• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spellbound OOC

Main
Here
Lore
Here
It's that, Micha prob didn't say someone would be coming to the back, and the squirrels keep an eye on that entrance.

Yeah, made my way to the back. I also kind of want to see if this is going to get a reaction from Jovan or if Brother Dearest and Big Cousin are going to dislike it when the flirting tables have turned.

Oh yes, they can be much fun!

I also like playful sarcasim between characters who are friends but who like to poke at each other, what sounds harsh, but they don't take it wrong, lol. My characters Caleb and Nero have that kind of back and forth that is amusing to me.

Nero was like, "PFFT, kiss my ass, Caleb."

And then Caleb was all, "I'd tell you to kiss my ass, but I'm afraid you'd love too much and never leave me alone!" While sticking out his tongue.

I mean honestly, the first thing that popped into my head when you said that was that ope Amalia bats for the other team.

I'm probably waaay off but that was literally just a first thought.

Haha, she does like men, though she hasn't been opposed to women. But, and this may be a bit of a spoiler, she is in a position of 'star crossed' lovers, where the person she likes is basically never going to happen, but not for them not wanting to be together. It's apart of her backstory and it may affect the plot too, and somewhat directly. Not their unsatisfied love, but the man in question. In a way, they can't be together, so she's been solemn and resigned. I had meant to say it earlier and was going to point it out somehow, that there is an item on the menu that isn't Russian food. Idk if Willow would notice a foreign dish if it is also from Europe, but it is apple strudel.

You know, it's the simplest thing, actually. The backdoor, but it's the part that's tripping me up the most. XD It's a fun challenge. I will sort it out best I can-- or rather, they will do their best to sort it out in front of everyone. That squirrel basically told Jovan "Stranger with a tube coming to the back. He's young, came in a car."

And I think I may have said this before, but they are still new to the ways of Mages and Hunters in America. They only know as much as the people they bumped into were willing to tell them. They are all like "WHOA, who is this guy?? Is it LE WILD HUNTER?"

So I am like, how cautious will they be here, would Theo protectively step between Willow and this guy first, and how obvious should he be??? Etc etc. XD

Adorable. Also, I don't know if it's just a local thing but we have strudels here so I wouldn't consider them to be European?
That squirrel security system is bomb.

Meanwhile they are just chilling with a legacy hunter,no big deal.

I know it's a thing here as well. But I mean, they have like NO food aside from Russian food on the menu. Jovan has refused all, except Amalia's request for apple strudel, which is traditionally German, for the reason that it was her old crush's fav. But only the Russian family knows about it, and why she had them put it on, etc. It doesn't stick out as much as if she had put like, sushi or ramen, but it is quite off-theme for the Old Bear.

Ooooh yum!

Also, I posted.

So Amalia is a little cold at first. She's pretty....stiff. Unlike her brother. LOL. But she's deff easy-going at her core. And some of her behavior is due to lingering heartache, so she really doesn't mean to be rude. It's just her manner that seems to come off that way. XD

LOL 'spare Jovan from having to bare down or get snippy about how his pub was only full of flirts'

Jovan over here, shaking his head, "I wanted bar. All I wanted was bar, and here I have a pub--- that is turn into date service! Feh!"

Alrighty, I got to get ready for bed. If I can I will post once more before sleeping, but I may wait until after work tomorrow. :P

You're fine! I was home feeling off today and thinking I might pass out early myself. Not sure if I'll get a response in before that happens..

Am I an instigator if I now turn around and have him trying the same stuff on Molly? Howlivid can I get Micha?

Haha XD

One of the best things about us writers is our prerogative to create chaos, I say go for it.

Micha can become pretty unhorsed. Tbh, since it's been a while, I can't pin-point exactly what he'd do, but I am willing to find out!

Also, I will be back in a couple hours, I am heading out real soon. :P I can post when I return.

Should I write Willow knocking on the door and Micha opening it?

This is what I have so far:

"That'd be great, thank you. And, I guess the bliny, honey on the side, berries on the side. Cream on the side." She said, handing her the menu. The man did as well and rested his right on his companions left after.

"Oh, and just water for the drinks." The man said.

Theo managed to distract Jovan enough for a couple of customers to order drinks. Obliged by the pull of responsibility, Jovan went to fulfill those requests. Now that the old man had his eyes on bottles and cups Theo managed to adjust his hair in full view of Willow as she went to the kitchen door. Brushing past her shoulder, when clearly there was room to go by without collision, had been a delightful bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back