• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♦ Soulmates Plots for the Win ♦ M/M ♦ Temp. Closed ♦

Alwaysone

KPOP LOVER INBOUND
Introduction
♦ Hello, and welcome to my Soulmates thread. I am absolutely thrilled your here! If you're here, hopefully, that means you are here 'cuz you like Soulmates AUs. Me too. Let's get started, shall we?

About Me
♦ My username is Alwaysone, but if you would like to give me a nickname, feel free. I love nicknames!
♦ I am a female of the age 19. So I fulfill that god awful 18+ age requirement.
♦ I am a full-time college student. I study accounting. It's a cool degree plan.
♦ I live in the US of A, and my time zone is Central (UTC-06:00)
♦ I am a hyper banana in love with OOC chatter.

My Style
♦ Depending on my mood (and what I have to work with) I can write one paragraph to several paragraphs.
♦ Likewise, I can be detailed or I can lack on details.
♦ I don't always reply right away, but I promise I will answer at least once a week, at the most extreme. Otherwise, once a day or every 24 hours. If I don't please understand, my offline life is first.
♦ If you've read this, please let me know what holidays you love best.
♦ I love to try new things, so please, throw them at me.
♦ I don't always conform to the tradition small, feminine uke and extremely masculine seme.
♦ I will play either role, but I prefer switches.
♦ Traditional things are boring.
♦ I prefer anime pics, but I do have realistic face claims.

My requirements
♦ Be literate.
♦ Reply, at the most extreme, once a week, unless you tell me otherwise.
♦ No one-liners, please.

Other little notes
♦ I'm ditch friendly. I'm way too passive (or socially anxious) to hound you for replies.
♦ I'm hard headed, so if I want a character, I generally want to play it.
♦ I would love to hear about any plots you have.
♦ Ask questions! I love to answer them since I'm not entirely certain you will be able to understand my ideas just from reading the plot.
♦ If you have an idea, pitch it. I love soulmates.
♦ For some of the plots, I would love to play either character, so I will do two different RPs of one plot.

Plots
~Key~
Bold - Who I want to play
*** - Level of interest

Plot 1 - Taken
Soulmates. A word that is constantly in the air. A word that can make people cry tears of joy or leave people green with envy. While everyone has one, there is no guarantee that you will ever actually meet him or her. You have to live with the fact that you may never meet them. But, there will always be that need that begs to be filled, the ache in the back of the mind, a desperate wish that you will be blessed.

The proof of that blessing comes in many forms. It may be a spark that from every touch. A fire lit by the locking of gazes. A mark that shines brightly when in the presence of your beloved. Whatever the way it appears, it is the sign that you are destined to be together.

Character A was always told this story as a child. It was a bedtime story that his mother would always tell him before he slept. He would dream of the time he would finally meet the love of his life. They would get married, have a family, and grow old together. Even as he aged, he never gave up his hope. No one would shake his determination to meet the girl of his dreams.

Character B was indifferent to the soulmates belief. His family had a long line of soulmates. His parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on, had all met their soulmates. Even his six-year-old cousin met her soulmate. He was the only one without one, and he was in no rush. His family, however, were not feeling the same. And so, they began to set up marriage interviews, despite him being only nineteen years old (or somewhere in the 19-25-year-old range)

The two characters meet in a cafe, but not in the way you would expect (unless you totally saw this coming.) Character B is in a marriage interview with a young lady, his parents, and her parents. Character A is a waiter at the cafe and just happens to be the one serving the group. With one look, Character A knows exactly who their soulmate is. The only problem? Character B doesn’t react the same way. He requires the touch, and just by looking, it seems the interview is going well. What will Character A do? Interrupt them? Let it happen? Watch in silence as his dreams shatter?

♦ Plot 2 - Taken
In the world, everyone is born with heterochromia. The right eye is your own natural eye color. Your left eye is the color of your soulmate’s. Only once you meet and recognize your own eye staring back at you does your eye color change.

