• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Should we create a Discord for OOC?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I was merely jestin when it came to that, but in the first movie from into the Spider-verse, at least from what I remember, some of the villains can handle their own against a Spider-Man for a bit, even multiple at once. But yeah, I’m still interested to see how villains play a part in this story (even if so far, I’m the only one making a bad guy)
My apologies for sounding like a captain downer.

Man, I have so many ideas and I'm just trying to decide on one or two... Not sure I could handle more than that, but!
  • A variant of Spider-Man who's actually one of Spider-Man's usual villains, not quite like the comics' take on Spidey-Ock but same basic concept -- probably a Doc Ock or a Mysterio who slipped into the Spider-role instead.
  • A variant of Tiana Toomes, either having gotten bitten by the spider or as her universe's replacement Vulture like her grandfather.
  • Park Jae-suk, aka Wasp Spider, Korea's Spider-variant who prefers to dodge, evade, and restrain rather than actually throw a punch -- at least against their human enemies -- a medical science student who created their webbing for increased movement, nonviolent ending of battles, and its extra use as bandaging.
  • ...Since you said crossover Spider-people are allowed, a Sgt. Frog AU where instead of getting an "anything you draw becomes real" pen from Kururu, Saburo Mutsumi got some cool webslingers from him after getting bitten by an alien spider during their first meeting. The webslingers themselves can also turn him invisible as well as having built-in texting and internet functions (via sattelite), the webbing is pretty good to use as shields, and he also has some fun variant webfluids like electricity conducting or dampening.
  • TBH, the talk about lack of villains does really interest me since I usually love the villains most... Ghost isn't a Spider-Man villain usually but that wouldn't be impossible for a variant. A well-intentioned extremist old lady Vulture. A robotic or secretly alien Tinkerer. Mysterio, who's 100% just in it for the :bishiesparklesl:show:bishiesparklesr:
So many possibilities. I can't wait to see more of everyone else's ideas!

Bambiholic Bambiholic I don't have an FC nor a backstory ready to go but I was thinking that I want to throw Ocean-based water Spider-man?

To tell details, he is a freshly young Spider-man somewhere 17-19, lives somewhere near the west coast of America, or somewhere else close to a large body of water. The color costume scheme would be White, Cyan, and deep blue. Spider suit has an added flair of the typical diving wetsuit.
In terms of spider abilities, he does have the standard Spider-Man powers with an addition to a new one. The ability to stand or ride the waves of water. Much like real water spiders, has the ability to maintain the surface tension of the water, although a lot harder to do in extremely wavy surface areas. This ability will have to nerf the standard Spider-Man's ability to crawl and stick to the surface. So don't worry if he randomly lets go off the wall, he is not used to sticking to solid concrete as most of his operations require at least a body of water.
Sounds good! :closedeyessmile:

Bambiholic Bambiholic I had a crazy idea of turning a favorite character from Demon slayer into a Spider Man variant,since he's already been bitten by a spider in canon.
What if in this alternate version of the Demon Slayer universe, The bite from the demon spider gives Zenitsu Spider man powers intead of turning him into a spider mutant? Either that ?

I have idea for another Spider OC that would come from a JRPG like Isekai world as well. Spider Mage would be his code name.
The story of this world would start as a normal variant of the modern Marvel universe,which would get destroyed by Galactus,and all it's heroes and villains dead....only to be reincarnated into a new fantasy world which is a mix of medieval and modern. Every hero and villain of the former world have been reincarnated as warriors of various races.
That 100% works, both ideas are great! I never would've thought of Zenitsu but I love that you did. What would the "mage" abilities of the Isekai Spider Mage entail?

Bambiholic Bambiholic
She isn't a superhero because neither superheroes or villains exist in her world,but there is a considerable population of mutants,and her mutations happen to give her spider-like traits some of which are close to a typical Spider-Person.

Does that sound like it would fit,or do you want a more firmly heroic character?
That sounds like it'll be fine! Maybe some characters on the meaner side would be slightly judgemental towards yours initially, like "Ugh, are they even a hero..?", though the character should at least have the want to be something of a hero (if not for their universe then for the multiverse) unless you're playing a villain ofc. Even if they weren't a hero of their world, they can become a hero of every world when joining everyone else's cause.

If you ever need some help you can always let me know! I’ve GMed for a long af time so I’m used to helping out if needed 💕💕 but you’re doing great! Don’t push yourself too much either
I might take you up on that offer soon if things get hectic! You're so sweet :closed eyes open smile:💗

if anyone would like to, they could create a spider-man that my lad would be the rival to. Granted, might have to do a lot more plotting in regards to the universe and what not, but it could be a good idea!
It's completely up to you, but if you wanted, and if I make a second character then I wouldn't mind filling the role of your rival, but yes it would take more plotting haha. No promises though, so if anyone else wants to do this with you they should!

