• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MapleTreeTea

Just looking for an excuse to write
Hi! So I’m incredibility new to this website but have been roleplaying for years and I’m trying to get used to it, so why not do that with a roleplay? I’ve been wanting a South Park roleplay for a while, especially a TFBW AU where the kids are aged up to at least high school and actually have superpowers, so they’re not just playing pretend. I’m looking for action and angst (but also fluff because that’s just cute), and the roleplay is probably going to be around Mysterion and Professor Chaos (probably going to end up as some Bunny).

I would like to play Mysterion but it probably won’t take much to convince me to be Professor Chaos. But!! They will definitely not be the only two in the roleplay, and a bunch of the other heroes and characters, in general, will be involved and I love nothing more than simple background characters being involved as well, love that and I’ll probably end up doing that even if they aren’t the main focus.

I try to at least write one paragraph, I’m not looking for a book but I just like something to work with other than a few sentences! Also please be a bit patient with me, I just got on this site. And just a fair warning there will be fighting and blood and a very good chance of death! (Mysterion is immortal so ya know) and please don't ghost, that's happened to me on so many other sites man

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back