• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

CAAAAAAUUUUUUSSSSSSSEEEEEEMYYYYYYY FRRRRRRIIIIIIIEEEEEEEENNNNDDDDDSSSSS TTTTOOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDD MEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOO

Arkytior said:
CAAAAAAUUUUUUSSSSSSSEEEEEEMYYYYYYY FRRRRRRIIIIIIIEEEEEEEENNNNDDDDDSSSSS TTTTOOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDD MEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOO
Um... Ark... you already said that. You are very strange sometimes.

On a note to anyone else who is very confused, I have no idea what is up with Arkytior right now. She's just weird... I guess.

Ark was hysterical and slap happy after a very tiring day.

She has gotten rest and has food and is therefore better.

Arkytior said:
Ark was hysterical and slap happy after a very tiring day.
She has gotten rest and has food and is therefore better.
That doesn't change the fact that it has been a quiet day aside from your... episode...

Just a few notes that I wanted to offer up as things are progressing because I've seen a few things that make some of our players struggle to keep up.

• Don't ignore each other's characters. You are all students at the DWMA and as such, each character knows who all the others are in most of the current situations. Please keep this in mind.
  • If you are collaborating with someone, don't post outside the collab until after the collab is finished. This is effectively the same as ignoring your partner and it also messes up the timeline of posts.
  • If you ever have any questions about who is where or who is talking to who, ask. I read every single post that goes up and I can probably answer without even looking.

I think that covers most of the comments I had for now. I'm eager to see what everyone does in the two current situations and I'm looking forward to reading your posts! Remember to let a moderator know if you are unable to post for any reason.

Just a sidenote: we aren't going to be too rushed on the next set of posts given that a lot of people have finals and there are holidays within the next few weeks. Notification is still nice, though.

@GiannaCoco @Stamper @ShadowHuntress @Ariettie @Xemerus @Pariah Stark

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be away forever for the holidays, deemed now! I'll still be here but I just want to claim I'm away for... reasons... Muhahhahaha!

Hanarei said:
Is that like... your face actually has palms coming out of it? Cause... if so... that sounds rather freaky. O.o !!!!
*faceplams again*

No. It means that my face hits my palm. Actually, if you want to get really specific, it is my palm hitting my forehead.

How do you do the dotted outline thing?

DaughterofAthena said:
Just a few notes that I wanted to offer up as things are progressing because I've seen a few things that make some of our players struggle to keep up.
  • Don't ignore each other's characters. You are all students at the DWMA and as such, each character knows who all the others are in most of the current situations. Please keep this in mind.
  • If you are collaborating with someone, don't post outside the collab until after the collab is finished. This is effectively the same as ignoring your partner and it also messes up the timeline of posts.
  • If you ever have any questions about who is where or who is talking to who, ask. I read every single post that goes up and I can probably answer without even looking.

I think that covers most of the comments I had for now. I'm eager to see what everyone does in the two current situations and I'm looking forward to reading your posts! Remember to let a moderator know if you are unable to post for any reason.

Just a sidenote: we aren't going to be too rushed on the next set of posts given that a lot of people have finals and there are holidays within the next few weeks. Notification is still nice, though.

@GiannaCoco @Stamper @ShadowHuntress @Ariettie @Xemerus @Pariah Stark

Not to be rude, and that is a cool tip, but I meant the plain dots, like what everyone does to show the feelings and such. In character.
like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Not to be rude, and that is a cool tip, but I meant the plain dots, like what everyone does to show the feelings and such. In character.
like this?

[/QUOTE]
Apparently, sort of...

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Not to be rude, and that is a cool tip, but I meant the plain dots, like what everyone does to show the feelings and such. In character.
like this?

[/QUOTE]
That one would be:

Code:
[side=right]Insert content here.[/side]

And the term right can be changed to "left" if you would like it to appear on the left side instead of the right side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back