• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Special Forces: Death Platoon (OPEN)

thiazzi1 said:
William calmly assessed Raven's movements as he backflipped away and got to his feet. He'd clearly been hurt hitting the glove, but that seemed to be fading rapidly as his nanomachines did their work. This guy was clearly going to be a challenge to deal with - strong, energetic, and he couldn't even be worn down by hits... What else had he said? Oh yes, immune to poison and drugs too.
These nanomachines were clearly very good, but surely they had their limits? Raven had said they were an old model. Perhaps if he could overwhelm them, force them to work overtime on something, it'd weaken Toxic Raven temporarily? William wasn't sure; he was no engineer. But it was worth a try.

His left fist gently brushed his right arm as he slowly circled. But silently, quietly, he'd protruded the claw on his little finger, to puncture through the vial of elephant tranquiliser contained in the sleeve. Coating the sharp black tip in the potent fluid. Raven may be immune to drugs and unconsciousness, but hopefully something this strong would be enough to keep those nanomachines busy.

Moving in towards Toxic Raven slowly, keeping up a perfect fighting stance, William readied himself to deliver a forceful left hook to Raven's face, to gently scrape the skin just enough to get the drug into his system.

A split second before he swung, he switched to use his right fist unexpectedly, aiming a quick jab to try and disorientate his opponent and throw him off guard. With his snakelike reflexes the switch was virtually instantaneous, and his right hand whipped towards Toxic Raven's face like a bullet. His left fist, its potent load primed and ready, was prepared for a follow-up strike the instant his right fist made contact.
[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]Zee Captain then pushed some buttons and a relaxing and calming music started to play. Afther a bit.. he started to sing..
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Nick stood there, watching William's actions. There was something off about William's body movement and language, but surely he wasn't planning something, was he? Nick decided to have trust in his opponent, but his eyebrows rose ever so slightly when he saw William move forward. He stood in a combat-ready position. He knew little about William's tactics, but he seemed to favour boxing and wrestling overall. Nick had to prepare himself for a flurry of attacks, but there was no time to prepare, as William's left fist was already up for attack.

Nick had no other option than to block it with his hand, however without realization; also helping out William on his plan of dosing him with a tranquilizer. Zee Captain's music was no help theoretically, but it had a calming effect... sort of. And that helped with focus. Seeing his right hand move up, Nick's brain realized he was being overwhelmed, as he blocked the right fist with his other hand, and performed a back cartwheel, to avoid more attacks, as he was not prepared for William's tactics and thus would be easily overwhelmed by them without adapting first.

He felt a little weakened at first, then felt a throbbing, slightly painful, but mostly uneasy heat in his left hand. That was the feeling of the Nanomachines doing their work. "What's that?" he muttered out quietly, feeling the Nanomachines getting worked up a bit more. Soon, the heat expanded to his whole right arm, and stopped shortly afterwards, as the Nanomachines were done with the Elephant Tranquilizer. "Wait... Oh, right. Stop the fight..." he said out loud, in realization of what William was doing in his previous movements. He left his combat-ready pose, and clicked the 'Pause' button on his boombox. The music was hard to hear anyway, with Zee Captain's singing in the background. He stood up again and looked at William.

"I see what you were trying to do: But testing out a tactic that you have no idea about: mid-battle wasn't a very good idea. You wanted to get the Nanomachines worked up, as they are my biggest advantage. Well, let me tell you about their count. I have 12 and 4\10th of a Nanomachine for each blood vessel in my body. Sure, they'll get worked up for a few seconds with whatever you drugged me with. But will it do much? Naaah. I admit, whatever you used was pretty good at doing it's job. You disabled the strength, speed and extra-conditional benefits in my hand for a few seconds. Want to know what sold you out? It wasn't actually your hand movement before the attack, or the attack itself. The Nanomachines get hot when they work up. Kinda like a computer that was left running for several hours. It's only because they're prototypes and they have defects." and as he spoke, he moved his hand out forward, and you could see the previously used substance leaving his hand, as the Nanomachines were pumping it out.

"In any case: I'm not fighting with cheaters, Second. It was meant to be a spar, not a drug test." Nick added, as he picked up the boombox, and headed towards the exit. He turned around, just before heading out of the door, he stopped and looked at William with a suave face, and said "Actually, it's funny when you come to think of it: I only discovered your attack because the Nanomachines have the weakness of getting warm when they work hard."

