• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

Tom nodded some and continued his lunch with her. As they arrived home he hauled everything inside for the two of them giving Carmen a smile as he sat down next to her "How are you feeling now?"

Max got into the house with him and nodded softly "Yeah I like that idea." She whispered kissing his cheek softly before going up to their room

She frowned shaking her head some. “I’m not great but I’m okay.” She murmured resting her head on his shoulder and slipping her arms around him. It wasn’t the first time she’d had a wave of dizziness that bad recently and they were getting more frequent but she was being stubborn and refusing to see a doctor about it.

He smiled and kicked his boots off, taking his overshirt off as well and undoing his jeans to be more comfortable then lay with her pulling her into his arms and kissing her softly. “You mean the world to me you know that right?” He murmured.

Max smiled happily and nodded a bit "Yeah,and you know you mean the world to me to?" She asked softly before she kissed him gently

Tom sighed heavily and kissed her temple gently "Babe I really think you should see a doctor about this, its worrying me."

He smiled holding her close. “What I was getting at was I just want you to be happy here... but if it doesn’t work out being here for whatever reason then it’s okay for us to go somewhere else.” He assured her. The way she’d been around Jon earlier had got him thinking.

She waved it off a little smiling. “I’m fine babe. Promise. Probably just my period messing with me.” She pointed out and snuggled in closer enjoying him having the time off to be around her.

Max nodded some and cuddled into him "It'll work out here, I just know it." She said softly giving a small smile "I cant wait to open up the studio." She told him changing the subject

Tom sighed heavily "You said that last time and it wasnt that either." He murmured

Carmen shook her head. “Tom. Please. Just drop it.” She muttered going upstairs to go run a bath leaving tom with the three dogs.

He smiled and nodded. “I’ll be down there for about midday tomorrow to start on the studio part for you.” He promised. He was a carpenter so to cut costs of the studio and while he didn’t have a lot of clients down here he was helping to do all the renovations

Max smiled widely and kissed him lovingly "I dont think I can thank you enough for everything you've done for me." She said softly as she continued to cuddle him

Tom sighed heavily and played with the dogs to distract himself smiling wide as they got excited. Though when his phone rang he frowned some seeing Jon's name flash across the screen "Hey man whats up?"

“Shh enough of that. You’ll get all soppy about it then we won’t have time for a nap.” He teased kissing her gently and smiled curling up wanting to get some sleep before going out

Jon frowned some on the other end. “I need you to come in. Soon as possible.” He told him. “I know it was meant to be a day off but it’s important.” He told him running a hand through his hair while he stood outside the station with a cigarette

Max laughed some and kissed him gently before she closed her eyes starting to fall asleep with him

Tom frowned some and nodded "Alright I'll be in soon." He muttered hanging up and going to get dressed going into the bathroom to see Carmen "Babe, emergency down at the station I gotta go in." He said softly hoping she would understand

She sighed heavily but nodded and watched him go get ready. “Not Home too late.” She muttered not annoyed at him but rather Jon.

Michael got up to get ready to go out later on and gently woke up max so she had time to get herself together as well

Tom nodded some before he kissed her goodbye and rushed off to the station finding Jon quickly "Whats wrong?"

Max woke up some and rubbed her eyes giving him a small smile "Hey handsome time to go?" She asked softly as she sat up and stretched

He nodded and smiled at her getting changed into a fresh tshirt and nice jeans. “Just about. Your phone was buzzing a minute ago. Might be them.” He told her though really it was Jon texting her and giving her a heads up to be careful if she was going out tonight

Val got ready and sighed a little shaking her head and left quietly once it was time to go.

Max saw the message and frowned some wondering why he would still have her number or how he got it. She shrugged it off and deleted the message before she got ready and left with Michael.

Tom walked into the station looking at Jon as he entered his office with a frown on his face "Whats wrong?" He asked wanting to know the emergency

Jon looked over at him sighing heavily. “Another body found. Exactly the same pattern. This one was just half a block from Charlie’s place. We brought him in this evening for more questioning.

Michael drove them there holding her hand the whole way and humming quietly to himself. “So when did you book cake testing for again?”

