• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

She turned to look at him crossing her arms over her chest. “Yeah. I know you’re stressed and I know you’re tired but you and Jon both need to focus in on the bigger picture rather than getting desperate.” She pointed out after pausing her tv show. “Now will you go get ready we need to do some Christmas shopping. I’m just popping over to the neighbours to give them a welcome to the neighbourhood Christmas card to be nice and also remind them they live next door to a cop.” She smiled getting up and pecking his cheek before stepping out.

Michael got home from doing errands for the house all morning around the same time as her smiling and pulling her into his arms. “Fancy seeing you here.” He chuckled his Irish accent seeping through some more. “You know I had to drive forty minutes out of town to get to a good hardware store?” He said going to get the stuff out of the trunk of his car.

Tom gave a small nod and chuckled a bit shaking his head "Dont scare em off babe." He murmured giving her a kiss before he went off to get changed for the day

Max gave a small laugh and kissed him gently feeling her heart flutter as his accent came out "Im so sorry my dear, how did your first day go?" She asked kissing him again before she helped him get his things inside the house.

Michael smiled and shrugged. “Wasn’t bad. It wasn’t really my first day though. More like a couple hours induction.” He pointed out hearing the doorbell ring while he was carrying two very heavy bits of wood up the stairs. “Babe can you get that?” He called down to her.

Carmen promised as she walked out the door. She was ridiculously hungry and she couldn’t wait for Tom to be ready so they could go get some food. She headed over to the neighbours and rang the bell smiling some.

Max nodded some "Yeah I got it!!" She yelled back opening up the door and going wide eyed as she saw one of her childhood bestfriends "Carmen?! Oh my gosh what are you doing here?!" She asked happily and hugging her tight

Tom got ready for the day and walked out to the car waiting outside for Carmen so they could go as soon as she was done

Carmen looked at the woman on the other side and grinned. “Ooh! Hey you!” She hugged her back tightly then stepped back a little. “I came over to say hi to my new neighbours.” She told her nodding towards her house and towards tom who waved a little. “I brought a cbristmas card. It was to warn them as well that they live next to a cop so no shenanigans.” She giggled. “But with you I can tell you. How are you doing? How’s the leprechaun? Ooh tell you what! Why don’t we do dinner together. All four of us.” She told her happily organising a place to meet her then said bye and rushed off always rushing always like a whirlqind. “Babe were going out for dinner with them.” She smiled pecking his cheek and getting in the car.

Michael came down again dusting his hands off and raised an eyebrow hearing the person at the door talking a mile a minute and he waited out of sight until she left and he went overtomaxslkpping his arms around her “Hey, who the hell was that?” He asked placing kisses up and down her neck.

Max smiled widely listening to Carmen talk a mile a minute like nothing had changed. She gave a small laugh and nodded happily "Yeah that sounds great!!" she said happily before waving again and closing the door. She felt Michael's lips on her neck and smiled happily "One of my best friends as a kid, we're gonna have dinner with her tonight if thats alright with you?" she asked moving to where she was facing him

Tom smiled happily and kissed her cheek "Hey beautiful, who is she?" he asked knowing she had to have known her for them to be having dinner with them so soon. He listened to her explain the relationship between her and Max and nodded some getting her in the car "Alright babe that sounds like a plan." he said happily

She smiled and watched him some. “You can’t tell Jon though... there’s Uh... there’s a lot of history there and when we’re at dinner you can mention him if you like but please don’t talk too much about him. That’s the max I told you about last night.” She told him.

He smiled and bodddd kissing her nose. “Course it is. We don’t have an oven yet.” He reminded her. “So I was thinking... quick little session in the bedroom then head out to find an oven welike?” He smiled kissing her again.

Tom gave a nod and smiled a bit "Oh I see, well I'll make sure to not say anything." he said kissing her hand as he drove around "Okay so where else do we need to go?" he asked wanting to know where she wanted to get the christmas stuff from

Max smiled widely and jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist nodding some "Mmm yes I like that idea." she said quietly kissing him lovingly as he carried them upstairs to their room holding him close to her. As they finished she panted softly and got dressed smiling happily at him "You sure are good at that."

He winked at her and blew her a kiss before getting up and getting dressed again. “With any luck well be on the way to starting s family again before we know it.” He said as he headed downstairs

Carmen smiled over at him. “I was thinking we go to that big mall over in Fort Garner.” She told him quietly “they got food there and all the places we need to go.” She smiled at him.

Max frowned at his statement and took in a deep breath trying to calm down. He knew what the doctors had told her and she didn't understand fully why he thought they would be apart of the million to one chances.

Tom nodded giving a big smile before he started off to the big mall. As they arrived he looked around just letting her get whatever she needed

She had arrived prepared with her notebook on who they needed to buy for and what they liked dragging tom round with her most of the day then they split up after a while and finally she met him at the Cheesecake Factory after putting stuff in the car. “Okay. I’m done now.” She grinned at him and pecked his cheek sitting opposite him and smiling. “Have I worn you out?” She giggled.

He smiled as she came down and reached for her hand. “Come on. Let’s go pick out an oven.” He grinned armedwith a pencil behind his ear and a measuring tape plus the measurements for the space he could create were also memorisedin his head and just in case they were wrong he had them in his phone written down as well

Max smiled softly and nodded happily "Yes lets go,Id like a stainless steel one." She said happily as she grabbed her purse and put her shoes on. Quickly they got there and found their way around but she couldnt help but think about her previous visit to the hardware store and seeing Jon.