Last edited by a moderator:
He sat quietly in the surgery chair thinking about home his 1911 was in his hand as he thought of his fond memories of Texas. And his fond memories of field surgery nothing like a solder on morphine bleeding out with the sound of gun fire in the back ground to make a morning. "Toxic snake that sounds like a name a kid would give a bad drawing" he said aloud to him self.

Birdsie said:
Nick stood there, watching William's actions. There was something off about William's body movement and language, but surely he wasn't planning something, was he? Nick decided to have trust in his opponent, but his eyebrows rose ever so slightly when he saw William move forward. He stood in a combat-ready position. He knew little about William's tactics, but he seemed to favour boxing and wrestling overall. Nick had to prepare himself for a flurry of attacks, but there was no time to prepare, as William's left fist was already up for attack.
Nick had no other option than to block it with his hand, however without realization; also helping out William on his plan of dosing him with a tranquilizer. Zee Captain's music was no help theoretically, but it had a calming effect... sort of. And that helped with focus. Seeing his right hand move up, Nick's brain realized he was being overwhelmed, as he blocked the right fist with his other hand, and performed a back cartwheel, to avoid more attacks, as he was not prepared for William's tactics and thus would be easily overwhelmed by them without adapting first.

He felt a little weakened at first, then felt a throbbing, slightly painful, but mostly uneasy heat in his left hand. That was the feeling of the Nanomachines doing their work. "What's that?" he muttered out quietly, feeling the Nanomachines getting worked up a bit more. Soon, the heat expanded to his whole right arm, and stopped shortly afterwards, as the Nanomachines were done with the Elephant Tranquilizer. "Wait... Oh, right. Stop the fight..." he said out loud, in realization of what William was doing in his previous movements. He left his combat-ready pose, and clicked the 'Pause' button on his boombox. The music was hard to hear anyway, with Zee Captain's singing in the background. He stood up again and looked at William.

"I see what you were trying to do: But testing out a tactic that you have no idea about: mid-battle wasn't a very good idea. You wanted to get the Nanomachines worked up, as they are my biggest advantage. Well, let me tell you about their count. I have 12 and 4\10th of a Nanomachine for each blood vessel in my body. Sure, they'll get worked up for a few seconds with whatever you drugged me with. But will it do much? Naaah. I admit, whatever you used was pretty good at doing it's job. You disabled the strength, speed and extra-conditional benefits in my hand for a few seconds. Want to know what sold you out? It wasn't actually your hand movement before the attack, or the attack itself. The Nanomachines get hot when they work up. Kinda like a computer that was left running for several hours. It's only because they're prototypes and they have defects." and as he spoke, he moved his hand out forward, and you could see the previously used substance leaving his hand, as the Nanomachines were pumping it out.

"In any case: I'm not fighting with cheaters, Second. It was meant to be a spar, not a drug test." Nick added, as he picked up the boombox, and headed towards the exit. He turned around, just before heading out of the door, he stopped and looked at William with a suave face, and said "Actually, it's funny when you come to think of it: I only discovered your attack because the Nanomachines have the weakness of getting warm when they work hard."
"Apologies, Raven, I meant no offence." William replied contritely. Inwardly, though, he felt little compunction, merely a childlike excitement and curiosity at what he'd discovered about the workings of the nanomachines. Technology may not be his strong point, but he supposed it could be tested and understood just like magic could. Perhaps he'd been hasty to try out a potentially dangerous strategy in a casual spar; no matter, Raven seemed fine, and he'd learned something new.

Satisfied with his day's work, William headed off to his cabin on the station for a rest.

thiazzi1 said:
"Apologies, Raven, I meant no offence." William replied contritely. Inwardly, though, he felt little compunction, merely a childlike excitement and curiosity at what he'd discovered about the workings of the nanomachines. Technology may not be his strong point, but he supposed it could be tested and understood just like magic could. Perhaps he'd been hasty to try out a potentially dangerous strategy in a casual spar; no matter, Raven seemed fine, and he'd learned something new.
Satisfied with his day's work, William headed off to his cabin on the station for a rest.
Nick turned around to William, as he apologized, and smiled saying "None taken. These little guys could use some work, but well: At least they're in good use. In fact, I believe they're just a test. To develop further... versions, of the nanomachines. Actually, the Colonel told me there were Nanomachine tests since 1990, and maybe even before: But none were successful. Most of the subjects died, due to the machines being rejected, or for some other reasons like that. This is the first batch that can be deemed a major success." as he continued to walk out of the room, and towards his living quarter. He had nothing to do, and he was just in the slightest tired after the whole day. The Nanomachines were sure helping with sleep, and could keep him up for way longer than a normal human, but even they had their limits.

