• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ — 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨.

mistral

𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖆𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖙-𝖌𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊

connections
about/rules
intro
  • *FOR GHOSTS !

wisps of figures lurk on the outskirts of chicago, waiting at a bus stop only the dead can see.

the night bus arrives here every hour, only operable after midnight and sanctioned by no city, driven by no one. there is no fee — all those who ride have already paid the price. it arrives silently and its doors creak open, releasing a strange purple light and thick fog from its bowels. for these few moments, the bus stop is blanketed briefly in the stench of rotting flesh. the dead step off, the dead climb on. the doors creak shut and the night bus passes on quietly into the dark. its passengers ride on it to the ends of the earth for no reason at all. they have nowhere to go, nowhere to be. they have already reached their final destination.

a few feet from the bus stop's bench is a dilapidated bulletin board. it is unused. ghosts do not speak to each other and there is never news. yet, tonight, a slip of aged paper clings to the surface with the help of a hello kitty push pin. despite a hard wind blowing through, the paper remains still. the very existence of this paper is an unspeakable taboo. it should not be here. yet, like a rallying call for some kind of revolution, it is. tenacious and lingering and oh so tempting. ghosts stop and peek and then, embarrassed, turn their heads.

the paper reads:

❝ are you recently deceased? a veteran deader? struggling to connect with a living partner but communication through spooky mirror messages and oujia boards just isn't cutting it? feeling lonely in this eternal death? need an incorporeal hand to hold or maybe just a shoulder to cry on as you try to come to terms with what it means to be undead? why not try speed dating!

hi there! my name is cecily and i am the founder of LOVE CONNECTION: speed dating for ghosts, a love club exclusively for us lonely-hearted spectrals! being dead is hard and yet us ghosts always seem to go it alone. we keep to ourselves for hundreds of years, haunting spooky old houses alone and seeking for crumbs of friendship in the fickle living. and for what? to keep up our scary reputation? death isn't something you should have to go through alone. it's about time we stopped seeing companionship as a taboo here in the phantom community. ghosts deserve love, too. if you're seeking a friend to talk to or a ghostly pair of lips to kiss, stop on by cecily's love club, located in the old church. you know where it is. we meet every night at 2 am.

please come. just try it out. you don't need to be lonely anymore. ❞

coded by weldherwings.

So, ngl, I saw the title and said to myself, 'Is this for memes?'
I'm here, I read it, and I want you to know that this is beautiful and perfect and I am beyond interested. x'D <3

This is an interesting concept! And I appreciate you including the link to the bundle pack! The poltergeist is what I leaning towards but who knows, I might go in a different direction.

whoops and ooc chat here everyone !!
i'm so happy you guys are checking out & enjoying the bundle too! it's honestly a great deal, over 1,000 games for only a few bucks... and it's going towards an amazing cause to boot!
what more could you want? c:

a morning bump!
i'll be accepting applications until june 23rd~ ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back