Tom sat down with his fiancee at the Cheesecake Factory and chuckled some at her "Yeah just a bit,thankfully I got some stuff for my mom." He said giving her a smile "Hey I was thinking what if we get a dog?"

She smiled some and nodded. “Honey we don’t need more dogs.” She told him seriously. 3 is more than enough.” She pointed out. “Who’s gonna be looking after them?” She mumbled

He smiled some and kept an arm around her while the walked kissing her head some. “What time are we meeting these people for dinner?” He asked her quietly.

Tom pouted some "Okay okay fine you make a good point." He said giving a small laugh "I saw puppies in a little video and got all excited." He admitted smiling wide at her

Max smiled softly "Around 7." She said glancing around at the ovens finding one instantly that she liked "Oh babe this one!"

She giggled some and reached over taking his hand tightly and just watched him already knowing what she wanted to eat, ordering when the waiter came and she just sat there smiling happily at tom. “So I was thinking Florida for our honeymoon.” She suggested.

Michael nodded and got started on working out the measurements to see if it could fit in the space they had allocated but while he was busy with that he heard a voice in the background start talking to max looking up to see a guy standing there in sheriffs uniform guessing this was the old friend of hers.

Tom smiled some and gave a nod "Yeah Florida could work,or maybe Hawaii?" He suggested after they had ordered their food "We still have the date set with the venue right?"

Max smiled and watched Michael but frowned when she heard that voice again. She turned and gave a small smile waving at Jon "Well howdy sheriff." She said giving a small laugh "I would have never pegged you to become a cop." She said softly biting the inside of her cheek a bit like she always did when she got nervous

Jon frowned some at her geeetjng. Raising an eyebrow. “Max... don’t start that here. You could try to go a week without being that up.” He muttered and glared at her for a minute before walking off to go about his business. He’d seen her fiancé now too and with the way he looked Jon up and down he just knew the guy was completely in love with her.

Carmen nodded. “Date still set. Your mom called yesterday said she’s got her flight booked to come down here and everyone else from your side that has to fly down here is sorted as well.” She assured him. “Hawaii is too expensive.” She pointed out. They did okay for themselves but they were far from rolling in it and occasionally they had months where they barely scraped by.

Max frowned some at his response and sighed heavily. She was only trying to joke around and break the ice around him, but it still seemed as though he hadn't forgiven her for their past issues. She turned to see Michael and gave him a small smile "Will it fit?" she asked softly not wanting to address Jon at all for the moment.

Tom nodded and bit and gave a small pout "Right. Florida it is then." he said softly giving her a small smile and kissing her hand gently "I can't wait till you become my wife." he told her happily not noticing that Charlie had come into the restaurant and was now sitting only a few tables away from them now.

Michael nodded slowly and glanced over in Jon’s direction. “I thought you were friends. That’s what your mom was telling me... that didn’t seem too friendly.” He pointed out while he was taking a photo of the oven so that they could go home and try to find it in a better deal somewhere else.

Carmen smiled blushing some and gave his hand a squeeze kissing his knuckles watching him get up to go to the restroom then noticed Charlie was there and smiled at him, waving.

Max frowned some as she glanced back at Jon "We were a long time ago, but we had a falling out. I thought maybe after all this time we could atleast be friendly to one another but I guess not." she murmured before she headed out with him to go home

Charlie frowned some as he saw Carmen and quickly went over when he saw Tom leave "Carmen what the fuck was last night about huh? I get interrogated for murder? You know I would never do such a thing." he said taking in a deep breath "Please....I didn't do a thing, keep them off me yeah? I'm trying to turn around." he pleaded looking at her with heart broken eyes. Charlie had never really gotten over Carmen even if they had ended years ago, she was the one that had always kept him level headed and stable. He missed having that in his life.

“Charlie you know I don’t have any control over that. They’re just doing their job. A kid has been killed in our town and they’re being pressured to find someone. They let you out though... come by the salon tomorrow I’ll get you some lunch. We can talk then.” She promised worrying about him at the moment.

Michael just nodded some and sighed a little kissing her cheek. “Well never mind. If he’s gonna be miserable with you then you’re better off without him.” He assured her.

Max nodded some and got into the car "You're right, I am much better off without him." she said softly holding his hand as he drove them home

Tom frowned some as he saw Charlie walk off from the table and back to his. He sat down and looked at Carmen with a raised eyebrow "What did he need?" he asked

Carmen shook her head some sighing a little. “Wanted to know why he’d been pulled in. Said he’s trying to get back on track again.” She mumbled tiredly starting to come over a little funny and frowned shutting her eyes tight and leaning forward some trying to stop feeling so sick

Tom sighed heavily and shook his head some "I see." He murmured watching her a bit "Babe? Hey you okay?" He asked rushing over to her holding her a little bit getting worried

She frowned not saying anything for a minute then just sat up a little and looked over at him as it passed. “Sorry. I felt really sick just then.” She mumbled making him sit down again. “I’m alright I promise.” She assured him.

Michael parked in the drive and smiled over at her kissing her head. “I love you.” He mumbled “you wanna come take a nap with me before we have to go out for dinner?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back