That’s the way it should be, right? The moment you set your eyes on your soulmate, you will be happy forever. If only that were the case. Muse A was set on meeting his soulmate from the moment he saw the beautiful eye color. Male or female, younger or older, he wanted nothing more than to meet his soulmate. However, no matter how badly he wanted it, but the world is a cruel mistress.

At age 19, Muse A was involved in an accident that took away his sight. Crushed by his inability to search for his soulmate, he holes himself up in his family home, never leaving the house.

Five years pass.

Muse A has begun to accept his fate. He has wonderful, understanding parents, and a younger sister who attempts to cheer him up constantly. Lately, her efforts have been increasing. After the accident, he cut all ties with everyone outside his family. Muse A’s sister wants him to try and reconnect with the world, and that is where Muse B comes in.

Muse B is a friend of the little sister. She constantly asked him to meet her older brother, and after a couple of months, he caved. She brought him over after classes one day, and there begins their relationship.

♦ Plot 3 - Taken
When a person turns 16, a tattoo appears on the body. The tattoo symbolizes what their soulmate is most passionate about. Be it music, books, or grades, the tattoo will surely lead to your soulmate.

When Muse A reaches his 16th birthday, he is extremely excited for the tattoo to appear. However, after checking his throughout the day, the tattoo never appears. Disappointed, he approaches his mother, who tells him he just might be a little late, but it will show up. He remains hopeful, dreaming of the day his tattoo appears.

Fast forward a few years. Muse A still has not received his tattoo. He begins to lose hope. After all, there are stories of people who never had a tattoo because their soulmate died early. He tries to stay positive, but after being invited to a party at a club, he can’t help but chug the drinks. He ends up drunk by the time his friends leave. Forced to walk back home, he passes out.

Muse A wakes up the next day in the home of a stranger. Head pounding, he looks around the bedroom he’s in. He notices a mirror on the opposite wall. In it, he sees that he is shirtless. But he is more shocked by the tattoo that has suddenly appeared on his chest.

So, for this one, we choose the tattoo for our soulmate. Meaning I choose yours, you choose mine.

Plot 4 - Taken
In this world, if one has a soulmate, marks will appear on the body. They may be the wounds of their soulmate or things like absent-minded drawings and designs. The marks may only go one way, or they could be sent and received.

Muse A is a forgetful person. Some call it carelessness, others call it short-term memory, but whatever the case, it’s hard for him to remember simple tasks or appointments. Since he’s afraid he would lose a notepad if he tried to take notes, he decides the best thing to do is to write the notes on his arms.

The first time Muse B see the notes, he was in high school. He figured that his soulmate was as well since most of the marks that appeared on his arms were reminders about homework. He viewed them as something amusing, but as he got older, the notes turned into appointments. His curiosity grew, and one day, he decided to go looking for the forgetful soul he was destined to be with.

♦ Plot 5 - Taken
In this world, if one has a soulmate, marks will appear on the body. They may be the wounds of their soulmate or things like absent-minded drawings and designs. The marks may only go one way, or they can be sent and received.

Ever since Muse A was little, he loved to draw. It was something that always calmed him and provided an easy way for him to express himself. As he grew, he took art classes and his passion only grew. When the time for college rolled around, he pursued an art degree. Whenever he got bored in class, or he was out and felt like drawing, but didn’t have his sketchpad, he took to creating drawings on his arm using a marker or pen.

Muse B was always awestruck by the drawings and designs that suddenly started to appear on his arm one day. The beautiful designs livened his day, and eventually, he fell in love with them. He waited patiently for the day when the designs would begin to trace themselves out on his arms, always different and unique, but giving off the same amount of beauty and detail. He had no idea who was drawing them, but he wanted to show his appreciation somehow. One day, after the drawing had been finished, Muse B grabbed his very own pen and thanked the artist.

To his surprise, Muse A received a thank you after finishing his drawing. Confused, but intrigued, he writes back, and there begins the story.