Also, seeing all this ideas for a spider-man of a from a different universe while, so far, I have the only villain idea of a half-robot man basically relying on his cybernetics to survive essentially makes me think for my poor cyborg lad who has to go and handle all of them at once with only the help of the robots he had made to serve him
I think I might have read this wrong because its almost 3am here and I'm a little eepy, but there will also be NPC villains in the roleplay so your villain character wouldn't technically be always alone in all fights, just with NPCs lol

I started working on the Discord since it seems a large majority want one. It might be terrible since I've never made one before but I'll try my best!

By the way, is there anything specific you think 100% needs to be included in the CS? I've got most of it down already and the basics, but I feel like I might forget something important ☠️ Of course I'll have an alternative form for villains

I sort of want to make a spider man who’s been living in the zombie apocalypse and gets bit by an infected spider.

Sounds good! :closedeyessmile:

That 100% works, both ideas are great! I never would've thought of Zenitsu but I love that you did. What would the "mage" abilities of the Isekai Spider Mage entail?

That sounds like it'll be fine! Maybe some characters on the meaner side would be slightly judgemental towards yours initially, like "Ugh, are they even a hero..?", though the character should at least have the want to be something of a hero (if not for their universe then for the multiverse) unless you're playing a villain ofc. Even if they weren't a hero of their world, they can become a hero of every world when joining everyone else's cause.

I might take you up on that offer soon if things get hectic! You're so sweet :closed eyes open smile:💗

It's completely up to you, but if you wanted, and if I make a second character then I wouldn't mind filling the role of your rival, but yes it would take more plotting haha. No promises though, so if anyone else wants to do this with you they should!

I think I might have read this wrong because its almost 3am here and I'm a little eepy, but there will also be NPC villains in the roleplay so your villain character wouldn't technically be always alone in all fights, just with NPCs lol
I'll get to working on the aqua-based spider-person!

I’ll be working with two character’s that I’ll indicate as:
  • Earth-TRN21619(B) Spider-Man: In this derivative of the story, this variation of Peter is unable to convince J. Jonah Jamison and is forced to destroy the remotely-piloted Spider-Slayer Mark V in order to escape the burning barn. After this deviation from the timeline, Peter is reunited with the symbiote and continues his forceful approach to vigilantism.
  • Earth-TRN65(S) Spider-Man: A variant of Jesse Drew, that became Spider-Man after escaping S.I.L.K. and similar forces.

Last edited:
I literally just joined this site because this idea sounded cool as heck, so yeyyyyy. I think I'm gonna do a Prowler that was bitten by a radioactive spider and became an odd mix of anti-hero Spidey and criminal lord. Kinda like Red Hood. I hope he becomes a bit of a black sheep because I enjoy bullying my own characters xD

Hearing all those character ideas, mine is suddenly sounding really basic, like "yeah, she's a cat... that's it" xD

Hah, I feel like mine will come off pretty basic compared to others' ideas too, but it's all in good fun!

I'm gonna use someone else's artwork for my character's faceclaim,but I did put together a book cover for her biography.

spider and ladybug.PNG

I guess the multiverse context is that she's actually from a romance novel/manhwa.

(I don't know how to make those spoiler buttons that you click to open)

(I don't know how to make those spoiler buttons that you click to open)
Its the last "more options" dots on the top of the text box (there are two different three dots, the one in the first just blurs stuff), there should be a button that looks like an eye with a cross through it. Whatever you want to be hidden should be written in between the brackets it gives you :closedeyessmile:

I have the CS up and posted! Here it is. It’ll also be linked at the top of this thread.

The next thing I’ll be working on is the RP’s lore post to keep things spoiler-free from the movies, as we’ll be coming up with our own plot. It’ll detail the events leading up to the start of the roleplay and the reason for us banding together (as well as some villains’ motivations). If you have any ideas for lore and plot points, let me know!

Some may want to wait for the lore post before completing their CS in case you want your backstories to be tied in with it (mostly for villains), but otherwise, feel free to just post and change things up later on as you see fit. Take your time while making these (we’re in no rush) and don’t worry if you feel your characters are “basic”, all characters are great and appreciated!

I also made the Discord here! It’s extremely basic but it’ll do for now. For those that voted against Discord, as Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 suggested I’ll be keeping the OOC up here and updating everyone if anything important comes up including announcements. I'll still write here too so things won't die out.

Nellancholy Nellancholy Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon PlusUltra PlusUltra @Twist SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 @Scatterbrain @THE ZEKENATOR Verite Verite @thundercloud611 @mossBoss @InumakiBaby @ElevenSilver Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Peanut145 Peanut145 @thelivingvirus.exe MxKit MxKit @RikuXIII @ukiiyo Dethrix Dethrix Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @mysteryxio

For everyone that's made a start on their CS, I made the "basic bio" prompt optional now because I realise that its basically answered with the rest of the CS lmao as someone rightfully pointed out

Bambiholic Bambiholic Still thinking if I should have Zen's webbing be organic or be part of a device with infused nichrin webbing fluid made by Shinobu and a Swordsmith from the Swordsmith village.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back