• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Specific Plots! (one Greek Myth, and one magic/historical)

Kerishea

Read More.
Hello! Thanks for stopping in. Before I explain the plots, here's a few things about me:

- i'm an English teacher so you can trust my spelling/grammar is literate (of not advanced)
- I usually write 4-5 paragraph replies (unless responding on my phone, then it's 3)
- I don't use character sheets or face claims; I prefer to describe my characters throughout the roleplay
- PMs are where I do most of my roleplaying, however I can use Discord too
- While I normally don't mind playing the male role, for both of these plots I will be playing the female role (but will gladly double as male characters)
- For these plots the romance will be MxF (I do enjoy MxM or FxF, but not for these plots)

I think that's it- if you have any questions, let me know!

Plot A (Greek Myth):
Sirens are known for their beauty and trickery. They've caused the death of countless men which is why to Ares (the god of war), they're an incredible pest. This particular siren lives in the mortal world, wreaking havoc on whomever she pleases. However, after being threatened by Ares because of her interference with his plans, she sets her sights on a young demi-god (and son of Ares). The setting is modern day and the siren owns a cafe that the demi-god visits on occasion. She slips him a drink that is only given to gods/demi-gods (nectar) which is when the demi-god realizes that she knows he's different. Similar to Percy Jackson (if you're familiar), the gods/goddesses cannot have contact with their children so Ares is unable to warn his son of what's at play. The siren has no interest in harming him, just toying with him to make Ares mad. The siren however ends up falling for the demi-god which creates new problems.

-I'm open to some suggestions/tweaking for this one.

Plot B (Historical/Magical):
For her eighteenth birthday my character is given a beautiful old vanity table dating back to the early 1900s. The mirror, it turns out, is a portal back to that time. When my character discovers this, she travels back to that time and is the daughter of a rich plantation owner in the south. She looks identical to the owner's daughter and so assumes the role (with a few hiccups). She is being groomed to marry a businessman from the city who visits on occasion (this can be played by you or doubled by me). She, however, doesn't care for him. Being from modern day, he treats her terribly and she sees it whereas in the past it would have been acceptable. She finds solace in the stables with the horses and meets the stable master, a boy in his early 20s. She spends more and more time with him, sneaking off to be with him, and they fall in love. When her father finds out he threatens to have the boy killed unless she break it off forever and marry the businessman without complaint. My character decides to tell the stable master everything and gives him something of hers to keep so he can find her in the future. My character flees back to present day and then, after some hiccups, the pair find each other again.

- There's not a whole lot i'm willing to change for this one, but I'm SUPER excited about this idea and am craving it! :)

*responds to your cry with the sweet music of phantom of the opera* sup

care to rp that madness ((aka we shove our ocs into phantom and laugh as they angst))

tee hee hee... could you can take the Christine equivalent and I'll take erik? also, could we do lesbeans?

Hello! Thanks for stopping in. Before I explain the plots, here's a few things about me:

- i'm an English teacher so you can trust my spelling/grammar is literate (of not advanced)
- I usually write 4-5 paragraph replies (unless responding on my phone, then it's 3)
- I don't use character sheets or face claims; I prefer to describe my characters throughout the roleplay
- PMs are where I do most of my roleplaying, however I can use Discord too
- While I normally don't mind playing the male role, for both of these plots I will be playing the female role (but will gladly double as male characters)
- For these plots the romance will be MxF (I do enjoy MxM or FxF, but not for these plots)

I think that's it- if you have any questions, let me know!

Plot A (Greek Myth):
Sirens are known for their beauty and trickery. They've caused the death of countless men which is why to Ares (the god of war), they're an incredible pest. This particular siren lives in the mortal world, wreaking havoc on whomever she pleases. However, after being threatened by Ares because of her interference with his plans, she sets her sights on a young demi-god (and son of Ares). The setting is modern day and the siren owns a cafe that the demi-god visits on occasion. She slips him a drink that is only given to gods/demi-gods (nectar) which is when the demi-god realizes that she knows he's different. Similar to Percy Jackson (if you're familiar), the gods/goddesses cannot have contact with their children so Ares is unable to warn his son of what's at play. The siren has no interest in harming him, just toying with him to make Ares mad. The siren however ends up falling for the demi-god which creates new problems.

-I'm open to some suggestions/tweaking for this one.

Plot B (Historical/Magical):
For her eighteenth birthday my character is given a beautiful old vanity table dating back to the early 1900s. The mirror, it turns out, is a portal back to that time. When my character discovers this, she travels back to that time and is the daughter of a rich plantation owner in the south. She looks identical to the owner's daughter and so assumes the role (with a few hiccups). She is being groomed to marry a businessman from the city who visits on occasion (this can be played by you or doubled by me). She, however, doesn't care for him. Being from modern day, he treats her terribly and she sees it whereas in the past it would have been acceptable. She finds solace in the stables with the horses and meets the stable master, a boy in his early 20s. She spends more and more time with him, sneaking off to be with him, and they fall in love. When her father finds out he threatens to have the boy killed unless she break it off forever and marry the businessman without complaint. My character decides to tell the stable master everything and gives him something of hers to keep so he can find her in the future. My character flees back to present day and then, after some hiccups, the pair find each other again.

- There's not a whole lot i'm willing to change for this one, but I'm SUPER excited about this idea and am craving it! :)
hey! i really enjoy your first plot, if you’re still accepting people! — i usually tend to write long and detailed responses, and i’m fine with any pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back