♦ Plot 6 - Taken
When a person turns 18, the name of their soulmate appears on their wrist.

On Muse A’s eighteenth birthday, everything is looking good. His life up to that point is great. His grades are at the top of his class, he has several scholarships lined up at major universities, and he is certain that the girl he is dating is the one who will appear on his wrist. However, he was very wrong. The day he woke up, instead of seeing his beautiful girlfriend’s name, he saw a guy’s name. And to make matters worse, the name was extremely common. How on earth was he supposed to even find the guy?

Muse B’s eighteenth birthday came and went without a hitch. Well, that’s what he would like to say. One of his wishes can true. The name on his wrist was a guy’s name. That he couldn’t be more thankful for. However, the name itself was so unique there was basically no chance that he would meet his soulmate.

Yet, without knowing it, the two males end up going to the same university and end up becoming roommates. But, realizing the two are soulmates is not going to be as easy as it sounds.

♦ Plot 7 - Availabe
There is a red string that connects one person to another. This string was tied by angels, and although these strings exist, not all people end up with the one they are destined for.

Muse A is a human who was born with the gift to see and touch the red string. When he was younger, he had asked his parents why their string was not connected, thus being the bridge for his parent's divorce. Since then, he has kept quiet about his gift, watching as people ended up with others, whether or not their strings were connected. He never entered into a relationship, knowing that because their strings weren’t connected, they would never truly be in love. He was even afraid to meet the person he was connected to because he felt the love would be fake, something there only because they were connected, and not truly in love.

Muse B is a male who falls in and out of love easily. Many would call him a player, but his friends knew better. He did everything he could to make sure the girls he dated were happy, but no matter how hard he tried, the girl would always end the relationship saying “You don’t truly love me, do you?” He was ready to give up when he stumbled across the lone Muse A. It was a ‘love at first sight’ kind of thing and unable to control himself, he confessed.

Muse A was shocked by the sudden confession, but even more so by the knowledge that their strings were connected. He refused to go out with him, but Muse B doesn’t know the meaning of giving up. Will Muse A cave in and go out with Muse B? Or will Muse B give up? One thing is for sure, the red string of fate will not let things end quietly.

Last edited:
I would LOVE to discuss plot two with you! You'll have to send the message, though, as I can't yet.

And my favorite holiday is Christmas!

Introduction
♦ Hello, and welcome to my Soulmates thread. I am absolutely thrilled your here! If you're here, hopefully, that means you are here 'cuz you like Soulmates AUs. Me too. Let's get started, shall we?

About Me
♦ My username is Alwaysone, but if you would like to give me a nickname, feel free. I love nicknames!
♦ I am a female of the age 19. So I fulfill that god awful 18+ age requirement.
♦ I am a full-time college student. I study accounting. It's a cool degree plan.
♦ I live in the US of A, and my time zone is Central (UTC-06:00)
♦ I am a hyper banana in love with OOC chatter.

My Style
♦ Depending on my mood (and what I have to work with) I can write one paragraph to several paragraphs.
♦ Likewise, I can be detailed or I can lack on details.
♦ I don't always reply right away, but I promise I will answer at least once a week, at the most extreme. Otherwise, once a day or every 24 hours. If I don't please understand, my offline life is first.
♦ If you've read this, please let me know what holidays you love best.
♦ I love to try new things, so please, throw them at me.
♦ I don't always conform to the tradition small, feminine uke and extremely masculine seme.
♦ I will play either role, but I prefer switches.
♦ Traditional things are boring.
♦ I prefer anime pics, but I do have realistic face claims.

My requirements
♦ Be literate.
♦ Reply, at the most extreme, once a week, unless you tell me otherwise.
♦ No one-liners, please.