Tom shook his head frowning more "Fuck...this is bad Jon." He murmured taking a deep breath "Was it a kid?" He asked quietly as he pinched the bridge of his nose

Max smiled and gave his hand a small squeeze "Next tuesday! Don't be late okay? I scheduled it as late as I could so you could get home from work." She explained

“Yes ma’am.” He chuckled quietly and kissed her head after he had parked and walked in with her spotting the young woman that appeared to be Carmen but she was very much on her own at the table.

Jon nodded sighing heavily. “12 year old. I need all hands on deck right now. There’ll be a press conference tomorrow and we’re initiating a curfew.” He told him quickly.

Max waved at Carmen and dragged Michael to the table sitting across from her "Hey girlie! Wheres Tom?" She asked noticing the empty space next to her

Tom shook his head taking in a deep breath "Any leads other than Charlie?" He asked pinching the bridge of his nose trying to not get overly emotional

Jon shook his head “nothing. I got nothing.” He muttered going to get more coffee. “I don’t think he did it though either.” He told him as he left the room.

Carmen smiled some then sighed. “Got called into work. Jon has him doing the worst kind of hours. Don’t know what’s happened now those guy.” She said then greeted Michael. “This place still does the best taco salad.” She told him smiling.

Tom sighed heavily and nodded a bit "I dont either." He murmured taking in a deep breath looking over the small report Jon had already made up.

Max nodded some and bit her lip some "Oh Im sorry." She said softly as she sat down smiling at Michael "Michael this is Carmen." She said happily. She had kept in contact with Carmen on facebook and she knew all about Michael but they had yet to actually meet

Carmen smiled and greeted him then turned back to max talking to her all the way through dinner and the three of them stayed until closing when she went home to find tom passed out with his face in a bowl of cereal just smiling at him taking s photo then went to wake him up gently

Michael got them home and curled up with max in bed with just some boxers on holding her close. “She didn’t seem all that happy.” He told max quietly.

Max got home and in bed with Michael giving a small nod "Probably the whole Tom thing." She murmured kissing his cheek "I bet being with a cop is tough."

Tom shot up going wide eyed "Im up!" He yelled taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down. He looked at Carmen and took a deep breath before he pulled her close "Cerfew, is starting tomorrow.....a 12 year old Carmen...a 12 year old." He whispered letting tears fall

She frowned as she picked up a napkin gently wiping the milk and soggy cereal pieces off his face. “I know baby I know it was all over the news.” She told him quietly. “You need to come to bed though. It’s almost three in the morning. I want you to take the morning off tomorrow though. You can’t work like this.” She murmured getting off his lap and gently guided him upstairs.

Michael nodded a little. “Well that’s something I can promise you won’t ever have to deal with. That’s not a career Choi e for me “ he smiled. “Jon was a boyfriend of yours wasn’t he?” He asked her just holding her close carefully.

Max frowned and tensed a bit at the mention of him. She looked up at Michael and nodded softly "Yeah...we were together since 11th grade and when I left I had to break things off." She said softly giving him the very summarized version of the story

Tom nodded some not going to argue about it "Alright..." he whispered following her up to bed soon after still half asleep "It was near Charlie's....thats where they found the body, but Jon doesnt think it was him." He murmured

She frowned getting him to sit down and she started undressing him to his boxers frowning some. “Hey look at me. No more talk of Work.” She murmured laying with him and snuggled in close. “Im here baby I’m right here.” She murmured trying to soothe him.

Michael nodded a little and sighed. “How much did you break?” He asked her quietly. “I don’t care that we live near him babe let me make that clear. I would just like to understand why he’s so off with us both when we bump into him. It’s a small town. He’s sheriff. So tell me what happened.”

Tom nodded some and cuddled her close taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down and not think about everything that was happening

Max took a deep breath and sat up a bit "We were bestfriends, ever since we were little. Lived right down the street from one another. I was always in love with him, everyone knew it, and after all those years he asked me out in 11th grade. We were in love, truely we were, but we were also dumb teenagers. We would sneak out all the time to be together or be with friends. One day after we had graduated we had a scare...it put everything in perspective for me. I didn't want children then, I wanted to dance. Jon was... he was over the moon when I told him of the possibility. I realized he wanted me to be a house wife, he wanted me to have kids. To settle down. I wanted it to but just not then. I told him about school and wanting to leave and we had a giant fight. I ended things and left. I hadn't seen him since." She explained frowning as she remembered it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back