Birdsie said:
Nick turned around to William, as he apologized, and smiled saying "None taken. These little guys could use some work, but well: At least they're in good use. In fact, I believe they're just a test. To develop further... versions, of the nanomachines. Actually, the Colonel told me there were Nanomachine tests since 1990, and maybe even before: But none were successful. Most of the subjects died, due to the machines being rejected, or for some other reasons like that. This is the first batch that can be deemed a major success." as he continued to walk out of the room, and towards his living quarter. He had nothing to do, and he was just in the slightest tired after the whole day. The Nanomachines were sure helping with sleep, and could keep him up for way longer than a normal human, but even they had their limits.
"Well if yours can do all this, I marvel to think what the newest range will be capable of! Well, Toxic Raven, it's been good to meet you. I myself must sleep like any ordinary man, so I'll take my leave now. If these terrorists are as formidable as the Colonel seems to fear, I suppose I ought to be at my best when we face them!"

Reaper's helicopter to death platoon just landed on the first floor of the....cultured compound. in retrospect the compound did not look to amazing in his eyes in fact it looked like an oil rig repurposed and revamped into a compound, but like people say never judge a book by its cover. As he walked through the compound he was making a mental map trying to remember certain locations like the armory, the helipads and the way to the dock. as he made his way to the second floor he passed some windows looking out to the see so he took some pictures with the camera in his helmet for his hobby of photography, after the snapshot he made way up the rest of the stairs shifting around 116.

As Reaper made it up to the second floor he looked for anyone that had a high position so he kept looking around until he heard music coming from a observation room so he walked on in thinking he could find an official. as he made his way in the masked Mercenary found another male with a mask listening to a song he hasn't heard before so he cleared his voice and started speaking in a robotic voice his helmet mad, "Excuse me, I was hired as a 24/7 mercenary and am trying to look for a high ranking official." hoping to get some info from the masked man.

@The Black Rainbow

"Hello Zere! Indeed i am a super height rank official! I am Zee Captain. But i have other many titles : Lady of the lake, Princess... but Zee Captain is most sufficient. What is it you wanted little one?"

Zee Captain sayed with a rather exited tone of voice

Reaper looked curiously at the Male? Female? in front of him he wasn't really sure how he should address this person...as a male or a female so he'll just go with gender neutral titles for now. "My name is Reaper I have been hired by the Colonel as a 24/7 mercenary Sir. I was promised that you could enhance me further in the R&D department."

@The Black Rainbow

"Uuuuu... scienzy stuff! Yes, of curse i can enhance you! Onwards!"

Zee Captain sayed the last worda raising his arm and pointing towards the exit, while marcing still with the arm raised

"Sir I did not asked to be enhanced now I just got my newer enhancement a couple weeks ago let me get use to these ones and then we can go on from there" Reaper said as he followed the now named, Male? Captain out of the room.

@The Black Rainbow

(No but I'm willing to imagine what the flag looks like if you get me the proper papers )

(he doesn't want the enhancement now) quietly he sits in his chair almost falling asleep before Zee captain as he had learned his name was from the medical file on him and reaper he had forgotten the mans real name. "Hello Captain" he said waving at the people that walked near his door.

@The Black Rainbow @Yandere Aqua

he was taller than the man "I reckon that you aren't legally qualified to augment and I would advise that if you are dead set on it at least let me help." he said this man was not really one to be swayed away from any task the least he could do is make sure the man did not die.

@The Black Rainbow @Yandere Aqua

Reaper looked at the two males that were talking about Augments and said in a monotone voice "Fine if I let you check up on my augments will you give me a briefing on the mission we will be going on and my way to my quarters." after that was said he grabbed 116 setting it up against the wall and waiting for a checkup that would or would not come.

@Eldritch Being

@The Black Rainbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back