Other little notes
♦ I'm ditch friendly. I'm way too passive (or socially anxious) to hound you for replies.
♦ I'm hard headed, so if I want a character, I generally want to play it.
♦ I would love to hear about any plots you have.
♦ Ask questions! I love to answer them since I'm not entirely certain you will be able to understand my ideas just from reading the plot.
♦ If you have an idea, pitch it. I love soulmates.

Plots
~Key~
Bold - Who I want to play
*** - Level of interest

Plot 1***
Character A was always told this story as a child. It was a bedtime story that his mother would always tell him before he slept. He would dream of the time he would finally meet the love of his life. They would get married, have a family, and grow old together. Even as he aged, he never gave up his hope. No one would shake his determination to meet the girl of his dreams.

Character B was indifferent to the soulmates belief. His family had a long line of soulmates. His parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on, had all met their soulmates. Even his six-year-old cousin met her soulmate. He was the only one without one, and he was in no rush. His family, however, were not feeling the same. And so, they began to set up marriage interviews, despite him being only nineteen years old (or somewhere in the 19-25-year-old range)

The two characters meet in a cafe, but not in the way you would expect (unless you totally saw this coming.) Character B is in a marriage interview with a young lady, his parents, and her parents. Character A is a waiter at the cafe and just happens to be the one serving the group. With one look, Character A knows exactly who their soulmate is. The only problem? Character B doesn’t react the same way. He requires the touch, and just by looking, it seems the interview is going well. What will Character A do? Interrupt them? Let it happen? Watch in silence as his dreams shatter?

♦ Plot 2 - Taken
In the world, everyone is born with heterochromia. The right eye is your own natural eye color. Your left eye is the color of your soulmate’s. Only once you meet and recognize your own eye staring back at you does your eye color change.

That’s the way it should be, right? The moment you set your eyes on your soulmate, you will be happy forever. If only that were the case. Muse A was set on meeting his soulmate from the moment he saw the beautiful eye color. Male or female, younger or older, he wanted nothing more than to meet his soulmate. However, no matter how badly he wanted it, but the world is a cruel mistress.

At age 19, Muse A was involved in an accident that took away his sight. Crushed by his inability to search for his soulmate, he holes himself up in his family home, never leaving the house.

Five years pass.

Muse A has begun to accept his fate. He has wonderful, understanding parents, and a younger sister who attempts to cheer him up constantly. Lately, her efforts have been increasing. After the accident, he cut all ties with everyone outside his family. Muse A’s sister wants him to try and reconnect with the world, and that is where Muse B comes in.

Muse B is a friend of the little sister. She constantly asked him to meet her older brother, and after a couple of months, he caved. She brought him over after classes one day, and there begins their relationship.

♦ Plot 3 ******
When a person turns 16, a tattoo appears on the body. The tattoo symbolizes what their soulmate is most passionate about. Be it music, books, or grades, the tattoo will surely lead to your soulmate.

When Muse A reaches his 16th birthday, he is extremely excited for the tattoo to appear. However, after checking his throughout the day, the tattoo never appears. Disappointed, he approaches his mother, who tells him he just might be a little late, but it will show up. He remains hopeful, dreaming of the day his tattoo appears.

Fast forward a few years. Muse A still has not received his tattoo. He begins to lose hope. After all, there are stories of people who never had a tattoo because their soulmate died early. He tries to stay positive, but after being invited to a party at a club, he can’t help but chug the drinks. He ends up drunk by the time his friends leave. Forced to walk back home, he passes out.

Muse A wakes up the next day in the home of a stranger. Head pounding, he looks around the bedroom he’s in. He notices a mirror on the opposite wall. In it, he sees that he is shirtless. But he is more shocked by the tattoo that has suddenly appeared on his chest.

So, for this one, we choose the tattoo for our soulmate. Meaning I choose yours, you choose mine.

♦ Plot 4 - New*******
In this world, if one has a soulmate, marks will appear on the body. They may be the wounds of their soulmate or things like absent-minded drawings and designs. The marks may only go one way, or they could be sent and received.

