'm sorry I left the way I did Jon."

Tom pouted some "Aw come on not even a little hint?" He asked giving a small laugh before he nodded "Right right gotta make sure we dont start world war three between our families."

She giggled a little and rest her head on his shoulder. “We can do that tomorrow.” She murmured and rubbed his chest gently starting to fall asleep.

He frowned again and swallowed. “We could have been great parents but you never gave us a choice.” He muttered.

Max took in a shaky breath and shook her head "We were 19 Jon...too young to have kids." She whispered letting a tear fall as she thought about it "It wouldnt have made a difference though...they wouldnt have made it." She whimpered

Tom gave a small smile and started to nod off with her

He frowned going to answer her but descended into another coughing fit eventually rolling over and chucking up over the side of the bed, laying back and breathing heavy just trying to calm down again until he eventually passed out once more.

Max helped him the best she could sighing heavily as she dabbed his forehead when he passed out again "Its going to be okay Jon, I know you'll pull through this." She whispered

He woke up a short while later again and just watched her feeling weird this time trying to keep his vision focused enough and just staring at her not noticingthere was a nurse in his room now trying to get him stabilised.

Max still held his hand as the nurse worked on him. After he had fallen asleep his monitors started sending off all kinds of alarms.

“I would have married you.” He grunted at her shaking a little and trying to sit up but got pushed back down by the nurse and just lay there trying to breathe steady staring at max the whole time.

Max nodded softly at him "I know Jon...and at the time I would've married you too." She whispered letting a few tears fall and wiping them away

He frowned some really struggling to breathe now no matter how much they were allowing through the oxygen mask just leaning back and staring at her until his nurse came back in as a couple more alarms went off. ‘Mr bernthal? Can you hear me?” She asked loud and clear rubbing her knuckles into his chest. “Ma’am I really need you to leave the room.” She told her making her leave.

Max nodded and left the room looking at his mom as she came out "He...he isn't breathing right." She whispered gulping as they rushed a crash cart inside the room

She shook her head and just rocked her gently until they came out to say that two people at a time could go back in but that it was limited as to how long they could stay with him now

Max pulled back and wiped her eyes looking at his mom "I should go, I dont want to take up anymore of your time with him." She whispered before she started to head out

Michael was already asleep when she got home, he adjusted himself some when she got there to accommodate her in bed but didn’t wake up at all and went back to a deep sleep fairly quickly with his arms around her.

Max woke up in the morning from a shitty sleep looking at Michael with deep bags under her eyes "Morning my love." She whispered

Tom woke up early that morning and did his usual routine of a hot shower and getting ready for work giving a small smile as he saw Carmen sitting up in bed reading a book

She glanced up and watched him walk closer. “I always have loved a man in a uniform.” She winked at him and reached for his hand. “Feel sick again today. I’ve takenthe day off so I’m gonna be home if you need anything.” She told him quietly

Michael smiled kissing her head. “Morning beautiful. Go back to sleep. You look like you need extra.” He murmured tucking her hair behind her ear.

Max gave a soft nod and kissed him gently "Have a good day at work." She whispered before laying back down and falling asleep again

Tom frowned softly giving a nod "Have you made an appointment with the doctors office?" He asked worried about her

-2 months-
Carmen walked into the station tiredly to give tom some lunch rubbing at her head a little and knocked on his office door smiling when he said to come in walking straight over and wrapping her arms around him tightly. “So I brought lunch... for both of us... I thought maybe I could stay and chat with you for a bit?” She murmured

Jon shuffled into the dance studio with his mom waiting in the car, walking through to her office. “Hello.” He grinned. He’d been released from hospital just yesterday but he hadn’t told her this. He wanted to surprise her.

Max turned around hearing a voice. She gasped and got off her step stool placing her brush down "Jon! Whats are you doing here?!" She asked running over to him giving a gentle hug smiling widely

Tom looked at her and yawned softly nodding a bit "Yeah sounds good." He murmured kissing her cheek as she sat next to him "How are you feeling?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back