• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Pirates! (Many spots open~)

Avex said:
The head engineer writes his will in the background as he sees the questions on the application.
The captain wonders where he went wrong, allowing these crazy people aboard his ship.

Alright sounds good, and actually if I remember the dart from is indeed poisonous, for it doesn't bite or inject venom, it simply exudes it from it's skin, it is frequently used by native tribes in the areas that hold them as weaponry, heating the frog causes it to literaly sweat it's toxins out into a milk liquid, interesting no?

Oh, yea, uh your hired I guess, mind the mess.

I'll just be up in the rigging, hopefully far away from watches and frogs. Though anyone wants to have a pint in the nest you'll find me there after my shift.

Am I gona be the one everyone avoids like the plague out of fear? Come now folks I'm not all that bad, I'm pretty bad but not to much...

Put a few pints in my character and she'll start demanding you sing with her. Then wake up with a mysterious appendectomy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back