Muse A is a forgetful person. Some call it carelessness, others call it short-term memory, but whatever the case, it’s hard for him to remember simple tasks or appointments. Since he’s afraid he would lose a notepad if he tried to take notes, he decides the best thing to do is to write the notes on his arms.

The first time Muse B see the notes, he was in high school. He figured that his soulmate was as well since most of the marks that appeared on his arms were reminders about homework. He viewed them as something amusing, but as he got older, the notes turned into appointments. His curiosity grew, and one day, he decided to go looking for the forgetful soul he was destined to be with.

♦ Plot 5 - New ********
In this world, if one has a soulmate, marks will appear on the body. They may be the wounds of their soulmate or things like absent-minded drawings and designs. The marks may only go one way, or they can be sent and received.

Ever since Muse A was little, he loved to draw. It was something that always calmed him and provided an easy way for him to express himself. As he grew, he took art classes and his passion only grew. When the time for college rolled around, he pursued an art degree. Whenever he got bored in class, or he was out and felt like drawing, but didn’t have his sketchpad, he took to creating drawings on his arm using a marker or pen.

Muse B was always awestruck by the drawings and designs that suddenly started to appear on his arm one day. The beautiful designs livened his day, and eventually, he fell in love with them. He waited patiently for the day when the designs would begin to trace themselves out on his arms, always different and unique, but giving off the same amount of beauty and detail. He had no idea who was drawing them, but he wanted to show his appreciation somehow. One day, after the drawing had been finished, Muse B grabbed his very own pen and thanked the artist.

To his surprise, Muse A received a thank you after finishing his drawing. Confused, but intrigued, he writes back, and there begins the story.

Plot 6 - New *******
When a person turns 18, the name of their soulmate appears on their wrist.

On Muse A’s eighteenth birthday, everything is looking good. His life up to that point is great. His grades are at the top of his class, he has several scholarships lined up at major universities, and he is certain that the girl he is dating is the one who will appear on his wrist. However, he was very wrong. The day he woke up, instead of seeing his beautiful girlfriend’s name, he saw a guy’s name. And to make matters worse, the name was extremely common. How on earth was he supposed to even find the guy?

Muse B’s eighteenth birthday came and went without a hitch. Well, that’s what he would like to say. One of his wishes can true. The name on his wrist was a guy’s name. That he couldn’t be more thankful for. However, the name itself was so unique there was basically no chance that he would meet his soulmate.

Yet, without knowing it, the two males end up going to the same university and end up becoming roommates. But, realizing the two are soulmates is not going to be as easy as it sounds.

♦ Plot 7 - New ***********
There is a red string that connects one person to another. This string was tied by angels, and although these strings exist, not all people end up with the one they are destined for.

Muse A is a human who was born with the gift to see and touch the red string. When he was younger, he had asked his parents why their string was not connected, thus being the bridge for his parent's divorce. Since then, he has kept quiet about his gift, watching as people ended up with others, whether or not their strings were connected. He never entered into a relationship, knowing that because their strings weren’t connected, they would never truly be in love. He was even afraid to meet the person he was connected to because he felt the love would be fake, something there only because they were connected, and not truly in love.

Muse B is a male who falls in and out of love easily. Many would call him a player, but his friends knew better. He did everything he could to make sure the girls he dated were happy, but no matter how hard he tried, the girl would always end the relationship saying “You don’t truly love me, do you?” He was ready to give up when he stumbled across the lone Muse A. It was a ‘love at first sight’ kind of thing and unable to control himself, he confessed.

Muse A was shocked by the sudden confession, but even more so by the knowledge that their strings were connected. He refused to go out with him, but Muse B doesn’t know the meaning of giving up. Will Muse A cave in and go out with Muse B? Or will Muse B give up? One thing is for sure, the red string of fate will not let things end quietly.
I love mark of the soul!! And i do like red string!! Those still free? :)

Sweet. Then I'd like to do that one with you. I'd like to be Character B if that's okay...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back