• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spellbound OOC

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Also, I have evening stuff happening for this day, do you mind if I fast-forward past lunch to dinner?

I got to go to my nephews b-day, but I will check if I can. I realize I want to have Molly try to get Willow to see her way to join a play, and this is a good time. :P

So I will pause on what I was gonna post for a brief moment while this is talked out.

Right now they're after dinner? I was guessing that even though it had said lunch toward the end, figured we were bumping ahead a bit?

They are at the break between lunch and dinner. Dinner will start once they are finished eating and such.

Okay, sounds good. I couldn't tell if there were two smaller time skips there or just one. Thank you for clarifying!

:) no problem!

Also, I am reading and then gonna post soon, but just got up so I must make sure pets are fed, etc. :P brb

So I know in the past you've mentioned that you don't watch American Horror Story, but each time I read/write little mouse/myshka all I can think of is season 4 (hotel) with Natacha (Alexandra Daddario) calling the Countess (Lady Gaga) Little Mouse. Probably means nothing for you but god it makes me happy. The best storyline in the entire show, hands down.

Haha, perhaps I will look it up sometime. I only watched the first season. Maybe I will give S4 a chance.

I highly recommend it. Like I didn't hate Murder House but others are just so much deeper of stories.

Asking Jovan what Granya would drink. She'll end up doing the same for the meal to Micha, but figured since she was already requesting the pitcher she could ask him for suggestions.

Our power just went out. 😮 Idk when it will come back on, but I will at least be able to read your post with my phone. I will have to wait until the power comes back to post.

Oh dear, that's no good. At least it's not the middle of winter or summer when being left in the stagnant temperature can be a bit of torture. Hope you have more patience than I do when technology is taken away!

I have some things to amuse me, but I lament my notes and my post still left on my computer. I typed some things and now I have to wait, lolol. I have audio clips I wanted to use as well.

Hope it clears up soon!

You have the most insane dedication to how thorough this all is; it never ceases to impress me.

I truly find myself invested in all the delightful ways this story can go, and with such a fascinating premise of lovers of opposing forces. XD I love that you are a good writer and are taking these events in stride! There is more to come. A visit to Theo's house, a camping trip, Willow bumping in to an old family friend (I was hoping to ask if you wouldn't mind writing out a scene with them, it would have taken place before she left home, maybe one of the attempts her parents make to get her married maybe?), and ofc General Malone coming to visit, and I also have a stranger for Willow to cross paths with, etc

It's all so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back